• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

shitty weekend. grandpa died. he was a big theatre figure in my country so i've been at 2 different services all day yesterday and today

here's Uruguay's president dedicating a minute of silence to him earlier today, which I thought was cool and uploaded to YT

https://youtu.be/VWLeqGEE_iY

damn you gramps it was free witcher time

love y'all, hug yo gramps

My condolences :(

P.S. Now i know why Konami wan;ts to leave console games. How much money did this guy spent to be able to do this XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2e1tsnKkiI

Eanan

At least use the final version of Dante if you're gonna post him flippin dudes off.

bird_by_aloooo81-d8wjaq2.jpg

Is that a screengrab from the Definitive next gen version?

Parsnip

And from the original 4 DMC games, 3 is the worst. It's absolutely awful.
4 is the best. Nero's giant claw hand thing is the best thing to happen to Japanese developed DMC games.

Turfster

Tower of Elements keys now available for Groupees WGN Rize
New Kind of Adventure keys now available for Groupees WGN Rize
Space Drifters 2D keys now available for Groupees WGN Rize

There's also some for BundleBandits Greenlight Bundle 1 where you have to email your proof of purchase to a college account...

No crossovers please. That would be a big mistake.

We need Devil May Cry 5.

Preach it!

shitty weekend. grandpa died. he was a big theatre figure in my country so i've been at 2 different services all day yesterday and today

here's Uruguay's president dedicating a minute of silence to him earlier today, which I thought was cool and uploaded to YT

My condolences to you and your family. Take care!

Volimar

My condolences. The only grandfather I ever knew was a real bastard so it's quite something seeing one be honored like this.

Kiru

Wow, so you had a pretty famous Grandpa! Such honor... RIP! :(

dex3108

Probably rest of free DLC + 2 expansion pack DLCs?

(Devs/pubs can only create 10 dlcs by themselves, rest needs to be done by Valve, so they requested them at the same time.)

There are 6 known DLCs, Expansion pass and 13 unknown entries. That is 19 entries without Expansion Pass that is 16 DLCs + 2 Expansions and we have mysterious entry xD

Don't hate guys. It's the mindless escape I need.

Plus I like big numbers.

As you seem to be so into it, I as well may ask. I kinda don't feel like I'm doing any progress whatsoever, I'm on my 7th ascension, or 8th, and it kinda remains the same, every run, not to mention that I no longer can buy ancients as their price became ridiculous. So how do you do it? Am I missing something?
The same is true about Adventure Capitalist, I'm stuck somewhere around 400-500 on all facilities and I don't see anything improving by doing it over again, even if my angel count is now in millions. Maybe those games aren't for me, after all.

There are some pretty good calculators out there as well as Reddit which supplies a good source of information. I generally tried to double my HS each ascension and buy/upgrade ancients before ascending.

Feel free to message me on Steam if you have any questions :D

Condolences bud.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Sorry to hear that, Salsa. I hope he rests in peace.

MRORANGE

Since Min.us are being complete ass-fucks and are blocking GAF, I've now had to rehost all my shit that I made onto imgur in case they pull out of the whole image hosting thing.

Looking back I had a few good memories of SteamGAF.

Warning: Incoming Gabe GIF's

heKp0jL.gif

rtV6AdL.gif

gzcVrYF.png

2hscaWB.png

p9Djcjq.jpg

q7gnJHc.jpg

2C2OQDM.jpg

vkFWww9.gif

iJBe6LI.gif

j4cSWC9.gif

u1s40dc.gif

MuFQ9lb.gif

ij1GeRc.png

rqsKhXW.gif

r7ZIb3P.gif

mC9mQZb.gif

BYWrpqk.gif

1Pxqc6U.jpg

Tower of Elements keys now available for Groupees WGN Rize
New Kind of Adventure keys now available for Groupees WGN Rize
Space Drifters 2D keys now available for Groupees WGN Rize

There's also some for BundleBandits Greenlight Bundle 1 where you have to email your proof of purchase to a college account...

Welcome back, Turfster! Missed your updates.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Thought this thread was a respectable place but look at this goon who posts a kilometer long post full of gifs and pictures.
Do I need a /s or do you guys understand sarcasm

yuraya

What is the best website to track prices and past sales for specific Steam games?

isthereanydeal

also make sure to import your wishlist and set parameters/filters so that you can get email alerts when something goes on sale. Very convenient site.

Sarcasm

Would this be a bad idea? Since steam changed how traveling/living abroad works. I got put in the country I am currently am, which locks me out of my American paypal.

If my sister logs in under my account and buys something with my paypal. Would that be okay?

Grief.exe

Since Min.us are being complete ass-fucks and are blocking GAF, I've now had to rehost all my shit that I made onto imgur in case they pull out of the whole image hosting thing.

Looking back I had a few good memories of SteamGAF.

So that's what is going on.

derExperte

Someone makes a witty 'Valve makes no games' joke. Cue four pages of quoting and laughing.

Is there a forum that's like NeoGAF ca. 2010? I'm not delusional and asking for the quality from earlier than that but there must be something better than what we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom