• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2016 - Post Sale Hauls, Post Sale Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron D.

nKorJ1d.png

uzpGbCd.gif

Welp.

Made the mistake of responding to a FB rant from the Duke Nukem actor wherein he went off on the idea of a female James Bond.

Duke Nukem fans are incredibly sexist. News at 11.

Necropolis actually lets you throw Street Sharks in a grenade at your enemies. And that thing pulls aggro like a champ

I can't buy this game fast enough.

oipic

The Bethesda client presents an endlessly spinning logo on the Fallout Shelter 'tab' for me, and won't load (the Fallout 4 mod creation thing is displaying correctly, however).

Just plonk the thing directly onto Steam please, Bethesda.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Female James Bond? Looks like a job for:

http://i.imgur.com/HIAN5G9.gif[/][/QUOTE]

All personal enjoyment of Agent Carter, and the real world Nancy Wake she is based on, that's not close to a "Female James Bond".

Modesty Blaise, that's what people actually describe when talking about such a desire [SPOILER]and what people ignore sadly[/SPOILER]
[QUOTE][IMG]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4153/5444709684_3fe4ba7d28_b.jpg

Jawmuncher

Unravel is gorgeous. damn. I wish EA would put it on Steam

Just recently beat that. It really is a pretty game and a decent puzzle playformer. I liked that none of the puzzles were very hard. Biggest complaint is just some sections were a little annoying and it could feel like it was dragging a bit despite being a short game. 5)3 messages at the end though are really nice.

Lomax

I have no faith in a studio being able to pull off a female James Bond and have it work as both a good movie and a good Bond film. They only make good Bond films about a third of the time as it is. If they want to do a movie like that they should just get JJ to reboot Alias as a film series.

Anyone know what Valve's stance is on ip violations in the workshop? If someone complains, what would valve do? I assume the mod would be taken down but would the user lose their account?

The reason why I was asking is I was thinking about doing a voice pack mod for XCOM 2

Not sure if PC or mini fridge.

Seriously though, that looks slick.
Thanks!
Wow, I figured you'd want a blower cooler on your GPU for a small build like that. Very cool, though! Seeing that is giving me an itch to start on my build sooner rather than later.
I was re-using the GPU from the last build, and with the Founder's Edition tax thing still going on, no way I'm going with a blower now.

def sim

I was re-using the GPU from the last build, and with the Founder's Edition tax thing still going on, no way I'm going with a blower now.

Oh yeah, I understand. I've had chances to get a 1080 last month, but I'm not willing to pay the hiked up prices. Your card seems to be one of the only ones keeping its retail price point, though it's hard to find.

So, Earth Defense Force or God Eater?

One will be a launch purchase, the other one in a 2017 bargain bin.

Not sure which country you're in but Namco doesn't do regional pricing in mine while D3 does. Easy choice. Plus, Monster Hunter Generations comes out tomorrow so why bother with the clone?

Backlogger

fItud8P.png

This is getting out of hand.

Edit: Anyone have a grid image yet for Fallout Shelter?

Edit 2: If you run Fallout Shelter exe from Steam it runs in offline mode :/

Depends on which u prefer
Edf 4.1 lets u carry 2 gatling guns

That sounds very tempting.

I'll wait for performance report of EDF.

Not sure which country you're in but Namco doesn't do regional pricing in mine while D3 does. Easy choice. Plus, Monster Hunter Generations comes out tomorrow so why bother with the clone?

Yeah, Onechanbara got almost 50% off price difference in my regional pricing compared to the US$. The problem is I ain't got any MH machines. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom