• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Well in that case i should be fine right since i write over a monthly amount of money from my bank account to my Paypal account and use that for payment ?

There's a difference between a declined payment (not having enough money to pay) versus a chargeback, which is forcing the money back into your account after a successful payment has been processed. You won't be in any trouble if you don't have enough money in your paypal, it will either charge the rest to wherever you add funds to it from or decline the payment which will make steam produce an error.

Unless I misunderstood the question. It is 4AM.

Chariot

You should play with Hug, Frost, me, Gooch, 40oz and the newest member Valgaran.

We do pretty well most of the time :)
That was - what? - like one day of not playing and I am already forgotten?

ike57bWmNzwsH.gif

Thorgal

There's a difference between a declined payment (not having enough money to pay) versus a chargeback, which is forcing the money back into your account after a successful payment has been processed. You won't be in any trouble if you don't have enough money in your paypal, it will either charge the rest to wherever you add funds to it from or decline the payment which will make steam produce an error.

Unless I misunderstood the question. It is 4AM.

No , i meant that , as my bank account and the Paypal account are separated from each other i won't run int o the same issue as your friend did .

@Jasec so in that case you simply make a new account on Paypal and use that for payment ?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spare:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JaseC, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dracula 4 and 5 -- MB-7B4E87BD75A5439C - Taken by redlacs

@Jasec so in that case you simply make a new account on Paypal and use that for payment ?

I'd presume so, unless Valve disables PayPal as an option for your account, but I wouldn't think that the case.

Dr Dogg

Morning peeps.

Got a new client notification this morning.
Steam Client Update Released

Hi Everyone,

The current client beta build has been promoted as the new public client for all users. We'll start a new beta client build soon and will post again when there are changes available.

So anyone not using the beta client should now have duplicate Mac apps removed and the problematic sorting of certain titles adjusted.

Is today going to be the day I finally finish Shovel Knight?

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
2014-07-12_09-41-28.jpg

2014-07-12_09-44-44.jpg

oh the joys of playing PAYDAY 2 with corrosivefrost :p

calm your tits, it was only a bug :p

JaseC

O my, hope they'll port it too Mac too **

It doesn't make much sense to do one but not the other, especially considering that Mac has the higher userbase. That Nordic apparently has the source assets is interesting, though -- maybe the game's broken achievement/s will finally be fixed.

TsuXna

It doesn't make much sense to do one but not the other, especially considering that Mac has the higher userbase. That Nordic apparently has the source assets is interesting, though -- maybe the game's broken achievement/s will finally be fixed.
Agreed, tho that what Behemoth did, they have ported battleblock theater to Linux but not Mac. TT

MTE

It's rather annoying that Squeenix hasn't made the Gold Edition content available.

I believe it's freely avaiable (legally) online.
I'm almost done with TR1, and when I am I'll be checking it out.
(Info source from Steam community page...)

Kyougar

Code:
[IMG]https://cdn.mediacru.sh/CW_Nu8DcoR6K.jpg[/IMG]
I guess this is game over since I achieved max harem crew level.
Anyway, the game itself is atrocious, the characters are worse then generic and the graphics besides the VN parts would be laughed at even during PS1 era.

its free

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Did you change any of the textures and fmv files? I saw something but i'm not sure how and if it can work with the steam version.

JaseC

You can download the Unfinished Business addon for free on some Tomb Raider fan sites.

Yeah, I mean officially. It ought to be rolled into the GOG and Steam versions as DLC.

They will eventually... on mobile.

Haha, that wouldn't be surprising.

Dr Dogg

Today is the day you buy Mount and Blade and forget alllllllllllll about Shovel Whatshisface

Hahaha sad thing is I've owned Mount & Blade and Warband for about 3 years and collectively put in about 40 mins. The curse of the backlog strikes again.

It's rather annoying that Squeenix hasn't made the Gold Edition content available.

There's a few work arounds getting them to work with the GOG and Steam version but the extra levels are kicking about (with installers) on a few sites as mentioned. The real pain in the 360 exclusive DLC for Underworld that Eidos said is staying that way. Obviously liked their new hats.

Monooboe

Ok I'm curious about what kind of avg. game completion rate people have on Steam, also what kind of rare achievements they have.:D So share!

Here's mine Achievement Showcase. I know, pretty bad avg. completion rate.o_O

monooboe_achivemenst_by_monooboe-d7qbn27.jpg

I've been meaning to give these away for over a year. Better late than never.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zero-Crescent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Ship -- MB-2E83FB7BA0F3C5F9 - Taken by FauX
Nuclear Dawn -- MB-1D81CB7B459BAB18 - Taken by CrunchyFrog
The Ship #2 -- MB-0C23B27359F3D8C8 - Taken by xninjav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom