• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spares

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (spindoctor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Stacking -- MB-94B00D817C85E3D2 - Taken by Gravelord_Nito
Sweet Lily Dreams -- MB-7C159BE61E9F9606 - Taken by Newblade
Paranautical Activity -- MB-733701569DBFBC39 - Taken by danhese007

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Will a US key for Brave New World work with my german version of Civ V and Gods & Kings? Because it's $9.99 on amazon.com.
nvm, worked :)

Shadownet

Banned
Man I'm going to miss SteamGAF once Destiny comes out. I'll be playing that a lot. Along with my admin duties, and school. I hope I will still have time to come play with you guys <3

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That's just a convenient excuse, don't believe his lies. In a week he'll propose another bet so he can keep that avatar, mmw.

this will never happen again. also

Du Wichter to you derExperte!
yakkue told me to tell you that :eek:

ootp15suuq4.png

Based JaseC/Lenin.

hell yea. Still need to pick mine up

Now on to actually not playing the game ever

...disappointed.gif

aku:jiki

I'm playing around in Lifeless Planet. I kinda like it so far even though it breaks immersion quite often. The worst, so far, being the stubby astronaut models. Why am I playing a fat smurf in a space suit? This is supposed to be a serious game, be serious!

That's not even a word and the sentence structure makes it only worse.

Komm hau ab, du Drecksau!
I feel like "you weight" is a perfectly reasonable insult.

aku:jiki

I swear my card drops are broken or something. All I get is doubles, triples or even quadruples of the same card!

xASaWUE.png

Gabe pls stop

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I won Anomaly 2 from a giveaway. I gave it an honest effort, partially because I played the original and partially because I won it from a giveaway and I'm not a dick who just vacuums up shit.

But these devs made a super unforgiving game. I reached level 11 of 16 and the map is basically just coated with towers at this point and it feels impossible to keep up with anything at this point. AND I AM PLAYING ON THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST DIFFICULTY. There is nothing casual about it you asshole devs. The lowest difficulty should still be doable by someone who apparently sucks at the genre.

So I rage deleted the game. I am sorry for failing you modbot and Steam thread, but this game is just too much for me.

liezryou

I won Anomaly 2 from a giveaway. I gave it an honest effort, partially because I played the original and partially because I won it from a giveaway and I'm not a dick who just vacuums up shit.

But these devs made a super unforgiving game. I reached level 11 of 16 and the map is basically just coated with towers at this point and it feels impossible to keep up with anything at this point. AND I AM PLAYING ON THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST DIFFICULTY.

There is nothing casual about it you asshole devs. The lowest difficulty should still be doable by someone who apparently sucks at the genre.

I preordered this game. I don't think I've installed it yet. What have you done to me steamGAF...

Hugstable

Banned
Ye, ye, sure.

Huguustable

-____- I missed this last night haha.

Ended up buying Crimzon Clover last night on impulse, and now I'm trying to figure out whether I should get Teslagrad or not. Also has anyone played "Sir, I Think You are Being Hunted"? Want to know if it's worth the $5 Sale price.

TsuXna

The only german sentences you need:

"Zwei Bier bitte."
"Das ist mein Parkplatz, du Arschloch!"
"Entschuldigung, ich verstehe leider nur deutsch, hören Sie bitte mit diesem blöden bayrisch auf."

I'm expecting free Divinity from you if German wins the world cup, u kno.

derExperte

I'm playing around in Lifeless Planet. I kinda like it so far even though it breaks immersion quite often. The worst, so far, being the stubby astronaut models. Why am I playing a fat smurf in a space suit? This is supposed to be a serious game, be serious!

I feel like "you weight" is a perfectly reasonable insult.

That's 'Gewicht', 'Wichter' really isn't a word, he was going for 'Wichser' but failed like only Rhanknar can fail.

And I'd be surprised if the astronaut ends up being your biggest problem with Lifeless Planet. Also good luck with the 'serious' part, as soon as the game starts trying to explain what's going on the mystery/story becomes rather silly. Wasted potential everywhere.

Aaron D.

Viscera Cleanup Detail just got a nice content update. Highlights include an entirely new excavation environment & new shovel tool for moving sand around. Looks like water buckets last longer now and bloody machine jams are less frequent as well.

Total map count is now 9 and the game is still Alpha (v0.29). RuneStorm are doing great work with this one.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Ich habe eine hole in der sofa gepult, und die hole ist full of scweinerei

Started Ys Origin and holy hell I've fallen in love. This game is amazing. Beautiful, fun music and great combat. It's like the best parts of video games all crammed into one. Why did I wait so long?

Hugstable

Banned
Started Ys Origin and holy hell I've fallen in love. This game is amazing. Beautiful, fun music and great combat. It's like the best parts of video games all crammed into one. Why did I wait so long?

<3. All you have to do is make it through that first hour, and then you find a true gem of a game. It's only gonna get better and better, while the bosses get bigger and more tough to fight :D

<3. All you have to do is make it through that first hour, and then you find a true gem of a game. It's only gonna get better and better, while the bosses get bigger and more tough to fight :D

I doubt I got past the first hour and I've already fallen in love. Pretty sure I'm going to explode if that holds true. This game is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom