• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleinc

Banned
Holy shit-
UnsteadyDefiniteHorseshoebat.gif

GIVE ME THE BETA NOW!
NOW!
I hope they change fonts or something.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
so what's going on in here, do I sense a bit of nerve, almost like something big is going down?

derExperte

Maybe they'll copy GOG's "Spend more, get more" free game thing.

£$€ 2 =
Portal
£$€ 10 =
Left 4 Dead
£$€ 50 =
Half-Life 2
£$€ 100 =
Valve Complete Pack

The value of Valve Complete Packs has fallen significantly since Alienware started to give them out like candy.

Asgaro

Never ignore Dark Souls. I think there is a mouse fix that should be helpful, but I haven't had the need to try it.

Is there absolutely no way for you to get a controller?

I do have one (Xbox 360 wireless controller; bought for GTA IV).
But since it's wireless I have to change batteries quite often. (Mistake on my part; should have gone with wired.)

But the most important reason is really that I like KB&M a lot more than a controller, for any game really.
(When I did a replay of GTA IV last year, I also went for KB&M instead of controller.)

The only game I played in recent years with a controller was Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

Shadownet

Banned
Hello SteamGAF.

Seems like crossing the 1K mark reactivated my collection bug, as I just bought a few bundles from bundlestars (I blame that sweet, sweet Lego JW bundle)... I also have like 200 keys to activate D:... I'm so going to spend a lot this sale, I can feel it ;_;
This is like the shortest X05 post I've ever seen. o_O

titch

How about ubinota?

I've got a key for it sitting waiting to be redeemed.

Bought quite a few bundles but haven't redeemed anything as i was getting to close to the 99 lol.

Needs to be something worth spending a bit of cash on so hoping for one of those - lets get this party started opening day sales!!!!

RetroMG

So Tabletop simulator is on sale for 20% off for the next 50 minutes, which, presumably, is when the Steam Sale starts. It's probably still going to be at least 20% off then too, right?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
oh god the ending to JoJo's bizzare adventure. I'm dying. Send help. :D

I mean season 1, time for stardust crusaders.

Get hyped for the season that will surely come after SC. It's Always Sunny in Morioh will be one of the best Jojo seasons.

Hello SteamGAF.

Seems like crossing the 1K mark reactivated my collection bug, as I just bought a few bundles from bundlestars (I blame that sweet, sweet Lego JW bundle)... I also have like 200 keys to activate D:... I'm so going to spend a lot this sale, I can feel it ;_;

Hektor

Steam really refunded my CS:GO Pass. Even though i already got 2 Drops worth 3€ out of them. Hope i dont count as abuser now.

Dascu

Malebolgia is going to get Steam trading cards soon (waiting for Valve's approval).

Here's a preview of one of the artworks, thanks to the very talented NeoGAF member, CBedford:

Also 30% discount for the Steam sale duration.

Tizoc

brah i never said it played liked SFIV just that it's iterating on the same art style, the big proportions and the whole ink motif.

oH My bad.
The artstyle is intended to evoke the sprites in SF2, I personally don't care much now.
I got Genocide Cutters and Bipsons, now I just want to play the damn thing.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Before the sale starts (and the Enhanced Steam servers hopefully don't melt) I'm working on a few updates for Idle Master. In particular, JaseC will probably like this one:

I probably won't be adding any real exciting features to the next release, mostly just bugfix stuff and usability updates.

derExperte

I was going to try to get one for my friend's wee boy from their live stream, but I fell asleep during it.

If you're following the channel and are in the chat you are in the raffle. May become more involved thanks to the points in the future.

kindly get me one, I can't be bothered with twitch, but I want candy

My next one goes to ModBot. And since GAF will win everything again many others too I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom