• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

A bit spice is nice once in a while. always vanilla is getting boring ain't it.

I don't know how you enjoy completely heart wrenching moments like that.

I dare anyone to read Jin's doujin "Tachibana-san's Circumstances With a Man" and come away from that undisturbed.

Chariot

I dare anyone to read Jin's doujin "Tachibana-san's Circumstances With a Man" and come away from that undisturbed.
Not my artstil, but will take a look at it when I get home. And the heartwrenching is good. Sometimes you need that ann Vanilla gets more intense. There are also strangely funny NTR stories.

Lain

NTR has its place and time. I like those heart wrenching moments, especially when they bring out the non cliché (for these type of stories) outcome of the assholes getting their ass royally kicked.

Ozium

soon
5190ee3a.gif

Maniac

Banned
We all need more TiTS in our lives.

Everyone needs more tits in their lives.

Some of us without the capitalisation, some of us with.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What is broken and/or frustrating about Witcher 3?

Turfsters brain, that's what. :p
Candles got "patched", but not really.
Next you're going to tell me you've never spent 5 fucking minutes walking around in your little "use your witcher senses here" circle because the last of the red things didn't trigger an examine popup for you...

I'm pretty sure you're just doing it wrong :p

And if it's such a problem, edit the config file and set candles as some far-off, random ass button. Problem solved.

And you should really learn to, uh, look somewhere and press "W" to walk forward if it's such a problem. The camera may be third person, but Geralt's vision isn't, for some sort of, you know, logical reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think your claw is ruining the game.
Not at all I want an actual combat system that actually evolve through the game and not 60 hours of repetitive brain dead Ass Creed. If your auto-unsheath doesn't work don't put one up at all it's better to leave control to the player than having it fails often.

This game is basically hand holding everything anyway. Down to where to go on your map every time for every quests. All areas to discover are also marked on your map anyway.

The fuck were you playing? If the combat didn't evolve throughout that's on your head. If the auto-unsheath ever failed, you probably had a hand in it, otherwise there will have been a need for both weapons.

And yes, it's somewhat handholdy if you don't change the settings. But that's what they're bloody well there for. Complaining about your own inability to look through the settings and tweak the game to your liking is your own fault, not the fault of the game.

Milamber

Not my artstil, but will take a look at it when I get home. And the heartwrenching is good. Sometimes you need that ann Vanilla gets more intense. There are also strangely funny NTR stories.
NTR has its place and time. I like those heart wrenching moments, especially when they bring out the non cliché (for these type of stories) outcome of the assholes getting their ass royally kicked.

I read doujins for sexual release. Not for having me punch a wall in anger.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Eila, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Eila, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gurumin -- MB-7C59D70F1139A676 - Taken by pahamrick. 10 entrants total.

t1434022184z1.png

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
JoJo's bizzare adventure is getting better and better.

I would like a musou with JoJo's bizzare adventure charcters. please!

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Just bought the evil within. I hope that wasn a mistake so short before the sale.

The i end up posting on a videogame board site.

We should open a self-help group.

Ahh it's no problem, if you bought it on steam though.

Otherwise you have no refund for it when it goes on a 66% off sale on the fourth day or something.

Yeah, region locked Asia sub, with no English audio and in the same price, SE can fuck off.

Square Enix is the worst when it comes to region locking stuff.

In my case, India has been added to the RU/CIS region. So their games available in my store are region locked to RU/CIS/IN. The reason is obviously because games are cheaper in these countries so they don't want them proliferating around the world, right? Except their games cost full price here anyway. So for example Just Cause 3 still costs $60 in my Steam store. What possible reason do they have to region lock games from here if they're going to charge full price anyway?

The upside to this of course is that I can still use Russian traders to get Just Cause 3 at their price of ~$22 + profit. But I don't like having region locked games on my account so I usually end up asking someone from the UK or USA to gift Squeenix games to me.

Although at the same time there haven't actually been many Squeenix games in the last year or so that I've wanted to buy and where the price difference mattered enough.

So... general question for you guys. Would you willingly accept region locked games if it meant they cost a half or a third of what you normally pay?

Ozium

going to buy whatever is on my wishlist as soon as the sale starts I can't wait!
not like it'll get any cheaper mirite?

Haunted

Steam recommendations still broken, it recommended Huniepop to me.

Then again, maybe it had something to do with all the animu waifu VNs I specifically sought out on Greenlight to downvote.

dex3108

New Frame Scaling option in GTA V is good. I scaled back to x0.8 and i gained huge amount of FPS that i used to bump MSAA to 4X :D You can go from x0.5 to x2.5.

derExperte

Square Enix is the worst when it comes to region locking stuff.

In my case, India has been added to the RU/CIS region. So their games available in my store are region locked to RU/CIS/IN. The reason is obviously because games are cheaper in these countries so they don't want them proliferating around the world, right? Except their games cost full price here anyway. So for example Just Cause 3 still costs $60 in my Steam store. What possible reason do they have to region lock games from here if they're going to charge full price anyway?

RU versions of Ubisoft games are only in Russian, does that apply to you as well? I consider that the epitome of bullshittery btw, everyone loses.

Hektor

I just found this information on nuuvem, regarding batman:
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/pagina/batman-ak

This issue, however, has nothing to do with Batman Arkham Knight pre-orders. Everyone who bought this game during its pre-order WILL RECEIVE THEIR KEY, and the keys WILL NOT BE REGION LOCKED.

Dunno if this has been posted already.

6 hours until stealth release of lightning returns and bad rats 2

You forgot vanquish.

Ahh it's no problem, if you bought it on steam though.

Otherwise you have no refund for it when it goes on a 66% off sale on the fourth day or something.

I should've mentioned that i bought it for 15 Bucks at Gamesplanet.
I just hope it doesnt get any cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom