• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of FiveElementNinja, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hitman: Absolution -- MB-CC2A9DE4A25E4DF7 - Taken by Genki. 18 entrants total.
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition -- MB-8AE86F29CCB26D30 - Taken by MisterLuffy. 28 entrants total.
Just Cause 2 -- MB-1EFCCDBBD9A186A4 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 9 entrants total.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut -- MB-EA9F6EB5C84A9DD8 - Taken by devo1989. 31 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Warlock 2: The Exiled: Great Mage Edition -- MB-61F55069A2531183 - Taken by Benedict. 21 entrants total.
Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition -- MB-3BEE6578DC4C9264 - Taken by Pakkidis. 9 entrants total.

t1406145698z1.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
OK guys, THIS IS MY FIRST GIVEAWAY and I wanted to make it special. I've won some great games here and this is a small and humble way to repay this great community. I love this game and I hope the lucky winner enjoys it as much as I did, or even more. You (probably) never asked for this, but now that it's here, you might as well have it :D

Derrick would be proud. RIP in peace, Derrick.

Holy crap the Dark Souls 2 DLC is not only awesome, but offers some of the most brutal encounters to date

Dat Jester and his pyromancies

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
If a game stays stuck in scheduled automated repost for a a whole week, what does the giver win?

The games don't keep getting reposted.

Reposts work like this:
AUTOREPOST
If you use the RAFFLE or RAFFLE24 rules above, and you are posting in the Steam thread, you can add the AUTOREPOST rule to have ModBot automatically bump your raffle. 3 hour raffles get a single bump, 1 hour before their deadline. 24 hour raffles get two bumps, one after 12 hours, and one 1 hour before their deadline. This is optional, but might save you some work.​

from facepunch

In fact I think a joystick may come handy when playing 2d platformers/action games; I haven't lain my hands yet on Valve's controller of course, but from all we know so far I am under the impression they're striving for something that may work for most genres so I am cautiously looking forward to it.

bluechox2

heres a freebie
comes with 3 games in the 1 key
ModBot said:
Instructions for bluechox2:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bluechox2, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

GTR: Evolution -- MB-DDDBB60B6EEF94FD - Taken by ImSooFlye

abracadaver

what is wrong with alien colonial marines ?

whenever I exit the game steam keeps restarting it. I have to restart my computer to make it stop

Tellaerin

OK guys, THIS IS MY FIRST GIVEAWAY and I wanted to make it special.

Note: The key you added for Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Has Modbot been drinking again? o_O

Awesome giveaway, btw. DX: HR is a great game and a worthy followup to the original DX
and to hell with anyone who says otherwise

what is wrong with alien colonial marines ?

whenever I exit the game steam keeps restarting it. I have to restart my computer to make it stop

Oh that answer could go on and on...

Specific to your relaunching issue, that's very odd. Have you tried killing the game's process in task manager?

Altazor

Has Modbot been drinking again? o_O

Awesome giveaway, btw. DX: HR is a great game and a worthy followup to the original DX
and to hell with anyone who says otherwise

nah, I sent the PM to Modbot then I realized I forgot to add the raffle and no lurkers rules, so I re-sent it.

PriitV

Not sure if a repost (can't possibly keep up with the thread this fast) but if you put this into your Origin, you'll get free Sims2 Ultimate
I-LOVE-THE-SIMS

Altazor

in case anyone missed it! If you're lucky, you can get this amazing game for FREE :D

ModBot said:
Instructions for Altazor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Altazor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut -- MB-D54D4FD744220679 - Taken by Zero-Crescent. 38 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1406152596z1.png

Tizoc

OH SHI!

TRANSFORMERS COMICS HUMBLE BUNDLE!
I said I'd make a give away of it if it ever happened so feel free to join in, for a quick rundown of these comics click here
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=122334070

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Humble Transformers (Comics) Bundle ($15 Tier) -- MB-DFB178FEF71CA959 - Taken by Jadax. 31 entrants total.

t1406230056z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Gun Monkeys -- MB-53BC7ACE26F6E28B

t1406147556z1.png

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sid Meiers Ace Patrol -- MB-781F2566F94293C0 - Taken by devonodev. 2 entrants total.
Agricultural Simulator 2013 -- MB-8B64DA5EF3CA9CA6 - Taken by Boom Boom Pow. 2 entrants total.
Draw a Stickman -- MB-5589364FE5B4BD04
Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming -- MB-20EC22D4884AE011 - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Galcon Legends -- MB-6241130980637245 - Taken by BernardoOne. 2 entrants total.
Sid Meiers Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies -- MB-EC58F61EC17061B5 - Taken by xeris. 4 entrants total.
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-EA2F6D847A0A3884
Professional Farmer 2014 -- MB-8B1C09DBB89283C7 - Taken by Melted77. 4 entrants total.

Hope I can get The Sims 2 Ultimate, I'll never need to raffle again. Fucking loved The Sims 2 but don't have it anymore and of course EA being EA I can't buy it digitally anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom