• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way they can beat Germany.

0DWIWNv.gif

hitoshi

Here you go.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hitoshi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Men of War -- MB-116C3772343672CE - Taken by L.O.R.D
Men of War Red Tide -- MB-F08116D7F09158A1 - Taken by zeroOman
Pid -- MB-523EC8B0C1B1CD23
xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros -- MB-B779F8ED482512E5
Really Big Sky -- MB-4D42C9F12CA0C4E6 - Taken by 2n2
Really Big Sky#2 -- MB-F86AEFE71D9BCDD5

So someone in the BST thread is telling people to do this to circumvent region lock for Steam gifts

Attention! You do not need to use next guide if there is no special mention after payment type ( ACRTAG bypass )!
AllowCrossRegionTradingAndGifting flag bypass.
1. Get the gift and place it in your inventory
2. Install Chrome or Opera if you don't have it yet
3. Install this amazing extension (Hola Better Internet)
4. Open in your browser http://store.steampowered.com
5. In the right top corner of your browser you will see newly installed extension icon( fire head? ) click on it and choose Russia from country list
6. In the browser log in to your steam account and redeem gift to your library( make sure you have Russian flag icon instead of fire head in top right corner )
7. Turn off an extension
8. Profit!....
[/U]
Isn't this something Valve can ban you for?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Repost for Euro People: Made a "10 reasons why you should play Tales of Maj Eyal thread", which I grabbed during the last summer sale. The thread also doubles as a recommendation pool for traditional Roguelikes and why a certain Roguelike might be your favourite one in the genre. I'd love to read more elaborate suggestions for other Roguelikes, but if you havent played ToME yet, I really recommend doing so. I sank about 50-60 hours into it since the Steam sale, and no end in sight, it might just be the best game in the genre. If you disagree and have another game you prefer, let me know over there:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=853003

Thread might be a dud going by initial reception, but I'd love more people checking out the game. Utterly fantastic.

Oh and the standard version of the game is FREE.

Chariot

For her, yes.
Yes.

no but im sure Milamber was
I wouldn't be remotely suprised if he has written the script.

Don't worry Reptar, the rest of us know how it's spelled.
jsQQ5IrADizjO.png
So someone in the BST thread is telling people to do this to circumvent region lock for Steam gifts

Isn't this something Valve can ban you for?
BST looks more and more like Florida of GAF.
Sakura Spirit?
This game is already my GOTY.
You say that while having a Transistor avatar?
I'm sad.

Knurek

Speaking of
xheRJRF.gif
is the Gish being mistagged as that fixed? I recall seeing that icon sometime last week in a giveaway.
Gish certainly does not deserve that (same with Anomaly).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Speaking of
xheRJRF.gif
is the Gish being mistagged as that fixed? I recall seeing that icon sometime last week in a giveaway.

anomaly having the poop symbol makes me sad, anomaly is awesome :(

edit: Mobius and pet octopus claimed your Paranautical Activity key. There were 3 entrants.

err is that 1 user or did modbot fuck up? o_O

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Abyss Odyssey was tempting me to use my gabens on it instead of Crimson Clover, so I am INNNNN

Speaking of
xheRJRF.gif
Gish is one of the worst games I have ever played. It is definitely in the special dogshit category I made in my steam library for games I wish I could remove from my account so I don't even have to look at them.

MayMay

Banned
Reposting for new page, Bioshock and Windforge are still up for grabs.

Windforge -- MB-69EA41A559EECCC4 - Taken by crazyrabbits
BioShock -- MB-1B9A4F96879288E5

Dingotech

Had this sitting in my Steam inventory, hopefully somebody is after a copy. :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dingotech, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-8E7F1C47D07C2F4E - Taken by swx. 21 entrants total.

t1405085565z1.png

Gish is one of the worst games I have ever played. It is definitely in the special dogshit category I made in my steam library for games I wish I could remove from my account so I don't even have to look at them.
Yeah Gish wasnt that good. But Mcmillens game after Gish was just fantastic.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
unclaimed keys

Project Aftermath -- MB-1A68EB9EE1192997
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-FCC27559D36AE054
Gun Metal -- MB-075BA43EA42AB032
Marine Sharpshooter II : Jungle Warfare -- MB-FA204D6CE44682A8
Desert Thunder -- MB-BAA3DCB90D79CD12
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi -- MB-C7FD91D2FF6D50B3
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-F6BC91E06B756DD9

Arthea

a little more of Trails teasing

We've been pretty specific about SC, actually. We've been saying for months now that we're targeting the tail end of 2014, but if it makes it, it'll just barely make it. My money is on early 2015, even though officially we're still slated for late 2014 -- but we shall see. ;)

FC is the one we've been wishy-washy about, since that's been the "problem child" for a few months, with new issues cropping up on almost a daily basis. But you should literally be hearing news about it (as in, a definitive release date) like, this week, if all goes well. So it won't be much longer now.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
unclaimed keys
There is one I'd take, but I don't want to completely bust my odds for Abyss Odyssey (I might have already done so taking International Snooker earlier), so maybe it will still be there later.

derExperte

My odds for Mordor, Abyss Odyssey, and 100% OJ were so good, yet I still lost ;~; To say nothing about Divinity...

Wait, did you enter for every 100% Juice? Because I did and two show only two entrants. If we both didn't win.... I might be throttled but Moddy should still have counted my entry, right?

Rhaknar

There is one I'd take, but I don't want to completely bust my odds for Abyss Odyssey (I might have already done so taking International Snooker earlier), so maybe it will still be there later.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

there is no NOWINNERSDAILY rules tho?

Tizoc

It'd help if they would at least state what the issue is. I suspect it has to do with the original PC ver. being in Japanese and having to get it work on non-Japanese PCs taking up a lot of the work.
In which case I wish I was tech savvy enough to help them with it, but I know zilch about coding etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom