• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Not gonna happen. If it does, I doubt it'd be Platinum in-house at this point. Still, would be funny to see Sega's other robot blasting game on PC along with Binary Domain.

To heck with pessimism and logic, just get blind hype ;D
COME ON STEAM RELEASE OF VANQUISH!

Asgaro

Yes Man

latest

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
After 8 months without gaming, I finally build a new PC last week.

qKl0KuZl.jpg

TYD3OjNl.jpg

Sorry for the crappy image quality

Asgaro

So, apparently Microsoft doesn't want us to use DualShock4 on Win10. They've supposedly disabled hiding DInput controllers in recent builds, something DS4Windows requires so that games don't receive double inputs. :( :(

Does it work on SteamOS?

So excited for steam sales because I actually skipped a bunch of games that released for a while because I was playing Destiny. Expecting actual things I can purchase this time around.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Your 980 is missing ti. Time to put the evga step-up program to good use :p

Nah, awesome build man, right in time for the sale :)

Yeah, it's a bit annoying that the 980Ti got released just a couple of days after I've bought my 980. But I got it pretty cheap (used), so I'm not that mad :D

r3n4ud

Yeah, it's a bit annoying that the 980Ti got released just a couple of days after I've bought my 980. But I got it pretty cheap (used), so I'm not that mad :D
Nothing to be upset about. The 980 is a beast of a card and you can always upgrade down the road. Sit back and enjoy your rig!

Grief.exe

If it's harmless cosmetic items for your base and online, then I'm okay with this. The situation isn't ideal, but I'll settle for them generating some extra income for some useless items.

The article stipulated that the microtransactions might speed up the building of your base in game, or if it has some advantage to the online play. That is not okay.

It is entirely possible. Back in October, Kamiya posted pictures of his visit to Valve, where he is pictured with a guy who works at Valve. Then they guy from Valve tweets to Sega (following Valkyria Chronicles Steam release) that he hopes Vanquish gets ported to PC next. Kamiya retweeted that...

Shaq_praising_the_sun.gif

minus locked down GAF for whatever reason.

If it's harmless cosmetic items for your base and online, then I'm okay with this. The situation isn't ideal, but I'll settle for them generating some extra income for some useless items.

The article stipulated that the microtransactions might speed up the building of your base in game, or if it has some advantage to the online play. That is not okay.
Same. If it's cosmetic, have at it - though I still don't like it.
But if it's gameplay-altering then it sucks.

Jawmuncher

Isn't it just stuff related to mother base? Guessing it has creation like in PW, and the micro transactions are just there to speed up development time for new equipment.

Asgaro

MEGATON!
Bought for A Bird Story.

Already played Alien Rage and I can totally recommend it.

Sorry for bragging but... quite proud of this:
M8r1HT6.png

It's a quite good game:
+ Mesmerizing gunplay! It's really good. Lots of weapons both look and sound nice.
+ Game is though. Really enjoyed it on Hard. Haven't found any FPS lately with such a difficulty level.
+ Beautiful environments.
- MP is dead, but that's really to be expected.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
oh god the ending to JoJo's bizzare adventure. I'm dying. Send help. :D

I mean season 1, time for stardust crusaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom