• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronomac

t1434042000z2.png

Miguel81

Oh boy. I was just about to try to convince you to at least play the base-game as it looks really interesting.
Glad you edited :)

lol. Yeah, I typed that out in haste. After loving the heck out of Ground Zeroes, I'm very much looking forward to TPP(minus microtransactions).

Jag

Is there a Steam sale thread yet or does the sale have to start first?

On second thought, it makes sense to wait otherwise the thread just gets crapped up with Gaben GIFs!

def sim

I think I'll only craft a badge or two and pick up D4 if it gets any kind of discount.

My PC needs some new things, anyhow.

MUnited83

For you.

Someone needs to edit that to "What a lovely sale".

Also, other with "WITNESS ME GABEN"

And other with "Do not, my friends, become addicted to sales. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!!"

And when the sucks inevitably turn out to suck: "You know, sales are a mistake. If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane."

Mad Max is a fucking awesome movie. Go see it NOW

xeris

http://i.imgur.com/BsXvqvx.webm

On a side note, I am woefully unprepared for any summer trading card shenanigans. Hopefully it's a crapfest like the last xmas event. Otherwise, I might have to spend real money?

Say it ain't so.

Broke my own personal embargo and actually spent 5 crisp USD on cards. I knew I didn't have tons of willpower so didn't buy the last cards I needed for several sets until last week. Right before I locked myself out for a week by getting a refund for Infinite Crisis. Ah well, at least it wasn't the other way around.

zkylon

zkylewd
i still don't quite like this whole "using kickstarter to check for interest so i can get real funding from investors" thing

doesn't feel right

man, I'm not surprised that it mgs5 has in game purchases, hell, it was probably a last minute thing that konmai ceo demanded was included just cause he's a dick. fuck them, after mgs5 konami can go to hell :mad: in game purchases in a $60 game.... asshats...

also, i hope platinum's game isn't vanquish, i didn't like that game, thought it was boring. :x give me a new ip or a sequel to any of your other games, they're all way better than vanquish

what programs / sites do you guys use to determine what games to play? looking to blow through a couple quick ones, and I don't want to look up every game on howlongtobeat. if only that had steam integration..

Teggy

Finished up Witcher 2, Iorveth's side. Ready to pick up Witcher 3 today.

How much of a difference is there on Roche's side? Is it just minor changes or do you go to completely different locations?

Finished up Witcher 2, Iorveth's side. Ready to pick up Witcher 3 today.

How much of a difference is there on Roche's side? Is it just minor changes or do you go to completely different locations?
Completely different, made no difference in Witcher 3 though.

KingKong

having never played it but having enjoyed God of Zelda 1, what's so bad about it? I know they added a loot system but that's pretty much all i know

aside from the loot system and the inane fetch quests, the dungeons were made of gigantic rooms which made solving the really simple puzzles an unbelievable chore. I just quit on the third one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom