• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsfaeksBR

Devolver just postes this picture on Twitter, and said that tomorrow we'll have some wang news

CHLOrIuUgAA7_QX.png

Shadow Warrior is amazing, can't wait for the sequel

Kagemusha

I can't cancel my JP World pre-order from GMG, and they won't give me my key until after release. I'll never pre-order from them again.

titch

Oh boy oh boy..
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/elder-scrolls/
It's there at the top of the page.

I hope it's 50% off at least. I'd bite for that price (and probably not buy anything else during the sale)

Best on steam is 67% off - hoping for 75%, expecting 33%.

It is nearly 4 AM, 11th of June.
Soon....

So like when i get up in the morning santa will have been and hinted he will be back again and again and again? Or Not :(

Kagemusha

"Get ready to enter a new era of physics platforming. Polyball is a classic ball rolling game in the vein of Super Monkey Ball, Marble Madness, and Marble Blast - while taking cues from games such as Dark Souls, the Sonic series, Trials, and Mario Kart."

9GBV1u.jpg

NOPE.gif

"Get ready to enter a new era of physics platforming. Polyball is a classic ball rolling game in the vein of Super Monkey Ball, Marble Madness, and Marble Blast - while taking cues from games such as Dark Souls, the Sonic series, Trials, and Mario Kart."

9GBV1u.jpg

NOPE.gif

That could mean anything.
But they mentioned Dark Souls so I'm sold.

zkylon

zkylewd
maybe i'm really bad at this game but i find it really hard to have a steady supply of all classes in massive chalice

like i'll always have too much of one class and not enough of another class

Shantom

maybe i'm really bad at this game but i find it really hard to have a steady supply of all classes in massive chalice

I'm having the exact same problem. I went into one mission having to use 80% bowmen, and then the mission directly after I had all shadowjacks. I've started again (on normal iron instead of hard iron) to try and fix this. The game saw fit to give me zero hunters initially, so I'm still a bit screwed.

Are you having fun with Massive Chalice?

The pitch - Crusader Kings meets XCOM - sounded good enough, but Double Fine's (nonexistant) strategy game pedigree mixed with the footage I've seen leaves me unconvinced of its greatness. The whole thing looked a little simple and monotonous, really.

Kagemusha

I'd take Hexen and Heretic at 50% off.

I'm ready to go with $220

I have no problems with price mistakes. If you as a developer get burned by a currency input error or a double discount error, you have no one but yourself to blame. Next time put your game on GOG.com, self publish, and double check your price instead of giving the job to a drunk intern.

I have zero sympathy for these indie devs who hire SuckerList Publisher to publish their game on Desura and then are shocked that their $20 game is going for a cent on a IndieGameStand. What did you think was going to happen? Did you really think your Publisher was going to do actual advertising?

I'm looking forward to what Nuuvem does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom