• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the meta game in this sale does not require constant attention but merely a few minutes of focus a day. I am switching over to night shift and that will probably make it a difficult endeavor.

I am the cheese. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.

So I didn't get an answer before. Will this thread be up during the sale? And will Modbot still do giveaways in here?

I believe this thread will be up, but ModBot will be linked to the sale thread. You can still do giveaways here. If you plan to use autorepost, use the thread rule.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This is the graphics style Mighty nr.9 should have, so much better.

It shows they learned from some of the mistakes they did with Ducktales mix of 3D and 2D. Bloodstained seems to be another game that will look close to the concept art unlike MN9. Oh well Im getting all 3 whenever I can.

Sini

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Space Pirates and Zombies -- MB-F1D9B213EFD5EA5C - Taken by Cyldman

Shadownet

Banned
Everyone who backed The Bard's Tale IV - $20 Tier and above will now get The Bard's Tale, The Bard's Tale II: Destiny of Knight and the Bard's Tale III: Thief of Fate for FREE!

GaussTek

It shows they learned from some of the mistakes they did with Ducktales mix of 3D and 2D.

Oh yeah, I remember that, some Ducktales Remastered stages look terrible:

large.jpg

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage -- MB-C6EF6186328675C2 - Taken by Belgarion
Make it indie! -- MB-410BF18975022992 - Taken by trailmix16

plus some leftover Desura keys (they were entered as free for all, so you can take them all, if you want an instant drm-free game collection.)

ulgzbKC.png
Hare In The Hat (Desura) -- MB-B24BEEEC57D11279 - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
SanctuaryRPG (Desura) -- MB-BE0446B0D5726D41 - Taken by RealMeat
ulgzbKC.png
Why So Evil 2: Dystopia (Desura) -- MB-FA1459BC7E3461A2 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
BoxesWithGuns (Desura) -- MB-2C657654A29A5029
ulgzbKC.png
Cold Contract (Desura) -- MB-6B1126ECB72F0B58 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Voyage to Farland (Desura) -- MB-52F5AF0D24259E8F - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
Bit Shifter (Desura) -- MB-8C7D7BAA41567623 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Astro Emporia (Desura) -- MB-B33010E1016EBFC5 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Downpour (Desura) -- MB-F3A8B76B63A89287 - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
East Tower - Akio (Desura) -- MB-C84CAB43F1E66632 - Taken by Sammichu
ulgzbKC.png
Yury (Desura) -- MB-7D44D329FF96B750 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Invisible Apartment Zero (Desura) -- MB-FF233CEB6CA3B9BB - Taken by Sammichu

Chariot

Gah, almost catched up with everything from the MCU. Sorry, DC, gotta turn my coat, Marvel is just that much better. If now Marvel just would produce games like the Arkham series I would be most delighted.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gah, almost catched up with everything from the MCU. Sorry, DC, gotta turn my coat, Marvel is just that much better. If now Marvel just would produce games like the Arkham series I would be most delighted.

I kinda like Spiderman 2 more than the Arkham games.

Chariot

I kinda like Spiderman 2 more than the Arkham games.
Maybe I should try it, but from what I heard, I won't be excited. But I have hope. Marvel got the tv series right, they got the movies right and as far as I see they're doing less things to upset their comic readers than DC comics. Just do a Shield X-Com, a Hitman game with the Punisher that's not actually a stealth game and an action rpg with Ms Marvel.

Nabs

New Steam Beta started:

Big Picture
Enabled new community and profile features. Market, game hubs, workshop, and inventory are now available natively in Big Picture mode.

I don't know what's going on in this stream, but I just got 1,000 points for being there and I'm supposed to redeem them for stuff throughout the night.

derExperte

[DeutschGAF] Saturn.de has the retail version of Evil Within for 10€: http://www.saturn.de/mcs/product/_The-Evil-Within-Horror-PC,48352,419161,1166108.html?langId=-3

I don't know what's going on in this stream, but I just got 1,000 points for being there and I'm supposed to redeem them for stuff throughout the night.

Bankheists. Whatever that is. And the points will somehow be used to raise chances in giveaways. So I guess we're now also idling Twitch.

Saiyan-Rox

New Steam Beta started:

Big Picture
Enabled new community and profile features. Market, game hubs, workshop, and inventory are now available natively in Big Picture mode.

If I could have the FPS counter in BPM i'd be happy.

I did notice some games still preform badly in BPM though. I was playing dishonored yesterday and the FPS kept dropping when playing in BPM but in normal steam overlay it was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom