• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

FF IX on PC would be nice I guess. I still have my PS1 disc and luckily those games play on every PlayStation ever made but one day the PS2 and PS3 will die and I have not found a compelling reason to get a new console.

Sadly I think out of all the FFs IX is going to be the most unlikely for the time being since VII and VIII had PC releases closer to their PS One versions. X and XII might be in a similar situation but let's hope the Square Enix have seen that PC looks like a great fit for the series (well judging by sales and they usually occupy the higher ends of the best sellers charts when on offer) and bring a few more over.

It's all a lie anyway!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Let's try this again.... Not Bad Rats, and not DLC. Here's hoping we get a cool banner...

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jshackles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-298A0D8FA8DDEB12 - Taken by Blak_Status. 54 entrants total.

t1404945824z1.png

EDIT: Yesssss!

Arthea

Every time I see Deep Silver logo, I read it deep sliver, every single time (><)

I must say, Risen 3 looks nice.
if a game look like this when released.

Wait, there are people who want that? That's a first.

Yes. Final Fantasy XIII was the first FF game I enjoyed since IX. I have the sequel but haven't gotten around to playing it. I wanted to pick up the third entry too, but since I haven't beaten XIII-2, it's not high on my list.

Here's my spare beta code.

Wait... what? Is this real? Is it from Capcpcom?

Anyone trying to play some Payday 2 tonight?

Rhymin' & Stealin'... you know how I roll.

Jawmuncher

That Sakura Spirit game has no cards too... day ruined

Devs need to be called out.
Don't they know there's money in it for all of us if they add cards!

A new oculus prototype?
Hmmmm maybe facebook is trying to take it seriously after buying it.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
AW YS. I WON YOUR YS MARCO. THANKS COOL GUY.

I TOLD you you were gonna give it to me. Should've just messaged it to me on Steam. ;D

Jawmuncher

*FOR NEW PAGE*

My Impatience Is Your Gain!
Thanks to the lovely Rhaknar I won Alien Isolation!
But I had bought it thinking I wouldn't win and lo and behold look what happens.
I personally blame Modbot since his AI must have picked up on this

I really hope I don't win.
Dead Serious.

and

yKnTeO9.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for Jawmuncher:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jawmuncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Alien Isolation -- MB-363BFF861919E6C2 - Taken by Freedom = $1.05. 133 entrants total.

t1404951343z1.png

May whoever wins enjoy it. It's sure to be a space romp more enjoyable than Dino Crisis 3.
5a8fJwA.gif

Lain

Some spares

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Lain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1000 Amps -- MB-D833E507E957C17D - Taken by Diggeh. 1 entrants total.
Short but sweet puzzle game with a simple but relaxing art style and interesting sound design.
T.E.C. 3001 -- MB-3D24BE855C4C1E74 - Taken by bronson. 4 entrants total.
You... run, that's all I know about it.
Making History II: The War of the World -- MB-059C5C2036DDE043 - Taken by Casimir. 1 entrants total.
Maybe it's a good game, maybe not, you'll have to find out.

t1404946904z1.png

Hugstable

Banned
New Page 2 hours left. Get in on it!

I love these games too damn much to not do a giveaway for them at this price especially since M&M suddenly works again. So enjoy and good luck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hugstable, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ys: The Oath in Felghana -- MB-08C0491AD5349E45 - Taken by nexen
Ys: Origin -- MB-A960A36B2597C999 - Taken by Henry Swanson

t1404953265z1.png

*FOR NEW PAGE*

My Impatience Is Your Gain!
Thanks to the lovely Rhaknar I won Alien Isolation!
But I had bought it thinking I wouldn't win and lo and behold look what happens.
I personally blame Modbot since his AI must have picked up on this

and

yKnTeO9.png

May whoever wins enjoy it. It's sure to be a space romp more enjoyable than Dino Crisis 3.
5a8fJwA.gif

haha I missed all this earlier when I was out. So funny! Congrats Munchy and Thanks Munchy!

Tellaerin

No time for reaction, modbot will already close it.

Maybe, if it involves the "erotic disciplining" of underage-looking characters. (And with good reason, in that case.) But since most "waifu" games aren't along the lines of Criminal Girls, I imagine there probably won't be an issue with this one.

w5Bqht8.png

Whoa, this is new? What is this even from?

Really? You don't know that guy?
Gamer status revoked.

How the hell do you not know the merchant from RE4

New Page 2 hours left. Get in on it!

I love these games too damn much to not do a giveaway for them at this price especially since M&M suddenly works again. So enjoy and good luck!

Nice giveaway.
Now if only we could get rid of the Awww Ys comments (not even close to being right).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom