• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have a steady leak of announcements pre e3 so i know what games to expect demonstrations from than not knowing what's coming. For example, we know fallout 4 exists but know nothing of how it plays. Now i have something to expect from their conference instead of some dumb teaser trailer.

L.O.R.D

OMG OMG OMG

RE Revelations 2 has new patch

26863F65A4AB187FE9E48A16E0AB2926C5C97290

i know some one will be very happy with it

Listed my knife for sale on Csgolounge

I'm 99% sure all the offers I got so far are scammers. This is just one example of many conversations.

Man, if people try this hard to scam other people, imagine the amazing things you can do if you just channel all that into doing something good instead.

"you want eat my dick?" should be your tag. I mean, that's just golden.

Crazy that Sony is letting this property on to the PC.

Typical Sony thread burying information about the other platforms, though. =/

On Steam, no less!

Turfster

i just realized my pc still don't have the little icon to upgrade to win10 when it comes out even though i updated windows on the 7th or something. its ok micro, i dont want your shitty win10 anyway :(
You need to install a specific KB that doesn't get auto-installed on most systems (3035583)

Groupees Community Bundle 5 is coming soon, no preorder, 1$ for a full bundle

Heavy Metal Death Pirate keys now available for IR Debut 17

Had to lie and say I had played a Kingdom Hearts game before just so I could say I'd buy the games if they were on PC. Some parts of this survey design were not very well thought out.

Man, if people try this hard to scam other people, imagine the amazing things you can do if you just channel all that into doing something good instead.
I get similar thoughts when I catch my students cheating. ;)

I wish it was fresher or something. Don't have a ps4 right now and this isn't a system seller for me even though it should be.

Crazy that Sony is letting this property on to the PC.

Typical Sony thread burying information about the other platforms, though. =/

Wait, what?

Who has time for E3 when steam sale is going on?

You know it!

zkylon

zkylewd
Listed my knife for sale on Csgolounge

I'm 99% sure all the offers I got so far are scammers. This is just one example of many conversations.

lol omg that's gold

They just don't care about increasing their userbase, just keeping their existing one.
Based on the rants from one of my friends who's a massive fangirl of Kingdom Hearts they seem to be struggling to keep their existing fanbase, so I doubt ignoring other avenues of the market is a good idea. But then again Square Enix is busy trying to figure out how to make Triad Wars appeal to people that didn't want an MMO, so who knows what they're thinking.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (spindoctor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Insecticide Part One -- MB-BDB79C4922AE4B2A - Taken by Darth Kupi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom