• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humble Squenix bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Thief Gold
  • Daikatana
  • Mini ninjas
  • Anachronox
  • Hitman Codename 47
  • Hitman 2 Silent Assassin
TIER 2: BTA
  • DX Invisible War
  • DX The Fall
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Nosgoth Veteran
  • Battlestations Midway
TIER 3: 15$
  • DX HR
  • Just Cause 2
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  • DX
  • Kane & Lynch 2

Lol, why JC2 is in tier 3? Also DX: the Fall and Invisible War should be in the $1 tier.

Elija2

A Square Enix bundle with not a single Japanese game. I never thought I'd see the day.

I'm not interested in any of the games so I guess I'll save my money.

Lol, why JC2 is in tier 3? Also DX: the Fall and Invisible War should be in the $1 tier.

Not gonna lie, I'd buy Invisible War for $1.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Humble Squenix bundle
  • Thief Gold
  • Daikatana
  • Mini ninjas
  • Anachronox
  • Hitman Codename 47
  • Deus Ex Invisible War
  • Deus Ex The Fall
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Nosgoth Veteran pack
  • Battlestations Midway
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut
  • Just Cause 2
  • Deus Ex
  • Kane & Lynch 2

$1 for the second-best Thief game is a steal.

Easy_D

never left the stone age

Don't forget putting Absolution in over Blood Money, for shame Squenix. Does Invisible War even work on modern OS? Because my Steam copy absolutely refuses to run

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Hopefully Thief Deadly Shadows shows up next week in the BTA tier. Really want to add it to my Steam Collection

Ventara

because sleep?

If you don't notice posts and posts of people getting increasingly uncomfortable then you just aren't paying attention.

Included on week 2?

If anything, you aren't paying attention. These Steam threads have been getting more and more on-topic which each thread. But the amount of complaining seems to remain constant.

And why are you complaining about what people discuss if you're not there? I can understand if it's hindering your own discussion, but actually complaining about something that's moved on is just beating the dead horse.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
It's the best game on there ;)

True, but $15? Might as well skip all of the fluff and buy it during a sale :p

The $15 tier really isn't worth it in general, which is a shame considering it's the best tier in terms of quality. Neither is the BTA tier unless you want a few +1's. The $1 tier is easily the second best tier in quality.

iosefe

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Game -- MB-DE9391B0F32201BE - Taken by _hekk05. 29 entrants total.

t1406062953z1.png

sometimes i see these and i can't help but enter, but i know, deep in my heart, that win or lose, i will get burned

Hugstable

Banned
Humble Squenix bundle
  • Thief Gold
  • Daikatana
  • Mini ninjas
  • Anachronox
  • Hitman Codename 47
  • Deus Ex Invisible War
  • Deus Ex The Fall
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Nosgoth Veteran pack
  • Battlestations Midway
  • Just Cause 2
  • Deus Ex
  • Kane & Lynch 2

Well this is pretty nice. I own everything in Tier 3, nothing in Tier 1... easy choice! I'm guessing the 2nd tier is beat the average?

Ban Puncher

It's 4am, fuck sleep, GIVE AWAYS YO

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Man Puncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Thief Gold -- MB-3CAB970DA9599FAD - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 4 entrants total.
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- MB-1947B6C305207A45 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 5 entrants total.
Hitman: Codename 47 -- MB-72344B630F016F50 - Taken by Vuze. 2 entrants total.

t1406053413z1.png

I know what you need.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (crazyrabbits, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lost Civilization -- MB-7027A5949B2ABB98 - Taken by Aitor. 3 entrants total.
Thief Gold -- MB-A8E57C428542024E - Taken by Blue Ninja. 5 entrants total.
Anachronox -- MB-4050B73FE2509EF6 - Taken by almostheathen. 2 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Instant Dungeon (Desura) -- MB-02354A30E5E515F9
Strategic War in Europe -- MB-5D3E00FA4E2FE14A - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.
Sequence -- MB-6DB11BA6D91A9E41
Legends of Persia -- MB-9212CC43E84216CC - Taken by FauX. 2 entrants total.
Daikatana -- MB-4B284DCB023EC544 - Taken by The Dear Leader. 2 entrants total.
Bridge Project -- MB-D4B7F4EFAA381028 - Taken by Zeeman. 2 entrants total.
The Tower -- MB-D8CF6678C66D233B - Taken by Vastag. 3 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
The Samaritan Paradox (Desura) #1 -- MB-76EE0A03628161C2 - Taken by Undead Bokun. 1 entrants total.
Euro Truck Simulator -- MB-C6A191F715F8CEE1 - Taken by Man Puncher. 2 entrants total.
The Samaritan Paradox -- MB-76EE0A03628161C2 - Taken by Undead Bokun. 1 entrants total.
Hitman Absolution -- MB-4F5477C89D634666 - Taken by redlacs. 17 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Trainz Simulator 12 -- MB-4CB866FACC330696 - Taken by adriano999. 3 entrants total.
Dead Effect -- MB-CE448E5481FC613E - Taken by Scipius. 2 entrants total.
Deus Ex Invisible War -- MB-00809E6B90F81FF8 - Taken by topyy. 7 entrants total.
AIM 2 Clan Wars -- MB-E5FEB0D86C93FC01
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- MB-AC99912F77DF2932 - Taken by WisK. 3 entrants total.
Universe Sandbox -- MB-B0DFCCCE553302D6 - Taken by zerokoolpsx. 3 entrants total.

t1406053472z1.png

This bundle rules. I actually have everything in the $15 tier except K&L2 and nothing below. If they add FF8 to the BTA tier this might be my favourite bundle ever.

mrgone

$1 would be about right for Invisible War :(

That first tier is still pretty awesome (despite the inclusion of Daikatana) with Thief, Anachronox, and the first couple of Hitman games though. No idea about Mini Ninjas. But hey, they're as fast as lightning so you can pretty much ignore them if they suck.

Ventara

I think I'll just get the $1 tier. The only things that interest me in the higher tiers are Hitman: Absolution and Deus Ex: Human Revolution

A bit off topic, but there's a new League of Legends cinematic out and it's amazing! There's a Nine Tailed Fox character for you anime waifu types...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzHrjOMfHPY

That was bad. Nice animations and visuals. But poor pacing and anticlimatic ending. Dota2 needs some Meet The videos.

Humble Squenix bundle
  • Thief Gold
  • Daikatana
  • Mini ninjas
  • Anachronox
  • Hitman Codename 47
  • Deus Ex Invisible War
  • Deus Ex The Fall
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Nosgoth Veteran pack
  • Battlestations Midway
  • Just Cause 2
  • Deus Ex
  • Kane & Lynch 2

Nice games. But those Tier selection is just bad.

Bonus games will probably be : Blood Money and Just Cause 1.

HoosTrax

I think I'll just get the $1 tier. The only things that interest me in the higher tiers are Hitman: Absolution and Deus Ex: Human Revolution
No particular reason to get the top tier just for DXHR Director's Cut; anyone with the original DXHR would be able to get it for you for $5 with the loyalty discount on Steam.

Hugstable

Banned
Are any of the games in the BTA tier even worth it? Deus Ex: IW and The Fall are better off not existing in my mind, and I haven't play Hitman Absoultion even though I like the series because of bad impressions I heard about it. But I'm thinking they might have some really good game I want later appear in the coming soon like Final Fantasy VII or VIII -___-

Benedict

Have most of the games in the bundle, only missing the first two hitman games, the fall, K&L2 and Battlestations. I'll wait and see what happens.
Might buy the $1 tier to give away Mini Ninjas x2 to my daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom