• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

Cruel
but hilarious
would be a huge giveaway right now with a "No Winners" restriction.

hjOStEG.gif

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I put a Pay it Forward Rule but it's not showing up on the rules list. Is it not supposed to show up? I spelled it correctly

I don't like the NOWINNERSDAILY/NOWINNERSWEEKLY etc rules because they screwed me a couple of times so I'm never using them for my giveaways

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Hard to say as the Ready for Service list isn't updated until an area moves from Build Preparation to Build Commenced, but judging from nearby areas that already have fibre it shouldn't be more than ~six months, although I was told that the pits here are in surprisingly good condition and so the remediation/fix-up phase should be far shorter than it usually is, so I'm hoping I'll at least be in the position to order a service by no later than Christmas.

This has been a long time coming, as you say. My area was first considered as under construction way back in September 2012, but literally no work was ever done here (the prime contractor of the time would accept more work to receive more money, but never actually make an effort to bolster its workforce, so many suburbs suffered a similar fate to mine) and once the previous government was booted out of office last September, there was a definition change from "Construction Commenced to "Build Commenced" ("Build Preparation" was added later), resulting in hundreds of areas (like mine) dropping from the rollout map. Construction Commenced was a deceptively broad, one-size-fits-all definition that ranged from mere council approval to the actual connecting of houses to the network, so I'm glad there's more granularity now.

It's incredibly annoying that it took about 19 months for any actual work to start here, but better late than never!

You live in Madura right? Or is it just lack of competition suppressing fiber ?

derExperte

I put a Pay it Forward Rule but it's not showing up on the rules list. Is it not supposed to show up? I spelled it correctly

We had a giveaway with that rule earlier so it should show up.

Misplaced Childhood and Clutching at Straws are awesome Marillion albums with Fish, listen to them.

Marillion post-Fish is ALSO a damn good band, but really different.

Fugazi is a must too, even the first one is a solid effort. After Fish's departure they became VERY hit and miss but Seasons End is considered to be very good my most fans and I like Brave and Anoraknophobia.

Tripolygon

Banned
1 and more to come
ModBot said:
Instructions for danhese007:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (danhese007, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Thief Gold -- MB-E9839689BEACFC1E - Taken by Altazor

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Every time i enter this thread i see more people with Saoirse Ronan avatars

The number of people with Saoirse avatars has actually gone down since the last time someone said this, haha (RIP OldAsUrSock's moustached variant). I think what happens is that some don't recognise my name and I change my avatar so regularly that it just seems like more people have them.

Diedac

Spares

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Diedac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Thief Gold -- MB-736E5C137118B87C - Taken by Aaron
Anachronox -- MB-2806FCA687BEEB67 - Taken by Melhisedek
Mini Ninjas -- MB-A77C271C913E3D7B - Taken by 73V3N

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Thief Gold -- MB-743952FBBB82F7F9
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin -- MB-A1F1E3D8B7242212 - Taken by Leg-End
Hitman Codename 47 -- MB-784EF6D5E82E6406 - Taken by fernandes

Vuze

TellTale pls. Unlocking an achievement called "Heavy Burden" after resolving a precarious situation caused by a
mentally challenged girl
is not what I'd call appropiate.

Cheddahz

Banned
I'm going to be picking LoH: TiTS whenever it comes out next week (still debating if I should go with the GOG or Steam version). Anyways, the game is wonderful and I advise anyone who enjoys JRPGs to pick it up!

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Oh wow, generous giveaway!

Now would be a great time for someone to do a Transistor giveaway...

ok...

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sub Zero, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Transistor -- MB-D46B89FE59837B66 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 118 entrants total.

t1406070276z1.png

Tripolygon

Banned
More to come
ModBot said:
Instructions for danhese007:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (danhese007, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- MB-42E6076573E77B59 - Taken by CrunchyFrog. 3 entrants total.
Hitman: Codename 47 -- MB-09300EBBD1B1A14C

t1406060316z1.png

Altazor

We had a giveaway with that rule earlier so it should show up.

Fugazi is a must too, even the first one is a solid effort. After Fish's departure they became VERY hit and miss but Seasons End is considered to be very good my most fans and I like Brave and Anoraknophobia.

the 2 disc edition of Marbles is my jam - especially 'cause the 1 disc edition omits "Ocean Cloud", which is one of my favorite songs ever!

Nabs

Anyone want some trash? +2:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Into the Dark -- MB-007B21592F06312E
Coldfire Keep -- MB-0AF0B0662C68DBAC - Taken by deadflower81

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Game -- MB-DE9391B0F32201BE - Taken by _hekk05. 29 entrants total.

t1406062953z1.png

FOOLS, BOW DOWN TO THE MIGHTY LIZARDMAN'S GIVEAWAY!
ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Demon Lizardman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

xxPVMYM.png

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -- MB-F4571E01DE51C95E - Taken by Chocobro. 23 entrants total.
Hitman Absolution -- MB-C87A5CBD148DD6E6 - Taken by Ezalc. 7 entrants total.
Anachronox -- MB-7A3AE37C15BA8A19 - Taken by Pudge. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-5950C234958CF805 - Taken by KainXVIII. 5 entrants total.
Just Cause 2 -- MB-C77466E9468ECA70 - Taken by Anustart. 6 entrants total.

t1406070394z1.png

Arthea

I'm going to be picking LoH: TiTS whenever it comes out next week (still debating if I should go with the GOG or Steam version). Anyways, the game is wonderful and I advise anyone who enjoys JRPGs to pick it up!

I'm seriously debating getting on both, I'll end up doing this, most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom