• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I will gladly take your 6 dollar cable bill credits, people. I want to see if I can get my monthly bill into the negative.

NotSelf

You guys are playing a lot CSGO I find fps games stressful feel bad killing other players.
that is when I manage to kill someone

Lomax

And you didn't take the chance for 1 cent because...? :)

Eh, it was easy enough to just trade her cards and such to my account, plus then she couldn't spend it ;)

In game buys, listed as Game Transactions, do not count either. They work as a single product modifier as far as Valve is concerned and not "full game purchase" through Steam.

You still should have done it though, they be good pinball tables.

Yeah, I suspected that when I saw that the one cent didn't count towards earning cards during the sale when I bought it for my account.

morningbus

No, but really guys: wouldn't it be amazing to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Something that would transcend the barriers of this mortal coil and cast your very being out to the universe in a proud exclamation of the compassion of humanity?

To say to the passage of time, "No, I will not go unknown. I will not lay quietly, my back against the crushing, looming darkness of eternity. No, I will turn and face the future. I will stare into the void if only to say that I am of the few who are really alive. I will enter that M&M credit promotion and give my code to Morningbus so that he may reduce his bill to a negative number. I will do this because I am alive!"

Now is our time, my friends.

Khronico

No, but really guys: wouldn't it be amazing to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Something that would transcend the barriers of this mortal coil and cast your very being out to the universe in a proud exclamation of the compassion of humanity?

To say to the passage of time, "No, I will not go unknown. I will not lay quietly, my back against the crushing, looming darkness of eternity. No, I will turn and face the future. I will stare into the void if only to say that I am of the few who are really alive. I will enter that M&M credit promotion and give my code to Morningbus so that he may reduce his bill to a negative number. I will do this because I am alive!"

tumblr_m3vss4vnv71r9ipia2.gif

shutupandtakemymoneys.jpg

No I can't sorry.

Jadax

What kind of drugs are you on currently?

Lomax

For the people asking about blink bundle earlier, from the steam forums:
We have another trading cards bundle launching next week with another bundle nearly ready to go as well. We're rearranging things with the first of our special promotions bundle (the earlier than usual Steam sale forced us to shift things), but it should be set shortly.

Summer sale dates are fairly random, so I would always expect a gap from us in the future. We don't really have any intention of having bundles running during the two big Steam sales. Winter sale is pretty easy to work around. Summer sale is a bit different.

For the people asking about blink bundle earlier, from the steam forums:

Ahh, good. They always seem to have interesting bundles, not too many repeats. I think I read part of their contract is a game in one of their bundles can't appear in another bundle at the same time.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

I'll enter tomorrow just for you, to break free from the shackles of reality, to transcend, no, to sever the binds of mortality, to redeem all of the failed entries. To do something no mere man can do.

Pay your cable bill.

morningbus

Okay, but I heard some people are using it for Steam?

To be serious for a moment: the short answer is that the promotion you finally won has changed from the one being taken advantage of earlier.

Before, you were given the choice of getting a credit card worth 6 dollars that you could use anywhere or a 6 dollar credit on your cable bill. Starting today, it looks like, you only have the option of redeeming it to your cable bill.

now, hand over the god damn code god damn it

You win a code, then you PM it to Morningbus. Each time you do that, his cable bill for the month is reduced by $6. When you bring it down to a negative number, you win.

I'll enter tomorrow just for you, to break free from the shackles of reality, to transcend, no, to sever the binds of mortality, to redeem all of the failed entries. To do something no mere man can do.

Pay your cable bill.

These people fucking get it.

To be serious for a moment: the short answer is that the promotion you finally won has changed from the one being taken advantage of earlier.

Before, you were given the choice of getting a credit card worth 6 dollars that you could use anywhere or a 6 dollar credit on your cable bill. Starting today, it looks like, you only have the option of redeeming it to your cable bill.

now, hand over the god damn code god damn it

Thanks, not like I'm hugely disappointed because money is still money.

and the PM will be sent shortly.

tylerf

At least it came back up for the past few days. Got my Amazon account credit up to 30 dollars ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Dino Crisis 3 -- MB-74429E62D08FFDB5 - Taken by Servizio. 11 entrants total.

what do I do what do I do what do I do

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I don't want to eat a key for something I might already have though.

I mean, what if it's a copy of Dino D-Day.

I'd be denying someone else a chance to play it!

Servizio

8OnlhIL.jpg

Awww heck yuss.

I was thinking about getting this off bundlestars. Thanks for Dino Crisis 3, Cheddahz!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Deadly Premonition is awesome but too buggy even after dpfix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom