• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel81

My monster badge is at a pitiful 41,900. Didn't expect GTA V to grab my attention the way it has, but at least I saved a few bucks during sale season :/

Ban Puncher

My generosity knows no bounds.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Man Puncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Despair -- MB-2C6D5A0433DA26CE - Taken by gurm3n. 1 entrants total.

t1434960920z1.png

Lomax

CK2 is one of those games I wanted to love and I love reading about, but I just couldn't get into it. Only 4X game I've had the patience for in recent years is Endless Legend, and even that's been only on rare occasions.

Worst part is, Enhanced Steam says it's been cheaper at about $3.60. When? Winter sale

Yeah looks like it had a 91% off price mistake then too. Shame the price mistake isn't on Age of Mythology, I'd be a lot more tempted. We need a Humble Microsoft RTS Bundle.

baterism

It's finally over.

What a ride. I learned a thing or two about persistence, transient nature of things, and names of numbers with dozens if not hundreds of zeroes .

Now to start actually buying and playing games again.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
CK2 is one of those games I wanted to love and I love reading about, but I just couldn't get into it. Only 4X game I've had the patience for in recent years is Endless Legend, and even that's been only on rare occasions.

CK2 game of thrones mod is what I hear is the best way to play it.

Miguel81

It's finally over.

What a ride. I learned a thing or two about persistence, transient nature of things, and names of numbers with dozens if not hundreds of zeroes .

Now to start actually buying and playing games again.

What sorcery is this? Sorry if I'm out of the loop.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
feckin homing missile samurai red blobs in Lovely Planet
LLShC.gif

MaxiLive

The room I was in also just hit the kill screen :D

Time to leave the running on the other monitor all day! I also have the badge, woohoo for it not glitching.

feckin homing missile samurai red blobs in Lovely Planet
LLShC.gif

Urggggg they're horrible and they aren't even on the maps with the super happy music to help subdue my anger.

baterism

Well done :D You are still on win 7 ?
Yep and I don't plan upgrade in near time. It's for work so the amount of headache that I potentially could face just not worth it. Perhaps in 1-2 years I will consider upgrading.
Those are some insane numbers. All I did was purchase a few games and gifts, and avoided most of the sales period.
It's basically a meta game to unlock Community Sales. But it snowballing hard thanks to some hackermen and hackerwomen that Valve decided just to roll with it.

You get badge for 100M+ level, impossible to done under 24hrs without using script aka cheating.
wormhole.png

titch

I secretly hoped for a Steam Gift Card for Father's Day, but my wife probably has an idea how much I already spend on gaming and doesn't feel the need to pile on.

Your tag kinda gives it away - should change it to ineedmoar

everyone buy me a game

thx

I bought me a game does that count?

Momodora 3 is great. It plays a bit like Cave Story. Really fun for the sale price.

How long is it? I had it in my 2 buy pile but it was culled :(

And for someone that buys pretty much every bundle, it's quite annoying when you already own half of a bundle for example (and quite the thrill in the rare cases you don't own any of the games)

Even worse when you buy a game cause its on sale only to realise you already have an unredeemed key for it - this weekend!!! true story :(

Raffle incoming :D

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Everyone buy him Fable

Fable: TLC was one of the two games I finished last year. It's still my pick of the series, but I do wish Microsoft would greenlight a PC port of 2 as that's also enjoyable until the awful last act.

Edit: Oops, didn't realise I was on an old tab.

Double

My mom (who is currently injured and thus can't move much) has asked me for Tetris on PC after I showed her Hexcells. Any good way to get a good version right now? I'd also have a 3DS and WiiU available if you guys think I should rather get it over there.

Also, would appreciate other recommondations for my mom, if you guys have any :)

It also looks like I'm gonna bite on Sunless Sea even tho my backlog of doom. Rip.

Vazduh

My mom (who is currently injured and thus can't move much) has asked me for Tetris on PC after I showed her Hexcells. Any good way to get a good version right now? I'd also have a 3DS and WiiU available if you guys think I should rather get it over there.

μTorrent has tetris :D

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

Also, would appreciate other recommondations for my mom, if you guys have any :)

It also looks like I'm gonna bite on Sunless Sea even tho my backlog of doom. Rip.

Tetris DS is the best. Make her play that one on your 3DS

Tizoc

^Alas as Digital Tetris games were removed from the eShop. Your best bet is to get the NDS Tetris DS game retail atm.

I have a bookmark at home with various links to playing Tetris online.
Alt. use this
http://tetris.com/

It is bizarre that there isn't a Tetris game on Steam, Origin, etc....

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I mean she has a Laptop but 3DS would be the most comfy, true.

Is it on Virtual Console?

Unfortunately not, I don't think you get DS games on 3DS virtual console. There are some DS games on Wii U virtual console, but I don't think Tetris is one of them.

you'll probably find a used cartridge for cheap on amazon or ebay though!

Phinor

My last chance to get the 100M badge (highest I've been so far is 66M). Managed to join a very promising room. The first thing I see is NUKE_THE_KITTEN and a quick google tells me it's the summer game troll script. Great, so much for that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom