• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuze

Where is it ever even hinted at that she's mentally challenged? She just seems overly protected. No need to be the first to start a witch hunt for something that isn't even there.

Didn't mean to start a witch hunt or anything, just came to my mind when I saw the cheevo popping up. To cite TWD wikia:

It is hinted throughout Season Two that she may have some mental problems. In All That Remains, Carlos says, “If she ever knew how bad the world is… what it’s really like out there… she would cease to function.” It is mainly assumed that she has some kind of anxiety disorder.

Arthea

Jørdan;122190973 said:
/fixed

Well many games on GOG - a few of which are on Steam - have bonus content outwith the game such as soundtracks, making of, art books and so on. Was just suggesting that for those debating the GOG or Steam release that there may be extras included on GOG.

oh you mean that.
I more had in mind that having drm free version is bonus enough, for many people. But I see what you mean.

Where are all the Barbie: Dreamhouse Party giveaways though?

you tell them dot!

actually I'm amazed that it isn't dropping in price, as I hoped it will. It's not going according to plan... not at all

derExperte

Call me when he's giving away Wheelman.

the 2 disc edition of Marbles is my jam - especially 'cause the 1 disc edition omits "Ocean Cloud", which is one of my favorite songs ever!

Time to give the album another listen I guess, didn't get into it back in the day.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone seems to recommend this game. :)

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for everyone:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Casimir, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cook, Serve, Delicious -- MB-E03235EB8D526C05 - Taken by Jmanunknown. 7 entrants total.

t1406061276z1.png

Ok guys I'm stopping now. Enjoy the giveaways :D

Sorry frosty, maybe another time

I didn't really WANT you to give them away... I just figured they were big enough fish that you'd stop. I was just trying to reign you in a little before the generosity demon took full control of you and we could not get you back. :p

As long as you still have some cheap keys for me soon, we're "cool". (ha!)

you are the superior ninja

Hey now. Are you comparing him to me? >_>

Ok guys I'm stopping now. Enjoy the giveaways :D

Sorry frosty, maybe another time

Thanks! Giveaways are fun whether you win or lose, I think. I entered everything but DR3 to be honest (played it on X1, good game!) and they are VERY nice selections.

You reminded me that I have a Destiny beta PS3 code to give away since I've seen others modbotting these in here. I hope noone minds:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No thank-yous necessary for such a thing unless you really feel the need :p
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Destiny Beta (PS3) -- MB-7A99B88849C3E826

Sky Chief

I just bombed a phone interview a half-hour ago (been ages, said I was a "hardcore person" in reference to nothing, because nothing could just ever justify that line outside of sexual deviants), so these giveaways give me a reason not to willfully black out for the next week.

Sorry to hear that. Glad you won my giveaway, I hope that made you feel better.

Shadownet

Banned
O6FKW47.png

When we are playing: Estimate Time
t1406073600z1.png

Information said:
What is this?:
NeoGAF Games Night is a designated time where gaffers can play games together. This is a casual environment, players from all skill levels are welcome! Join the NeoGAF Games Night group to receive a notification through steam when an event has been scheduled and when it starts. PM anyone in the group for an invite.

What we are playing: Team Fortress 2

How to join us: You go into the server browser and put the IP in

Come join us and have fun!

Server IP: Quote to Reveal

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I just bombed a phone interview a half-hour ago (been ages, said I was a "hardcore person" in reference to nothing, because nothing could just ever justify that line outside of sexual deviants), so these giveaways give me a reason not to willfully black out for the next week.
Sorry to hear that, here's hoping you get a second chance soon.

Though the next time they ask you about your gaming level, you shouldn't answer "hardcore person". Try saying you are an enthusiast or connoisseur :p

rtcn63

Sorry to hear that. Glad you won my giveaway, I hope that made you feel better.

No, it didn't. IT DIDN'T. Okay it did, but a bit, a tiny bitty bit. It was appreciated.

Also my gamer level is filthy casual, which would likely only feed that whole "sexual deviant" motif.

JustLynx

quick leftover,
enjoy!

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JustLynx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Grimm -- MB-EB1401C4DF641801 - Taken by fspm. 3 entrants total.

t1406061515z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-83407B32346201D4
Adventures of Shuggy #3 -- MB-C729F6872ED7B059
Adventures of Shuggy #2 -- MB-F035622376F0B01A
Adventures of Shuggy #7 -- MB-23DF96581818F99C
Adventures of Shuggy #6 -- MB-4B91078181F1DE78 - Taken by angular graphics
Adventures of Shuggy #5 -- MB-23DF96581818F99C
Adventures of Shuggy #4 -- MB-62E3CCCEFB5AAD10

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Adventures of Shuggy #5 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game 1 -- MB-4E15FD1D447B1C34 - Taken by Madridy. 19 entrants total.
Mystery Game 2 -- MB-DCA8BF408D846C00 - Taken by derExperte. 22 entrants total.

t1406064213z1.png

pahamrick

Didn't you win something decently big in the last week or so? I seem to remember you winning something of note. ;)

So yeah, karma should not let you win, if that's the case... but the Universe has done stranger things.

Yeah, going by memory in the last couple weeks I won Sakura Spirit plus some bundle extras. So, karma would dictate I am SOL on DR3 or Transistor. Won't complain if the stars align or something though. >_>

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
We don't like yer kind round here

I just bombed a phone interview a half-hour ago (been ages, said I was a "hardcore person" in reference to nothing, because nothing could just ever justify that line outside of sexual deviants)

Sucks to hear :/

All of those Shuggies.

Played through that recently, it was pretty good and fun for a game the devs gave away for free during the summer sale.. It's almost like someone is trying to do something nefarious to get into giveaways.

Tripolygon

Banned
Repost More to come
ModBot said:
Instructions for danhese007:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (danhese007, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- MB-42E6076573E77B59 - Taken by CrunchyFrog. 3 entrants total.
Hitman: Codename 47 -- MB-09300EBBD1B1A14C

t1406060316z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom