• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
I tried it yesterday...for maybe an hour.
Got back to the town and was asked to check on the girl. Talked to her, and then...I guess I am maybe supposed to go to a crypt or something? Somewhere? Maybe I should have checked that map I think I recently found.

Did you already get to the mines or get a quest to go to the mines?

Zeknurn

kw67rjV.jpg

Heroes & Generals is now available for free on Steam Early access.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/227940/

If you were a fan of Battlefield before DICE ruined the franchise I highly recommend that you check this out. It's made by ex-Hitman developers and I think it captures everything Battlefield used to be while introducing new things.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this is the part I reveal how much of a fuck up I am...

I guess when you nuke a key from a ongoing raffle, when that raffle ends modbot doesnt announce any winner? >_>

neoism

so guys I just downloaded the Assassin's Creed Pirates ship game on ios last night and was wondering is Freedom Cry worth 15$ if I'm looking for a pirate ship battle game where I can freeroam the seas.... the ios game is really awesome.

Also WHY is Freedom Cry 30 GB :( its dlc it should be more than 10gb... :/

so guys I just downloaded the Assassin's Creed Pirates ship game on ios last night and was wondering is Freedom Cry worth 15$ if I'm looking for a pirate ship battle game where I can freeroam the seas.... the ios game is really awesome.

Sid Meier's Pirates! ?

this is the part I reveal how much of a fuck up I am...

I guess when you nuke a key from a ongoing raffle, when that raffle ends modbot doesnt announce any winner? >_>

The new avatar really has you flustered, doesn't it?

Easy_D

never left the stone age
So to retain the sense of mystery about the world, I should go in release order. That actually seems more my style. That or I'm just easily swayed.

Totally, playing Origin is kind of like "What if Nintendo made a game about the opening cutscene in The Wind Waker" sort of. I'm sad I played it before 1 and 2 :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The new avatar really has you flustered, doesn't it?

it seems so. its really fucking distracting, and not in a good way. so thats a yes then, modbot wont have a winner for a nuked key?

I got a new one for the would be winner, Ill just do another short raffle, end result is the same since there was no winner, I just want to be sure

Nabs

Totally, playing Origin is kind of like "What if Nintendo made a game about the opening cutscene in The Wind Waker" sort of. I'm sad I played it before 1 and 2 :p

I was kind of surprised at how much Origin takes from 1&2. I'm glad I played the older games first.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anyone with the Freedom Cry DLC for ACIV know how to actually start the thing? I'm not getting any option anywhere to start it

Did you activate the DLC key before loading the game?

Edit: ^^ That'd be a "no". ;)

Where are you looking? In game? Maybe you bought the stand-alone version?

If he bought the standalone version there wouldn't be such an issue as it's considered its own game. Like Child of Light, Valiant Hearts, and so on.

Looks like it worked!

I just received notice that I have an on site interview scheduled on Tuesday!

I'm working two part time jobs today so I'll get home late tonight, but I'll get your prize to you shortly!
Awesome news on the interview! Good luck and stuff man. :D

Tizoc

It's Dusk Golem's birthday?
Happy b-day mate!
I'd gift you Whispering Willows...but I kinda want it now since it doesn't seem to be too scary.

Shadownet

Banned
Woke up today and miss all the Abyss Oddysey giveaway.

*roll over and cry*

-----

yGray! Safe travel mate!! I'll miss you :(

-----

If anyone isn't planning on going to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes... You should. Its amazing.

-----

Happy Birthday Dust! :)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
If anyone from Valve is reading this and you want to give me access to Steam OAuth key redemption, I would be able to make it so that ModBot automatically redeems the Steam keys you win.

Aaron D.

93gTBcZ.jpg

Is... is this a not-very-thinly-veiled swipe at ETS? Does not compute!

ETS2 is genuinely very good - the enlightened among us know it to be legitimately the case, and not in an ironic sense.

Take it back.

ETS is a great game.

ETS2 was Sim GOTY

All this ETS2 love warms my cold, cold heart.

It's amazing the inroads this single title has made for the niche vehicle sim genre among wider audiences. Only a few years ago, these games were laughed straight out of the conversation. Now they're recognized as legitimate (not ironic) quality and fun.

Still have a ways to go before Farming Simulator (my personal fave) gets the same level of respect, but it's already light years ahead of where it was not so long ago.

Good times.

RealMeat

Banned
Extra key.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (provo57, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Stacking -- MB-7A125FFE44E0B281 - Taken by Vazduh

Easy_D

never left the stone age
If anyone from Valve is reading this and you want to give me access to Steam OAuth key redemption, I would be able to make it so that ModBot automatically redeems the Steam keys you win.

Is that what Humble Bundle uses for activating games through the humble site without having to enter the keys manually?

Shadownet

Banned

But what if it's a mystery game and it turns out the person who won already has the game?

but how would we know what the mystery games are??

I've made a concerted effort to avoid tainting my account with certain games.

but that would be awesome

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

wouldn't we have to like

because you have to authorize Humble Bundle to do that every time

Rhaknar

since I fucked up the other one

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword -- MB-BFB28876CA9CBEA1 - Taken by user237. 5 entrants total.

t1405091628z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom