• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2016 - Post Sale Hauls, Post Sale Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludens

Banned
So there is tons of stolen mods on Bethesda.net apparently. People just take PC mods from Nexus and put them on Bethesda.net for consoles without original mod creator approval.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/4mk1mp/psastolen_mods_beginning_to_get_out_of_hand/

https://www.reddit.com/r/FalloutMod...ng_to_mod_users_some_xbox_users_are/?sort=new

https://community.bethesda.net/thread/23565?tstart=0

And Bethesda is doing nothing about it it looks like.

Bethesda will soon take down those mods.

So there is tons of stolen mods on Bethesda.net apparently. People just take PC mods from Nexus and put them on Bethesda.net for consoles without original mod creator approval.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/4mk1mp/psastolen_mods_beginning_to_get_out_of_hand/

https://www.reddit.com/r/FalloutMod...ng_to_mod_users_some_xbox_users_are/?sort=new

https://community.bethesda.net/thread/23565?tstart=0

And Bethesda is doing nothing about it it looks like.

This would be shocking if the exact. same. thing. didn't happen last year during the paid mods massacre.

It kinda makes me wonder how SC2's Arcade or DotA 2's custom map thing are doing. Not enough to check, just enough to type this.

Ludens

Banned
Due to a submission error, Juri will only be purchasable in European territories (including Middle East and Australia) using in-game Fight Money until August 1st. After this time, she will be purchasable on the PSN Store along with her costumes. Season Pass owners and Steam users will not be affected. North American consumers will not be affected. We're sorry for the inconvenience this might cause some players.

Capcom.

Mivey

I can't see this happening.
If they target Steam specifically, that's grounds for legal action, both from Valve and DoJ.
If they target Win32 API, they are killing their own B2B branch.
They can just slowly start changing things about how Win32 is handled in Windows 10 and then explain it's for "security reasons". As far as legal action, taking MS on in a courtroom and winning is more easily said than done.

Ozium

header.jpg

Initial impressions after playing 30 minutes and managing to get out of jail (though the last part I skipped some exploration because I was caught and had to run out of there):

-The game looks gorgeous and runs pretty good, some aliasing here and there but the framerate is solid.. wish there were more graphic options

-The animation is fantastic, the way your character's ears wiggle and other incidental animations that really feel like it's an actual mouse w/ a lute, same with the (bad) rats.

-menus are nice and clean, nice quest system and you can collect new gear that are part of costume sets, no idea yet if they have bonuses for having a whole set equipped or not

-I love how every item has a nice piece of flavor text with it, and there are lots of notes lying around that you can read like in old RPGs. I really like the flavor/backstory text that you can pop up in conversations (it will give a prompt for a button for more information on a term or subject and if you press it pops up a dialogue box with the backstory) really a cool way to have that information in there without it being obtrusive on multiple playthroughs or if the player doesn't care about those things

-game controls really well and the camera is very fluid, it has a nice pace to the sneaking (not too slow, not too fast) and running on all fours feels great. the physics and 'feel' of the game is pretty good, things feel like they have weight (when you pick up a stool so you can go grab a key or something, it feels good.. dunno how to describe)

-you can throw bottles at enemies to knock them out, which is fun and good in a pinch

- there are some light puzzle elements

-it really does feel like a stealth-based ARPG with the amount of flavor text, items to grab, equipment, etc.

I stopped once I got outside and was lookin at the environment, not noticing two rats lurking about until it was too late... will definitely play more later

overall very polished for an early access game... a few bugs I noticed involved the enemies reacting to me or when I was chased by two rats and they were striking me with their weapons it made no sound or feedback..

full review later, gotta play more tomorrow/later today

Knurek

They can just slowly start changing things about how Win32 is handled in Windows 10 and then explain it's for "security reasons". As far as legal action, taking MS on in a courtroom and winning is more easily said than done.

That's why I mention Department of Justice.
And even slowly changing stuff enough so Steam breaks will result in dozens of different, business oriented apps and/or Win32 games breaking as well, so...

Tizoc

Actually that SF5 Juri issue affects EU PSN users only. Steam is unaffected it seems.

you and me, bro

I need much more than that from Sega, but getting RoF would be an amazing start.

only a week left till ABZU!

edited: you all are buying ABZU, right?

Yes
on the PS4

Yeah, so yesterday I tried playing L4D2 multiplayer for the very first time. And hated it. I probably did it wrong? Versus and Horde modes did nothing for me whatsoever..

I'll try playing the the campaign coop tonight, I guess that's where the meat of the game is supposed to be?

gelf

I could list at least 20 Sega ports I'd want on PC so the current pace of one a year doesn't fill me with much excitement. Especially if they end up choosing stuff like Sonic Lost World.

At the very least I hope they follow on from what they did with the Mega Drive and package together more ROMs with emulators where the option exists. For example a lot of thier arcade boards are well emulated at this point so why not do a deal with emulator authors make money out of anything that isn't tied to a licence. Let me give you money for Revenge of Death Adder Sega.

dex3108

Aaaand i finished Metal Gear Rising this morning. I still don't like last boss battle (in general i don't like boss battle where you can't interrupt boss attacks but he/she can yours). MGR is nice game but i have few issues with control scheme (it is stupid to put left stick + X to be parry when X is also light attack in my opinion. Also for combos and parry you need to release Ninja Run trigger before you can do combo/parry. Also you need to release and press both left stick and X button to do parry again and that can be really frustrating when boss has fast attacks. I think that separate parry button would be better choice.

All in all i liked game and it is shame that we probably won't see MGR2 anytime soon.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Capcom has been doing pretty well with the PC porting. After Dead Rising and Dragon's Dogma this year, they don't have any hold outs from the previous generation except for a Monster Hunter title.

I wish they will start taking a look at their PS2 output after. Titles like Onimusha, Sengoku Basara, RECVX, would all be strong contenders for ports. With REmake2 and an REonline being good ones to update in full.

Konami, going back and fixing up the PC ports for SH and MGS.

Squeenix just needs to continue to unload the majority of their titles: Nier, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest, etc. While bringing over more of their classic SNES thru PS2 games. If the title is on PSN already, there is no reason for it not to be on PC really.

Atlus... I can dream.

Sega, I have no idea what the hold up is. Between classics and popular cult hits. While the only thing they are doing right now is another goddamn port of VC.

Ludens

Banned

They wanna earn you back by talking, not by spending money on porting games. And SH titles run very well on modern OS with a couple of fixes (except for SH4), but they didn't bother to release them. I won't ever understand some of those japanase company, it feels like they hate money, because creating a PS4/PC version of SH games is pretty much a non-issue now since PS4 and One are x86 based, so they just need to fix the resolution, framerate, introduce achievements and controller support, that's it. But I think it's better paying people to create rank 12 weapons for MGSV.

Capcom has been doing pretty well with the PC porting. After Dead Rising and Dragon's Dogma this year, they don't have any hold outs from the previous generation except for a Monster Hunter title.

I wish they will start taking a look at their PS2 output after. Titles like Onimusha, Sengoku Basara, RECVX, would all be strong contenders for ports. With REmake2 and an REonline being good ones to update in full.

Squeenix just needs to continue to unload the majority of their titles: Nier, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest, etc. While bringing over more of their classic SNES thru PS2 games. If the title is on PSN already, there is no reason for it not to be on PC really.

Atlus... I can dream.

Sega, I have no idea what the hold up is. Between classics and popular cult hits. While the only thing they are doing right now is another goddamn port of VC.

Nier, DQ and KH are the only things left I want from SE on Steam.

Yakuza 1+2 HD and Shenmue 1+2 HD for Steam.
BELIEVE
Man, that would be great.
That's a dope trailer. Sega really is not letting (Japanese) Yakuza fans get bored with all these new games.
The faces are really great too. That's Beat Takeshi!
Ghost of a Tale is so cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJcX3FPPd_k

Animation and graphic quality is amazing.
It really is.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
They wanna earn you back by talking, not by spending money on porting games. And SH titles run very well on modern OS with a couple of fixes (except for SH4), but they didn't bother to release them. I won't ever understand some of those japanase company, it feels like they hate money, because creating a PS4/PC version of SH games is pretty much a non-issue now since PS4 and One are x86 based, so they just need to fix the resolution, framerate, introduce achievements and controller support, that's it. But I think it's better paying people to create rank 12 weapons for MGSV.

MGS Rising is at 600k sold, GZ is closer to 700k, and MGS5 already surpassed a million. I imagine porting over the MGS HD Collection from 360 shouldn't be an overly difficult task and would result in a few hundred thousand copies sold.

And as you said on Silent Hill, the ports are there already. They just need some polishing.

You don't want Drakengard? I bet 3 would be great with a good framerate.

In an ideal world, I would want everything, but would it be worth the time and money, also depending on how hard it will be to port the title over for the company. I would probably put that at the lower end. It's a fairly obscure property that hasn't received much demand unlike Nier.

My thoughts with Squeenix are titles from the SNES era thru PS1 shouldn't really provide much of an issue on the technical side. At best, continue on with the android ports of the titles and move them over. Everything from FF Tactics to Xenogears to Parasite Eve would prove to be beneficial. Or focus in on bringing the games on modern systems. Get the ground work in now so you can keep selling the games.

Deques

Send me a message, it's possible I might be able to squeeze an extra person in :)

Thanks, sent you a PM

Here is a small giveaway. There is a possible that there might be duplicates. I am sorry if you get a dupe. I don't know why modbot says that some keys have been in a giveaways before, since all those are from bundles I have bought

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 69 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Blue Rose - -- MB-5F8E3F679F204735 - Taken by electroflame. 1 entrants total.
Overture - -- MB-1145F2D03A59C18A - Taken by gaiadyne. 1 entrants total.
PixelJunk: Eden - -- MB-08F045F465F644FA - Taken by Nemaides. 2 entrants total.
Space Pilgrim Episode One: Alpha Centauri - -- MB-3687A4B87E88EFDA - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Deponia - -- MB-36A6A68513E17EFE - Taken by The Hermit. 1 entrants total.
The Few - -- MB-C6A47B0C0ABFC4AC - Taken by septicore. 2 entrants total.
Teslagrad - -- MB-13386FAD2774D761 - Taken by Popstar. 7 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess - -- MB-46D18831EF839F18 - Taken by animlboogy. 2 entrants total.
The Samaritan Paradox - -- MB-E17E34A74B0B645D - Taken by Tizoc. 2 entrants total.
Betrayer - -- MB-758C4CDE6E464F9A - Taken by xenoflux2113. 1 entrants total.
Kingdom Elemental - -- MB-D4287C28BE24EC0F - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.
A Valley Without Wind 1 2 - -- MB-DE13C3574B708AF8 - Taken by Javier23. 2 entrants total.
Just Cause Collection - -- MB-D9EABDF72C97A99C - Taken by sixteen-bit. 4 entrants total.
Major Mayhem - -- MB-101F9CE0A0B75B33 - Taken by blackcrane. 2 entrants total.
A.I.M. 2 Clan Wars - -- MB-2E47B98F8A719BE9 - Taken by Tellaerin. 1 entrants total.
Chip - -- MB-5554397D5B96DE20 - Taken by Vlad. 1 entrants total.
Adventures of Shuggy - -- MB-5CA9EE87EDAEAB27
Canyon Capers - -- MB-3814E1B91740ACD7 - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
King Arthur's Gold - -- MB-3E452F54000C2EC1 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 3 entrants total.
Loot Hero DX - -- MB-AC2A15D1F566E905 - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - -- MB-EE827287CB82829F - Taken by dave is ok. 2 entrants total.
Rhythm Destruction - -- MB-76FD1760B9969F94 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive - #2 -- MB-2631AD4D7967F5FC - Taken by Stronghammer22. 1 entrants total.
Skyborn - -- MB-EA9D6C4084B74DDE - Taken by Stronghammer22. 1 entrants total.
Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive - -- MB-7B7075F9490FBE19 - Taken by PAUonePUNCH. 1 entrants total.
Arcadecraft - -- MB-35F7DDC15C234419 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
Battlepaths - -- MB-04E6C6C717E92FA4
NaissanceE - -- MB-8B341F80E2E6BE3D - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
The Extinction - -- MB-B3333984AB6AD127 - Taken by Jalal. 1 entrants total.
Shiny The Firefly - -- MB-89BED5B311999EC3 - Taken by Haunted. 2 entrants total.
The Ball - -- MB-A7CCED087FF362E1 - Taken by redlacs. 2 entrants total.
12 Labours of Hercules - -- MB-30789AD9FA27AA02 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 1 entrants total.
Paranautical Activity - -- MB-11465BE06BF1999A - Taken by PaulSane. 1 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ - #2 -- MB-FE999002C3F1F849
Pixel Piracy - -- MB-539023E16520BFFC - Taken by OmarYusaf. 1 entrants total.
Sword of Asumi - Deluxe Edition - -- MB-0153FC0F1C8E0A40 - Taken by Costa1774. 1 entrants total.
Huntsman: The Orphanage - -- MB-5F41360DF87BAC6B
Notrium - -- MB-53741381DC5F7703 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
BANZAI PECAN: Last Hope for the Young Century - -- MB-804432AC1975B65E - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.
Last Days of Spring Visual Novel Plus Soundtrack - -- MB-73F34EF0A5237BDF - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Blue Rose - #2 -- MB-031E49E217EAFBBB - Taken by IamAwake. 1 entrants total.
Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant - -- MB-AF7DFF71004E88C1
Mines of Mars - -- MB-83FFBA508AEC3743 - Taken by darkchewie. 2 entrants total.
Epigenesis - -- MB-883004478A727296 - Taken by bloke. 1 entrants total.
Deadly 30 - -- MB-C3189A4AFDA04F15
FLASHOUT 2 - -- MB-4C73F120A072A006 - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Dwarfs!? - -- MB-E422F35A8F213C21 - Taken by TheSeks. 1 entrants total.
The Deer God - -- MB-D9434A3B562FD214 - Taken by Spirited. 3 entrants total.
Real Warfare 1242 - -- MB-2E8782E435112930 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
Space Drifters 2D - -- MB-4AEBF4A21C65AE59 - Taken by bobnowhere. 2 entrants total.
Akane the Kunoichi - -- MB-745C69BB048DD27D - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
Synonymy - -- MB-60369EFC0C270F09 - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.
They Breathe - -- MB-E80E36873D1FE421 - Taken by Mikurden. 1 entrants total.
TRISTOY - -- MB-0AB3E81FE57A87C6 - Taken by fspm. 2 entrants total.

Paranormal State: Poison Spring - -- MB-240C7F24117DB982 - Taken by Parsnip. 3 entrants total.

Shattered Planet - -- MB-96C5C4109EEBFC81 - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ - -- MB-CE8D68A1753AB2ED - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
Fractal: Make Blooms Not War - -- MB-23C9C21A27EEB90A - Taken by neonglow. 1 entrants total.
Quest for Infamy - -- MB-F541F3B4E4C916D6 - Taken by data. 2 entrants total.

The Old City: Leviathan - -- MB-474B92E13F7E649D - Taken by Abomination. 12 entrants total.
Yury - -- MB-3268F5BE6192E4B6 - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Dreaming Sarah - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for C-RUSH - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Grimind - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Ballpoint Universe - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Sinister City - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Steel & Steam - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Ichi - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Stacking - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1469543783z1.png

Jawmuncher

The best way to play MGR is with a maxed out Gray Fox sword. Regular enemies get sliced and diced like they should while bosses stay the same. You really feel like a cyborg ninja then.

dex3108

Lashman just informed me that Valve increased screenshot space to 20GB or something like that :D

Our dark days are over Zky XD

So, Dex is pretty cool.

It uses RPG liberally in the Metroidvania model and at times reminds me of Tomba if the charm was replaced by a moody atmosphere. The quests have some depth to them, with multiple ways to complete them, each with its own outcome. I totally picked the wrong choice at the time and had 2 different people's death on my hands.

But it has some problems:

- Stiff character makes it feel a lot jankier than it actually is. There isn't a ton of platforming, but it's a pain in the ass when there is.

- Adolescence. Straight up. I get the whole "world gone mad" dystopia but 2/3's of my junk loot is comprised of "Porn Magazine" & "Condoms." And there's this random, forced sexuality.

- A certain combo trivializes combat.

But there's enough good there to keep going, especially if you're into the cyberpunk side of sci-fi. There's a kind of colloquialism that the game takes on with that respect.

Jawmuncher

The Microsoft App Store downloads sucks so much. You can tell it's not really meant for huge downloads. Can't imagine downloading Quantum Break on it.

Whoa, the first episode of Regeria Hope is free to play. I mean sure, a lot of episodic content these days is doing the "first episode free" thing, but this is a pleasant surprise.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Deques, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 69 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Blue Rose - -- MB-5F8E3F679F204735 - Taken by electroflame. 1 entrants total.
Overture - -- MB-1145F2D03A59C18A - Taken by gaiadyne. 1 entrants total.
PixelJunk: Eden - -- MB-08F045F465F644FA - Taken by Nemaides. 2 entrants total.
Space Pilgrim Episode One: Alpha Centauri - -- MB-3687A4B87E88EFDA - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Deponia - -- MB-36A6A68513E17EFE - Taken by The Hermit. 1 entrants total.
The Few - -- MB-C6A47B0C0ABFC4AC - Taken by septicore. 2 entrants total.
Teslagrad - -- MB-13386FAD2774D761 - Taken by Popstar. 7 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess - -- MB-46D18831EF839F18 - Taken by animlboogy. 2 entrants total.
The Samaritan Paradox - -- MB-E17E34A74B0B645D - Taken by Tizoc. 2 entrants total.
Betrayer - -- MB-758C4CDE6E464F9A - Taken by xenoflux2113. 1 entrants total.
Kingdom Elemental - -- MB-D4287C28BE24EC0F - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.
A Valley Without Wind 1 2 - -- MB-DE13C3574B708AF8 - Taken by Javier23. 2 entrants total.
Just Cause Collection - -- MB-D9EABDF72C97A99C - Taken by sixteen-bit. 4 entrants total.
Major Mayhem - -- MB-101F9CE0A0B75B33 - Taken by blackcrane. 2 entrants total.
A.I.M. 2 Clan Wars - -- MB-2E47B98F8A719BE9 - Taken by Tellaerin. 1 entrants total.
Chip - -- MB-5554397D5B96DE20 - Taken by Vlad. 1 entrants total.
Adventures of Shuggy - -- MB-5CA9EE87EDAEAB27
Canyon Capers - -- MB-3814E1B91740ACD7 - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
King Arthur's Gold - -- MB-3E452F54000C2EC1 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 3 entrants total.
Loot Hero DX - -- MB-AC2A15D1F566E905 - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - -- MB-EE827287CB82829F - Taken by dave is ok. 2 entrants total.
Rhythm Destruction - -- MB-76FD1760B9969F94 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive - #2 -- MB-2631AD4D7967F5FC - Taken by Stronghammer22. 1 entrants total.
Skyborn - -- MB-EA9D6C4084B74DDE - Taken by Stronghammer22. 1 entrants total.
Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive - -- MB-7B7075F9490FBE19 - Taken by PAUonePUNCH. 1 entrants total.
Arcadecraft - -- MB-35F7DDC15C234419 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
Battlepaths - -- MB-04E6C6C717E92FA4
NaissanceE - -- MB-8B341F80E2E6BE3D - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
The Extinction - -- MB-B3333984AB6AD127 - Taken by Jalal. 1 entrants total.
Shiny The Firefly - -- MB-89BED5B311999EC3 - Taken by Haunted. 2 entrants total.
The Ball - -- MB-A7CCED087FF362E1 - Taken by redlacs. 2 entrants total.
12 Labours of Hercules - -- MB-30789AD9FA27AA02 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 1 entrants total.
Paranautical Activity - -- MB-11465BE06BF1999A - Taken by PaulSane. 1 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ - #2 -- MB-FE999002C3F1F849
Pixel Piracy - -- MB-539023E16520BFFC - Taken by OmarYusaf. 1 entrants total.
Sword of Asumi - Deluxe Edition - -- MB-0153FC0F1C8E0A40 - Taken by Costa1774. 1 entrants total.
Huntsman: The Orphanage - -- MB-5F41360DF87BAC6B
Notrium - -- MB-53741381DC5F7703 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
BANZAI PECAN: Last Hope for the Young Century - -- MB-804432AC1975B65E - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.
Last Days of Spring Visual Novel Plus Soundtrack - -- MB-73F34EF0A5237BDF - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Blue Rose - #2 -- MB-031E49E217EAFBBB - Taken by IamAwake. 1 entrants total.
Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant - -- MB-AF7DFF71004E88C1
Mines of Mars - -- MB-83FFBA508AEC3743 - Taken by darkchewie. 2 entrants total.
Epigenesis - -- MB-883004478A727296 - Taken by bloke. 1 entrants total.
Deadly 30 - -- MB-C3189A4AFDA04F15
FLASHOUT 2 - -- MB-4C73F120A072A006 - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Dwarfs!? - -- MB-E422F35A8F213C21 - Taken by TheSeks. 1 entrants total.
The Deer God - -- MB-D9434A3B562FD214 - Taken by Spirited. 3 entrants total.
Real Warfare 1242 - -- MB-2E8782E435112930 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
Space Drifters 2D - -- MB-4AEBF4A21C65AE59 - Taken by bobnowhere. 2 entrants total.
Akane the Kunoichi - -- MB-745C69BB048DD27D - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.

Synonymy - -- MB-60369EFC0C270F09 - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.
They Breathe - -- MB-E80E36873D1FE421 - Taken by Mikurden. 1 entrants total.

TRISTOY - -- MB-0AB3E81FE57A87C6 - Taken by fspm. 2 entrants total.
Paranormal State: Poison Spring - -- MB-240C7F24117DB982 - Taken by Parsnip. 3 entrants total.
Shattered Planet - -- MB-96C5C4109EEBFC81 - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ - -- MB-CE8D68A1753AB2ED - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
Fractal: Make Blooms Not War - -- MB-23C9C21A27EEB90A - Taken by neonglow. 1 entrants total.
Quest for Infamy - -- MB-F541F3B4E4C916D6 - Taken by data. 2 entrants total.
The Old City: Leviathan - -- MB-474B92E13F7E649D - Taken by Abomination. 12 entrants total.
Yury - -- MB-3268F5BE6192E4B6 - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Dreaming Sarah - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for C-RUSH - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Grimind - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Ballpoint Universe - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Sinister City - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Steel & Steam - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Ichi - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Stacking - failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1469543783z1.png

Nabs

Sega brought together some top indie devs for HELP: The Game. It's out now: http://store.steampowered.com/app/472770/

HELP: The Game is a project which brings together the top developers, studios and gaming industry superstars - all to raise money for children in war.

War Child supports and protects children whose lives have been disrupted by war and conflict. Our programmes are rebuilding lives across Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Uganda, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Central African Republic.

Tizoc

Sega brought together some top indie devs for HELP: The Game. It's out now: http://store.steampowered.com/app/472770/

HELP: The Game is a project which brings together the top developers, studios and gaming industry superstars - all to raise money for children in war.

War Child supports and protects children whose lives have been disrupted by war and conflict. Our programmes are rebuilding lives across Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Uganda, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Central African Republic.
Hopefully this will do well :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom