• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Damn tf2 market is aggressive. Made an offer for my Wolf items and seconds later a guy adds me to buy them from me.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh good, you conquered the big bad bridge. ;)

yeah, I even said the level after it was awesome earlier, the game has some weird pacing / difficulty hikes problems

still great, but im just about ready for it to be over to be honest. Which i assume it is since I just did the
resistance headquarters under attack
level and im on my way to
deathhead's place

edit: oh J, I have something for you :3

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm a believer in the random single letters titles. Gotta go fast.

For quite a long time I was a little descriptive (.e.g "Register IR Mixer spares"), but recently I begun using just "Register spares" when giving away more than one thing.

yeah, I even said the level after it was awesome earlier, the game has some weird pacing / difficulty hikes problems

still great, but im just about ready for it to be over to be honest. Which i assume it is since I just did the
resistance headquarters under attack
level and im on my way to
deathhead's place

Yeah, not all that long to go now. The final boss isn't terribly exciting, but at least the game has one, unlike Rage.

Caerith

Because our gaga politicians here in Schland wouldn't acknowledge video games as a form of art, like films. Go watch a german dub of Iron Sky or a Indiana Jones movie. The swastikas and nazi related mentiones are all there.
But videogames are still diabolized by these old-fashioned farts. When Crysis 2 won prices as best german action game or best german console game in our country our politicians disassociated themselves from the decision because "killer games (german: Killerspiele, that's how they call games here where you kill stuff) shouldn't be honored with prices".

That's going to be really fun to convince any of them to acknowledge games as a legitimate form of art.
You'd have better luck voting them out. Or outliving them and getting some sane candidates in office.

158|hey baby
I didn't think ModBot was the type to kiss and tell.

BHK3

Banned
I'm assuming the waifu game was Arkham Asylum.

batman_zpsea496ab9.png

Am I kawaii joker-san?

Gurthang

Banned
It's a shit game

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Gurthang, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-69DF97D98C8783C0 - Taken by salazar547

wetflame

Pizza Dog
So the copy of Wolfenstein TNO I got from GMG is listed as "Wolfenstein: The New Order ROW Pre-Purchase" in my Steam account page, I checked that package on SteamDB and don't see the Doom beta listed as attached to it, is there a way to tell if I've got it or should I wait and see?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So the copy of Wolfenstein TNO I got from GMG is listed as "Wolfenstein: The New Order ROW Pre-Purchase" in my Steam account page, I checked that package on SteamDB and don't see the Doom beta listed as attached to it, is there a way to tell if I've got it or should I wait and see?

The Doom beta isn't in any of the subs yet. I'm hoping Bethesda leaves the beta in the pre-purchase subs once the beta period ends.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
hey modbot did I win anything from Fuzzi?

index.php

oh ok :(

Kifimbo

wut

Gods Will Be Watching -- MB-A99B1D1F88AB6F05 - Taken by Diedac. 42 entrants total.
Broforce -- MB-D9F484A5883CDAA9 - Taken by Diedac. 32 entrants total.

Beelzebubs

hey modbot did I win anything from Fuzzi?

index.php

oh ok :(

It's okay, you'll get something someday.

wut

Gods Will Be Watching -- MB-A99B1D1F88AB6F05 - Taken by Diedac. 42 entrants total.
Broforce -- MB-D9F484A5883CDAA9 - Taken by Diedac. 32 entrants total.

Was wondering why they were still blank when I checked. Modbot be doing all the extremely low odds giveaways in the last 24 hours.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
The Doom beta isn't in any of the subs yet. I'm hoping Bethesda leaves the beta in the pre-purchase subs once the beta period ends.

Ah, ok. I did notice one called "Wolfenstein: The New Order With Doom Beta ROW", which is obviously not the one I have. Hopefully that doesn't mean I'll miss out.

Rhaknar

aw man, this key didnt remove the game from the wishlist, guess its still not 100% :(

Egamer

Got the chance to get a preview key of Risen 3 and write about it. Don't know what to think about the game. Should I do it or let someone else do the preview? Quite busy with Divinity: Original Sin now so that's why I hesitate.

Rhaknar

What game and what key? There may be slight differences between appids/subs.

Three Dead Zed, got it from GMG to use up my last credit

Got the chance to get a preview key of Risen 3 and write about it. Don't know what to think about the game. Should I do it or let someone else do the preview? Quite busy with Divinity: Original Sin now so that's why I hesitate.

handing out press copies is shady as shit imo

Beelzebubs

Give it to someone else. That Divinity needs finishing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom