• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Those bundles were great for awhile. Seems like the bundle bubble is bursting...

Good. Sorry :/

Is it? Indie Royale going away because of Desura, the other two didn't have a single bundle running in several months.

Nice, was waiting for BasketBelle to hit a bundle soon enough. Bought.

wilflare

I'm salty that Resident Evil franchise did not appear for the encore sale :/

had some payment troubles zzz

---
Blink Bundle - please come back on. I need to copy down my codes/bundle.

---
think I will get DMC4SE when I get home...

XShagrath

I was hoping Rocksmith would appear again as part of the encore, but I guess because it was a flash deal, it didn't have a chance.

I probably would have finished up my RS2012 library if that had happened.

On a side note, is there an easy way to change a game name in Steam? I know there's a way to do it by manually editing a file, but is there an easier way?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I've only ever played the first one. I enjoyed it, but was a console gamer at the time and didn't like paying $60 (or even $20 a game). Now is the time!

The original, despite its shortcomings, is still my pick of the bunch for the simple fact that it succeeds the most at making the player feel like an actual assassin, but Renaissance Italy remains my favourite setting thus far (Colonial America will likely always remain at the bottom of that list). I've love for Ubi to revisit the period with Unity's engine, but after three back-to-back Ezio games, that's never going to happen.

My last chance to get the 100M badge (highest I've been so far is 66M). Managed to join a very promising room. The first thing I see is NUKE_THE_KITTEN and a quick google tells me it's the summer game troll script. Great, so much for that chance.

Patience. Sometimes it takes a while for the scripts to start working together.

pahamrick

The original, despite its shortcomings, is still my pick of the bunch for the simple fact that it succeeds the most at making the player feel like an actual assassin, but Renaissance Italy remains my favourite setting thus far (Colonial America will likely always remain at the bottom of that list). I've love for Ubi to revisit the period with Unity's engine, but after three back-to-back Ezio games, that's never going to happen.

So glad to see the quintessential AC fan agree with that. I'm also with you as far as Renaissance Itally. I've grown to like ACIII, but I'm still not overly fond of the time period for it.

Of course, with them now hitting Mid-Late 1800s London, all I need now is either a 1920s-1930s AC, or one set in Feudal Japan.

JaseC

Of course, with them now hitting Mid-Late 1800s London, all I need now is either a 1920s-1930s AC, or one set in Feudal Japan.

I hope Ubi's hiring of the guy who put this together ultimately results in something (granted, 19th-century Japan isn't quite Feudal Japan).

JaseC

Some spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

BasketBelle -- MB-561A7A8E62327B8D - Taken by madjoki
Ride the Bullet -- MB-24262C3D77ADB71B - Taken by Kuroyume
F-19 Stealth Fighter -- MB-B459868318247A18 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Fleet Defender: The F-14 Tomcat Simulation -- MB-7C949D5AF61C7A2C - Taken by lindarasta
Challenge of the Five Realms: Spellbound in the World of Nhagardia -- MB-5379BE5D5A0B4682 - Taken by Vuze

header.jpg
Reminds me of Zool on Sega back in the day. Was pretty fun.
EHRIGah.png

You are numero 6 worldwide. That is a pretty elite group you are traveling with, wow.
Number one is also an Aussie?! I call shenanigans! What makes you people want to get away from real-life so much? ;)
---
Also, Gamersyde just got their hands on Star Wars Battlefront videos. Two videos. Great quality of course. The effect are just :O

Long story short: i'm stupid and i tried to redeem too many times a key bought from GMG. Now i have to wait. Someone knows the ETA? thanks.

A friend asked me if Black Ops 1 has japanese language support on Steam. It doesnt show on the steampage, but he said he played it on 360 in japanese.

Lain

Silly question, but if I buy a pre-order item on steam, like FINAL FANTASY® XIV: Heavensward™ and put it in my inventory, do I get the preorder bonus stuff when activating it after the game releases? Or do I have to activate it before to still qualify for the preorder bonus stuff?
And this also brings me to say that I didn't know FF14 base was just 9,99 on Steam.

wilflare

Silly question, but if I buy a pre-order item on steam, like FINAL FANTASY® XIV: Heavensward™ and put it in my inventory, do I get the preorder bonus stuff when activating it after the game releases? Or do I have to activate it before to still qualify for the preorder bonus stuff?
And this also brings me to say that I didn't know FF14 base was just 9,99 on Steam.

that was a limited (very limited) time sale right

JaseC

The former. The items are tied to the key, not a date.

Long story short: i'm stupid and i tried to redeem too many times a key bought from GMG. Now i have to wait. Someone knows the ETA? thanks.

Half an hour. If you hit the limit again within half an hour of the restriction being lifted, then it doubles (one hour).

Parsnip

Is FFXIII seriously 50 GBs?? No way to reduce all that by deleting any files later on?

You can delete all the localization files you don't need after the install. That's almost half of the video files and a bunch of data chunks.

I started writing it down from memory, but it looks like someone made a guide for it. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=324566956

Only downside is that if Square decides to patch it again, everything will be redownloaded.
But the chances of Square patching the game seem very slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom