• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

aw_soonrro2w.jpg

12. Approximately how many games have you purchased in the last year?
7+ seems so inadequate.
they had in mind only SE games, they don't release more than 7 even a year, even on iOS, so why ask?
there is no other explanation

Teppic

So, apparently Microsoft doesn't want us to use DualShock4 on Win10. They've supposedly disabled hiding DInput controllers in recent builds, something DS4Windows requires so that games don't receive double inputs. :( :(
I'm never going to update to Windows 10 if there's no work around for this. Windows 10 isn't worth much as a gaming platform for me if I can't get my DS4 controllers to work.

madjoki

I'm never going to update to Windows 10 if there's no work around for this. Windows 10 isn't worth much as a gaming platform for me if I can't get my DS4 controllers to work.

Maybe it makes games add native support instead of relying on emulation :p

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
You guys gonna update to W10?

...said no one, ever.

With the amount of games releasing on Steam daily, there should be something that'll catch your eye.

The ones I want I have already gotten through various friends though. The ones I do want now are new releases so good luck on those getting a discount lol

Being a multimillionaire surely helps reduce the wrinkles also.

hes still got them wrinkles, its just that they're hidden with that beard of his (i think so at least), which is why i probably think he looks better now.

We're used to seeing him chubby, so he only looks "right" chubby.

I'm talking about the normal non photoshop of that pic where he is fat in it. It has to be an old picture since I've been seeing it since forever, and I don't think he's ever looked good in it or any of his other old pictures he got floating the web. like his wiki page pic, don't like it.

Arthea

You guys gonna update to W10?

As late as possible, at the end of a free year, for some bugs being fixed and peace of mind during that year.

edited: you know guys, it's still extremely creepy to discuss in detail how he looks, even with sales starting and all that insanity.

edit2: *imagine spoiler tag here*
and no, it's not steam related

Stealth Inc 2 for 5,99€ on PSN. That game apparently didn't sell anywhere.

they went through some interesting hoops instead of releasing everywhere and advertising a little, maybe that's the problem?

I hope this year sale doesn't involve like waking up at 2am to check new flash sales or some crap, enough problems as is with my sleep depravation >_<

Knurek

Note: same games work with the DS4 without DS4Windows (however it does use rumble etc.) Games like these can cause double input in menus (ie pressing down on the dpad moves 2 spaces) or the wrong button to do incorrect functions. To solve this, check Hide DS4 in the settings, if you see a warning in the log/text on the bottom, that means you must close said game or client that causes the conflict and reconnect the controller. (Note: Hide DS4 currently does not work in the Windows 10 Preview Build 9879 (newest build works))

Seems its been fixed already, text taken from DS4Windows site

Shadownet

Banned
Listed my knife for sale on Csgolounge

I'm 99% sure all the offers I got so far are scammers. This is just one example of many conversations.

Man, if people try this hard to scam other people, imagine the amazing things you can do if you just channel all that into doing something good instead.

i just realized my pc still don't have the little icon to upgrade to win10 when it comes out even though i updated windows on the 7th or something. its ok micro, i dont want your shitty win10 anyway :(

zkylon

zkylewd
having some fun times with massive chalice now

once you accept the way the game's supposed to be played there's something to be enjoyed about it. this game could've been benefited so much from a real ux pass (and def playing at 20 fps doesn't help) but i love the combat and the enemy types enough to want to play it more

weird game

Early humbles got steam keys added retroactively and min was $0.01 until someone got idea to buy 1000's of bundles to win that coal thingy.

i know, i'm just talking about myself. i gave well above the average for a bunch of bundles until we all got bundle exhaustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom