• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
Maybe High School Dreams is a hidden gem like ETS2.

Hmm... I shall give it a try.

*purchases it*

Wish me luck.

I see only two scenarios coming out of this. You're going regret that decision, and spend the whole pondering why you did such a thing or absolutely love having the chance to relive those high school dreams.

yeah, I wonder what's up with the pricing. I got them for like 2.10-20 during the summer sale

It's temporary inflation since a major sale just concluded. During a major sell with time limited keys, regular keys go down in price to $2 a piece at times. After the sale ends, people buy buy buy, and the price goes right back up to near the regular price they go for in the TF2 store. They'll hit the $2.30 range in a few weeks or so. I would be surprised if it didn't.

maneil99

I'm thinking of making tomorrow's giveaway hard and if nobody wins within 24 hours doing a new giveaway in a month or so when Assasins Creed/Aliens/GTA/Killing Floor 2 are up but I'm not sure if that is 'okay'

Milamber

LET'S DO THIS!

S1RNfkb.png

maneil99

Alright, I was debating between Xenonauts and CoD:AW but I wasn't able to do any giveaways like last winter this summer sale because I didn't have much moolah. Normally I do 'Guess the Daily Sales' but there are no daily sales..so..here's the plan:I'll be giving away a copy of The Witcher 3 OR a game of the same value (8 keys) if you already own it. I have not bought the games yet as I planned to get some steam wallet but my eyebrow waxing was too painful and Dunder is offline.

So how do you win? Stupid riddles. Please PM me entries instead of spamming the thread, If 24 hours pass and there are no winners I will delay the contest until games like Aliens Isolation, GTA V and Assasin's Creed Unity (Jasec is happy)

The hint of the name of both the song and band are in no order;

A millennium divided by ten decades - Wicked unos

The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt.jpg

I'm not rich but people seem to be upset with my shenanigans lately so here is my apology?
Boom threadshitted

Pls don't win this one I'm poor

Edit: Giveaway Over

Winner is NightmareTrigger

I see only two scenarios coming out of this. You're going regret that decision, and spend the whole pondering why you did such a thing or absolutely love having the chance to relive those high school dreams.

Given the reason for his tag I'm sure he won't regret his decision.

Yea I need a copy of The Witcher 3 for my last giveaway and possibly another for my next

Check his spreadsheet to make sure he has it or see if he's planning on restocking. I caught him right before he went to bed and it was 3:40 am there... so if it's 7:25 am or so there now, I think you guys might be waiting a bit.

Besides, if you put your orders in his spreadsheet, they'll be there when he wakes up. :p

Elija2

Is something going on with Modbot? In this post it shows that a bunch of games weren't taken but in this post you can see that a few of them (Batman AA, Swapper) were. Does Modbot just have a hard time listing games as taken? If so, it's still weird that some games show up as taken in a quote of the raffle put not in the raffle post itself.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Murder in Lisbon looks interesting.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm thinking of making tomorrow's giveaway hard and if nobody wins within 24 hours doing a new giveaway in a month or so when Assasins Creed/Aliens/GTA/Killing Floor 2 are up but I'm not sure if that is 'okay'

I assume it'll be activity-based? Might be a better idea to make a thread for it so the entries don't clog up this one.

Edit: Or not. :p

Relax.MX

Im the only with problems with HumbleBundle page? they decliend my credit card :(

PD: I just finish Stealth Bastard Deluxe with 6 hours and is just great. Play this game, have very smart puzzle(and nothing pretentious like Fez) buy and love this game please.

PD2: Risen is 2 usd on Amazon. Is a great, great RPG

Yrael

Is something going on with Modbot? In this post it shows that a bunch of games weren't taken but in this post you can see that a few of them (Batman AA, Swapper) were. Does Modbot just have a hard time listing games as taken? If so, it's still weird that some games show up as taken in a quote of the raffle put not in the raffle post itself.

Yeah I'm not sure what's going on there - I've noticed that happening a few times.

I did get the Arkham Asylum game though.

Oublieux

Im the only with problems with HumbleBundle page? they decliend my credit card :(

PD: I just finish Stealth Bastard Deluxe with 6 hours and is just great. Play this game, have very smart puzzle(and nothing pretentious like Fez) buy and love this game please.

Have this on my Vita; I really liked it myself. it requires you to look at the layout of the level, examine what certain buttons/switches do, and then put it all together to find the solution to open the exit. Some levels are devious, but I had a good time with it.

<snip>

Thanks! I was curious about it myself, but "The Fall" is, well, not so easy to search for even with advanced Google-fu.

You're welcome! I think I'm one of like 2 people in SteamGAF who has played it. Try it out and let me know what you think!

Maybe try using Amazon Payments? You can link you credit card to an Amazon account.

ev0

It's temporary inflation since a major sale just concluded. During a major sell with time limited keys, regular keys go down in price to $2 a piece at times. After the sale ends, people buy buy buy, and the price goes right back up to near the regular price they go for in the TF2 store. They'll hit the $2.30 range in a few weeks or so. I would be surprised if it didn't.

Ah cool thanks. This is the first year where I dealt with keys a lot. that GAF influence haha.

You're welcome! I think I'm one of like 2 people in SteamGAF who has played it. Try it out and let me know what you think!

Hopefully soon. Was waiting to see if it turned up on GMG to blow some lingering credit there but I'll probably bite the bullet on Steam proper next payday. It's not all that expensive anyway things considered.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
NEIN! Downloading it now. Will play it later though, still at work.

NPSEaAH.png

I expect a full screenshot lp of this.

This is the High School Dreams game I would play.
highpac.jpg

I'd play it.

Still bummed out that there's no store page for Paca Plus yet. I think I'll retire this avatar if it's not up by the end of the month and bring it back when the page is up.

Wow, the
dragon
class in rogue legacy is pretty broken. Let´s you cheese everything.

I know what class I'm going to use when I finally get around to playing RL.

Deitus

Wow, the
dragon
class in rogue legacy is pretty broken. Let´s you cheese everything.

Yeah, but the tradeoff is it has crazy low health, and can't take advantage of crits. It's definitely incredibly useful, especially for challenge rooms, but there are times when it just dies way too fast.

Sajjaja

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=120123502&postcount=510
Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge -- MB-D25F4EA0314E76B0 - Taken by Chairmanchuck. 3 entrants total.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- MB-D8820B594C06B65A - Taken by Sober. 49 entrants total.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor -- MB-8249F1098F0F9410 - Taken by AngerdX. 43 entrants total.
Dead Rising 3 -- MB-6F37B9A8B4A0F52E - Taken by KenOD. 32 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-0B616997D4873270 - Taken by yuraya. 61 entrants total.

Grats to the winners!

One day I will win one of nbnt's amazing raffles. Thanks again for the opportunity to win these amazing games nbnt!

Congrats to the winners!

xeris

Banished is very good. For me it feels like the mixture of Sim City and Black and White. There are some minor tidbits that itch my annoyance like the lack of children models, but considering that this is literally developed by a single person, I could understand. Will the developer recruit other person into his studio for future project? I hope so.

I liked Banished and no regrets at not waiting for a sale on it when I got it. That said, I felt that I sort of exhausted it after a few games. Most likely it'll be the type of game I go back to now and then a couple times a year or so. Much like the way I play SimCity 4 actually.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
-Stump asks to not derail thread so much this time

-Gets ignored

wSvoup5.gif

maneil99

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=120123502&postcount=510
Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge -- MB-D25F4EA0314E76B0 - Taken by Chairmanchuck. 3 entrants total.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- MB-D8820B594C06B65A - Taken by Sober. 49 entrants total.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor -- MB-8249F1098F0F9410 - Taken by AngerdX. 43 entrants total.
Dead Rising 3 -- MB-6F37B9A8B4A0F52E - Taken by KenOD. 32 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-0B616997D4873270 - Taken by yuraya. 61 entrants total.

Grats to the winners!

Can't believe I was stupid enough to enter 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom