• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2016 - Post Sale Hauls, Post Sale Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play rocket league, get juniored.

I did before I moved to an area where satellite internet is my only option. I got good at aerials.

Welcome! What are your fave five games? Stay around a while.

Steam only?

Warframe, Bulletstorm, Downwell, Guacamelee, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance.

If I can include other PC retailers.

Warframe, Titanfall (Proud G10, Gooser before it was made easier), Luftrausers, Guacamelee, Revengeance.

Really hard picking a top five out of my PC library, goddamn.

When someone posts anime, shame them publicly

tumblr_nzj91mogD91qdug0jo1_400.gif

Kuroyume

Banned
Hah! And I was going to get Devil Daggers during the sale... Until I saw it wasn't on sale during the sale. Fucking bizarre timing from them.

Wok

The "scam" part of this fiasco comes in because it turns out the owner of the gambling site in question is also a well-known Youtuber that does videos promoting his own site by "winning big" - all without disclosing his ownership of said site. While it's entirely possible they're on the up-and-up and his videos are only done with him winning legitimately, the presumption is that the system is "fixed" so that he can make a bunch of videos of him winning big on the site, thus attracting more attention on Youtube, thus attracting more publicity to his gambling site. Meaning everyone else in that betting pool had a 0% chance of winning and got scammed.

(at least, that is my understanding)

Well, "winning big" in front an audience without telling that you are an acquaintance of the website owner definitely sounds like some scam games, e.g. find the lady.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 28 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sky Mercenaries -- MB-12DDE6E38041ABC5 - Taken by shockdude. 3 entrants total.
The Big Elk -- MB-4C11B8B564CAF76C - Taken by Costa1774. 6 entrants total.
Bus Simulator 2012 -- MB-6ACE194BD5EAC6F3 - Taken by Eila. 3 entrants total.
OddPlanet -- MB-21E6494825BA9242 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 6 entrants total.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 -- MB-419B0B3ABFB8F4D3 - Taken by data. 3 entrants total.
Elements Soul of Fire -- MB-0F087C28E39D09DB - Taken by Hakkelus. 1 entrants total.
Heaven Island -- MB-32535F31B21688A3 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 1 entrants total.
Cheaters Blackjack 21 -- MB-2B6955056E5B6128 - Taken by Kifimbo. 1 entrants total.
North -- MB-4342D121CCF3E4D7 - Taken by Kuroyume. 4 entrants total.
BlackShadows -- MB-83EC5A23EBB42BF8
Sparkle 2 Evo -- MB-EB2C1EAB0F39FA1F - Taken by septicore. 2 entrants total.
Ruzh Delta Z #2 -- MB-17ECD856A7F8E259
Muffin Knight -- MB-BD9B572A1AED58F9 - Taken by Mavromatis. 1 entrants total.
Data Hacker Corruption -- MB-A71446CE8EC741AF - Taken by PaulSane. 3 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
TransOcean The Shipping Company -- MB-12A04507E27814D8 - Taken by Nzyme32. 7 entrants total.
Dead Bits -- MB-36E9492D055405CB
Adorables -- MB-FF53A1B9182DEABE - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Moonlight Minios -- MB-B7B97E35E265B3B8 - Taken by Sammichu. 1 entrants total.
Yelaxot -- MB-B41D0A1E8651919A - Taken by chronomac. 4 entrants total.
Cubicle Quest -- MB-36A820D72988C607 - Taken by dot. 3 entrants total.
Desert Thunder -- MB-D6A64898D75604D9 - Taken by jgalat. 2 entrants total.
Ruzh Delta Z -- MB-7B1D031CCA623791
Incitement 3 -- MB-519045877829EC49 - Taken by Purkake4. 4 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats the Rats' Revenge -- MB-883A13F689C037B5 - Taken by Tall4Life. 1 entrants total.
Story Of the Survivor -- MB-B6C3173BBD7ECA97 - Taken by darkchewie. 2 entrants total.
Chip -- MB-A25F911BC88EB68E - Taken by Hakkelus. 1 entrants total.
Rescue - Everyday Heroes (U.S. Edition) -- MB-058706E5AFEBEC35 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
Liveza Death of the Earth -- MB-638F27B41366A08A - Taken by Jalal. 2 entrants total.
Gun Monkeys -- MB-C77185B3CA869C7C

t1467750613z1.png

Lomax

For $2 (not to mention the almost dollar I got back from cards) I wasn't really disappointed in HunieCam, it's an okay clicker game that's a bit deeper than most clicker games I've played, it actually tries to be challenging instead of just unlimited grinding and somewhat succeeds due to the time limit. My biggest disappointment was when it released and it was just a clicker game, I was hoping for an actual camgirl management sim, I think it would have been a unique take on the genre, just like HuniePop was a unique take on the match-3 genre. The real irony of HunieCam it that it's barely sexual at all, the main screen you look at 99% of the time is just a bland city view that is rarely interrupted by anything else. The content in theory is sexual but purely by description.

Play rocket league, get juniored.

Hahaha, good idea. ;)

When someone posts anime, shame them publicly

Dave is not okay (in my book).

Very sluggish for me too.

Seems okay for me at this point, maybe it's cleared up?

For $2 (not to mention the almost dollar I got back from cards) I wasn't really disappointed in HunieCam, it's an okay clicker game that's a bit deeper than most clicker games I've played, it actually tries to be challenging instead of just unlimited grinding and somewhat succeeds due to the time limit. My biggest disappointment was when it released and it was just a clicker game, I was hoping for an actual camgirl management sim, I think it would have been a unique take on the genre, just like HuniePop was a unique take on the match-3 genre. The real irony of HunieCam it that it's barely sexual at all, the main screen you look at 99% of the time is just a bland city view that is rarely interrupted by anything else. The content in theory is sexual but purely by description.

Damn, didn't see that price on humblestore yesterday... that's cheap.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition -- MB-0D90A516ABD165F5 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
10000000 -- MB-77D486D3426B6BF6 - Taken by Zeeman. 1 entrants total.
Spacecom -- MB-EBFCE1CEC722C75A - Taken by Jalal. 1 entrants total.

t1467742151z1.png

Ventara

Wait, where was it $2? It was $4-5 during the summer sale iirc.

Kuroyume

Banned
So nothing? Ugh! When was the last good HB not countng a monthly? Can't recall the last one I purchased besides the monthlies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Unmechanical -- MB-6860AF3C7DCA803F - Taken by voodooray. 2 entrants total.
Knights of Pen & Paper Plus1 Edition -- MB-53496DD3932790B7 - Taken by Aurablade. 1 entrants total.

t1467742772z1.png

That sonic one was pretty good actually.

so is this android one

Humble and Bundlestars are consistently on a good level.
Indiegala and Groupees feel down my list heavily compared to 2-3 years back though.

SSPssp

Pretty happy, I didn't have the Kemco RPG or Unmechanical. :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SSPssp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Knights of Pen and Paper Plus1 Edition -- MB-A692124CE87CA827 - Taken by Asiratlan

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rocket Knight -- MB-0003835A981EC4CE - Taken by Benedict. 5 entrants total.
Transformers: Devastation -- MB-65071E9DB9C42CC9 - Taken by TheAutomator. 40 entrants total.
Dungeon of the Endless: Crystal Pack -- MB-17143442AD60138D - Taken by Ludens. 13 entrants total. - Taken by Anno. 8 entrants total.
The Legend of Dark Witch -- MB-93D8D9C3ABC3CC35 - Taken by Kurt Russell. 5 entrants total.
A Boy and his Blob -- MB-6E3787D6DB74F30B - Taken by Tellaerin. 2 entrants total.
Strider -- MB-6BD2214862FD5800
Paint it back -- MB-36C6B53160D5E2B8 - Taken by oipic. 14 entrants total.
Kathy Rain -- MB-F307E22E46000253 - Taken by Nabs. 17 entrants total.
Wasted -- MB-221537FEF281380C - Taken by EdmondD. 2 entrants total.
Keep talking and nobody explodes -- MB-02974D1207465B75 - Taken by Kagemusha. 9 entrants total.
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara -- MB-FBC8C14910B8CB1D - Taken by Sarcasm. 9 entrants total.
Aviary Attorney -- MB-3914CC0AC1025AD6 - Taken by Arthea. 28 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Lost Planet 3 -- MB-BD4067918E8DD322 - Taken by Glitchesarecool. 4 entrants total.

t1467746522z1.png

Pachimari

I'm stuck for the third time in LIMBO. I'm now stuck here:

I need that box to reach a rope at the right side of the level, but whenever I move it to the right, the ramp falls down, and the left side (where I am standing) of the ramp is raised, thus I cannot get my beloved box with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom