• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I usually don't buy much during the Steam Sale since, I play almost all games I get immediately. However there are a few smaller games this time that I want to try, mainly to get into genres I don't usually give a chance to.

I am thinking maybe like 3 or 4 games tops.

Yeah, I'm the same way. The problem is that the last few years of Steam sales and Humble Bundles have lead to me getting a lot of those smaller games already, but we'll see if anything more recent getting a first big discount catches my eye.

2 Coronas and pineapple slices in ice helps me out if I don't have any Mojito mix left to get me in bed.

I will remember this.

59cdd74d6a6997563baeac0ee87cb8b9.jpg

Haha, you're in luck too!

yay! >:3

Yeah, I'm the same way. The problem is that the last few years of Steam sales and Humble Bundles have lead to me getting a lot of those smaller games already, but we'll see if anything more recent getting a first big discount catches my eye.
I should buy more of those bundles but, it contains a few games, I probably wouldn't play though. Then again I could give away the keys.

Yeah I remember that, what an awful day. It was either Christmas day or the day after right?
I think so? I can't remember exactly what day it was. It was pretty awful though, everything was running slow.

Arthea

I mostly need discount on Koi Koi and The Royal Trap but they are too new, so probably not gonna happen.
I would pick Skylines too, if price is right. And it's time for good Risen 3 discount already.

Maybe we even finally get some good discounts on those expensive VNs, but that seems unlikely.

sprinkles

Some spares you may or may not already have. I hope all keys still work and I didn't give them away earlier.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (sprinkles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 -- MB-0A7666D7DA930EC7 - Taken by wetflame. 8 entrants total.
Borealis -- MB-80B0A9F98D038810
Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-68BA3EF1C992B13A - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 3 entrants total.
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War Game of the Year Edition -- MB-428F78F6B803D7AA - Taken by Corvo Jensen. 3 entrants total.
Deponia -- MB-3C76DF0DF1324A2F - Taken by gurm3n. 2 entrants total.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-2DE16FFE6B89172C - Taken by creamsugar. 3 entrants total.
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II -- MB-5B91241DCD99D01A - Taken by PunishedSnake. 4 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-D96AEE780332C364
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION Deluxe Edition -- MB-DC99051E96A9137D - Taken by Madn. 3 entrants total.
VVVVVV -- MB-D89BAA96CB87EB45 - Taken by Regginator. 2 entrants total.
Company of Heroes Complete Edition -- MB-B6E8E4A0C44919C7 - Taken by Belgarion. 4 entrants total.
Edna & Harvey Harvey's New Eyes -- MB-FD5644341B6AC16F - Taken by Archangel_. 2 entrants total.
Half Minute Hero -- MB-CB1A17C4C9C1A454 - Taken by tioslash. 2 entrants total.

t1434021344z1.png

Chaos Rings 3 looks decent and totally have a different tone with the previous games.
Have anyone here tried it yet?

Not yet, but actually it looks more "animey" than the other ones. The other Chaos Rings were a bit like Lost Odyssey with an adult character. This one looks somehow like a Tales of Games judging by the characters.

sprinkles

I had to buy another set of Steam Wallet cards because the first 100€ I purchased for the sale vanished last week into the Link/Controller preorder. But I have the feeling the "new" 100€ won't last for more than a few days either..

I had to buy another set of Steam Wallet cards because the first 100€ I purchased for the sale vanished last week into the Link/Controller preorder. But I have the feeling the "new" 100€ won't last for more than a few days either..

"Save 25% on Steamlink and the Steamcontroller"

Not yet, but actually it looks more "animey" than the other ones. The other Chaos Rings were a bit like Lost Odyssey with an adult character. This one looks somehow like a Tales of Games judging by the characters.

Yeah, which I appreciate so much.
I don't really like the art direction of the previous games, too dark for jrpgs. After reading a review though, it seems that things get serious later on.

Milamber

Flash sale! 33% off Link and Controller with free shipping!

Eila

Have fun, owls and eurofriends.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Eila, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gurumin -- MB-7C59D70F1139A676 - Taken by pahamrick. 10 entrants total.

t1434022184z1.png

I hope Amazon price matches the FF games, I'm not going to pay US price for gimped region locked version.

Or maybe some of you could help me with it?

Arthea

I hope Amazon price matches the FF games, I'm not going to pay US price for gimped region locked version.

Or maybe some of you could help me with it?

What do you mean?
Or are you in region locked region?

edited: I would help, but I'm sure you don't want EU prices, nobody wants EU prices, someone from US could help.

Knurek

Professor Teaches Windows 8.1 is the quickest and easiest way to build your skills and improve your productivity with this new operating system. Unlike previous versions, Windows 8.1 is a completely new operating system and not an update.

Umm... Yes, quite...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom