• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no, it's the "GOTY" edition. All of the DLC for the original (which I never played), new missions, rebalanced endgame, new security for online and exclusive item unlocks for Dungeon Defenders II. Considering the deep discount for current owners, it seems mighty tempting as a "spend a bunch of hours" game.

Sounds... kinda strange.
Like a "remastered" version.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Its official, i just joined Team ButtButt. And Team Waifus 100%. At the same time.

BynaryPork is part of Team Waifu Butts, but I dont think thats a videogame thing...

Im so excited about Darkwood tomorow that the only possible outcome is complete disapointment

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Porcupine, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Porcupine, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Savant Ascent -- MB-6B219A9065C49CF5 - Taken by deadflower81. 4 entrants total.
Antichamber -- MB-F09641E68EEAD01F - Taken by AsylumX. 6 entrants total.
Serious Sam HD The First Encounter -- MB-DD716BAD19B30AAC - Taken by BernardoOne. 2 entrants total.
Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter -- MB-B3C09674A5B3299F - Taken by L.O.R.D. 3 entrants total.
Type:Rider -- MB-EAA6707B760AD325 - Taken by Seraphis Cain. 10 entrants total.
Broken Sword 2 -- MB-C5924368EC962DEE - Taken by City 17. 3 entrants total.
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-3661512838AA1EC3

t1406081612z1.png

Lain

edit: and thats not even true, I do buy shit for myself, just not double dips I already finished for $20... is that so weird?

Not wanting to double dip for 17$ (maybe less from Russia) for a game you're already completed isn't really weird.
Your purchase would be more of a support purchase, especially if you wouldn't replay the game anytime soon or even at all. Plus it's your money, it's up to you what to spend it on, not to others.

All that said, I'll probably be double-dipping day 1 or 2. It's a good game and I want to support more Falcom games on Steam, without forgetting that XSEED has been pretty fair with their € prices as far as I can remember, both on Steam and on PSN, so I don't mind buying the game again.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
BynaryPork is part of Team Waifu Butts, but I dont think thats a videogame thing...

It's probably Sakura Spirit, and it's probably NSFW :p

Im so excited about Darkwood tomorow that the only possible outcome is complete disapointment

It might be good at release, but it'll probably get better when it leaves early access.

This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Porcupine, who is running this raffle.

Now everyone* can join morningbus' stream!

*excluding me.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
After all the hate I saw around here, let me give my personal recommendation for Abyss Odyssey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tybI7I5eQA

Yo, that game is cool. Not the best, but it's cool. If anyone was interested, the game breaking bugs have been mostly fixed, so give it a go.

the hate dissipated when people got used to the controls I believe

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Porcupine, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Broken Sword 2 -- MB-C5924368EC962DEE - Taken by City 17. 3 entrants total.
Type:Rider -- MB-EAA6707B760AD325 - Taken by Seraphis Cain. 10 entrants total.
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-3661512838AA1EC3

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Broken Sword 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Type:Rider was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Ballpoint Universe was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1406082032z1.png

Team Fortress 2 was fun but Left4Dead2 is waaaay more fun imho.

Damn, the Questionable Ethics campaign Soma, Enco, cHinzo and me played today was so much more enjoyable.

Have it recorded. Gotta encode and search for good parts for webming.

EDIT: Oh snap, lashman! AvP was on my wishlist, too. No, you are an awesome duder.

I "finished" Abyss Odyssey with all the characters.

Guess I played around 8-10 hours. It was cool, but I thought there is still not enough content there. After you killed the Warlock for the 10th time, it just feels kinda repetitive.

And the Up+X attack of the last character is kinda overpowered.

Ventara

Just played a bit of TF2 at the Games Night group. Luckily, I landed on the winning team 3/4 times. Seriously, I had no idea what I was doing. Lost half the time, shooting blindly the other.

On the bright side, I did find a key. Edit: Scratch that, lol. Just did a count and I still have the same amount. Damn.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Team Fortress 2 was fun but Left4Dead2 is waaaay more fun imho.

Damn, the Questionable Ethics campaign Soma, Enco, cHinzo and me played today was so much more enjoyable.

Have it recorded. Gotta encode and search for good parts for webming.

EDIT: Oh snap, lashman! AvP was on my wishlist, too. No, you are an awesome duder.

noooooooope

Jawmuncher

That Paramore set was so good.
Wasn't even a fan but I am now.

---------

Steam Related Stuff
-13 cards is confirmed for Tits now right?

Btw. is the Wolf Among us more "show" than the first season of Walking Dead?

I played the first four parts of episode 1 and it feels it even features less gameplay than the first Walking Dead season.

Just played a bit of TF2 at the Games Night group. Luckily, I landed on the winning team 3/4 times.Seriously, I had no idea what I was doing. Lost half the time, shooting blindly the other.

On the bright side, I did find a key.

This is actually how you're supposed to play TF2.

I take it this a Steam group activity or something? I wouldn't mind jumping in some time (if I'm actually awake at that hour).

Actually, heck... SteamGAF, feel free to add me on Steam. (However, I'll warn you ahead of time that my profile is private.)
quote to reveal

I played the first four parts of episode 1 and it feels it even features less gameplay than the first Walking Dead season.

I was bored by the mechanics and events in the first episode of The Walking Dead (didn't even finish it, actually), but really liked The Wolf Among Us.

It is still basically timed dialog trees and fight scenes of quick time events. They were kind of fun on a controller though, and I found the setting and plot much more interesting than TWD.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Now that I have my Laptop back I should be getting into some online gaming I guess and join some of the Gaf gaming nights.

EDIT: Team Fortress or L4D2...

Ozium

fun times playing TF2 with y'all

come back to GAF to find I won Deus Ex... Thank you Anonymous!

what a shame
I've never played it before...

kurahador

And TWD Season 2 has less gameplay than TWAU. Telltale should coin their game as kinetic adventure games.

Just to prove to Sub Zero that the PAYITFORWARD rule works...

2645279-0256809769-abyss.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (corrosivefrost, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Abyss Odyssey -- MB-10F7BC5204A90B6E - Taken by bornlivedie. 52 entrants total.

t1406090734z1.png

And TWD Season 2 has less gameplay than TWAU. Telltale should coin their game as kinetic adventure games.

Seriously? Wanted to start it when its finished...

I was bored by the mechanics and events in the first episode of The Walking Dead (didn't even finish it, actually), but really liked The Wolf Among Us.

It is still basically timed dialog trees and fight scenes of quick time events. They were kind of fun on a controller though, and I found the setting and plot much more interesting than TWD.

Maybe it gets better. The first few parts just feel like I am watching more and playing less than I did in Walking Dead Season 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom