• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

The game I deserve, but not the one I need right now. Hopefully the early access goes well for it. Will keep my eye on it.
Jurassic World getting its mixed reviews on so far. I guess if it's better than TLW and JP3 then that's a small victory for the dinothusiasts
It's sitting close to 70% RT which is good to me. As long as I enjoy it is really all I care for.

I'll probably see jw tomorrow. Matinée pricing.
Matinee on a Thursday? Though no showing until 7pm at earliest.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
so you're telling me Stump is taggin and crowning lurkers with anime avatars now

and im not making the sales thread

this really is the shit takeover isnt it

refund all your steam games, buy wii u, come play splatoon

I don't know. Search the user Roboleon. It could happen if you want eat enough.

I'll see myself out, etc.

my tag is an allegory on man's fight vs God or Nature, the Moby Dick of tags

Maniac

Banned
Jurassic World comes out tonight/tomorrow.

Watching it tomorrow night. Hope it's as good as my mind tells me it must be, cause DINOSAURS

Also picked a showing with thunderbox seats instead of 3D, that booming bass and the way it shakes will hopefully be really, really good with FUCKING DINOSAURS MAN

louiedog

The game I deserve, but not the one I need right now. Hopefully the early access goes well for it. Will keep my eye on it.

It's sitting close to 70% RT which is good to me. As long as I enjoy it is really all I care for.

Matinee on a Thursday? Though no showing until 7pm at earliest.

I meant to share this the other day, but it's still happening, so you're in the US, right?

Grief.exe

Is it coming to PC? I didn't see anything about this.

He's poking fun at Fanto continually posting PS4 exclusives in this thread.

Dang. Just by browsing for reviews found out that ExtraCredits has a review segment. Short and with useful talk.

Watched a bit and found this James Recommends - Dragon's Dogma - Epic Open-World Action RPG

Maaaaan. How come a newgen/pc remasters hasn't been revealed already?! It looks like such a fun game.

At Capcom's latest conference call they described remasters as a significant pillar of their business going forward. I would be surprised if we don't see a remaster at one point considering they are releasing a 'sequel' on PS4/PC/PS3.

Isnt that what Dragons Dogma Online is for?

Not even close.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
To make clear the policy:

The reason why people talking about Jurassic World aren't getting the same treatment is because I'm assuming they are using their PCs to pirate the movie.

Which is ballsy of them to admit in public, but hey, it's their lives and I can't make that call for them.

The reason why people talking about Jurassic World aren't getting the same treatment is because I'm assuming they are using their PCs to pirate the movie.

Which is ballsy of them to admit in public, but hey, it's their lives and I can't make that call for them.

Thanks for the clarification on the rules! So what anime have ya'll been watching lately?

morningbus

Thanks for the clarification on the rules! So what anime have ya'll been watching lately?

I'll admit the policy gets cloudy because you may be watching Bible Black on your tablet through Plex, which is streaming off your computer. So should the conversation go into the Steam thread or the Google Play thread? I guess we could start cross posting.

finally

ZB1IG8l.png

now i can go back to not playing games.

Madn

I think i finally got bored with Adventure Clicker. It was good while it lasted but now I can't even bother to open it once in a while. I wanted to get all the achievements but I just gave up

Grief.exe

Older UbiSoft titles better go on sale this time

Brothers in Arms
Anno 1404/Dawn of Discovery (Ubi forgot to include Dawn of Discovery in the Anno sub,so the US version never goes on sale)
Rainbow Six
Beyond Good and Evil
Prince of Persia
Pandora Tomorrow

morningbus

I wonder if Fall of Cybertron will go below $12.50. I've been wanting to get it but waiting to see if it goes lower. Might just give in and buy it during this sale.

It's Activision, so all signs point to 66% off the base price being your maximum possible discount. So, $17.00, most likely.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
For a minute I thought we were getting actual franchise sales back. You know - like one package that contained everything for super cheap. Maybe we still will, but these are looking like the standard "weekend sale" type deals.

Jazz573

What policy are we talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom