• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Going to eat my lunch and then take my dog for a walk (I work from home). Hopefully I will time it right and get back after Steam has had a chance to crash and recover :)

Asgaro

Still enough time for anyone (everyone) to join me in bed. I have snacks and Netflix. ;D

Why yes of course, I can be your waifu.

DGOoRXy.gif

derExperte

Yes please :)

So I saw a post on Steamgifts about the sale franchises pages on Steam and one of them are for Lego. Both Star Wars and Indiana Jones are under that page.... fake or?
Guess we'll find out soon.

Why? SW Lego was on sale not long ago. And you can look at the page yourself.

Is there anyway to block Any and All screenshots from that horrible Hunniepop game from appearing in the feed? I guess I could just remove the offenders who posting them.

Yes please :)

So I saw a post on Steamgifts about the sale franchises pages on Steam and one of them are for Lego. Both Star Wars and Indiana Jones are under that page.... fake or?
Guess we'll find out soon.

It's not fake, but it doesn't necessarily mean they'll be on sale, Fallout 4 is on the Fallout franchise page and I find it very unlikely it will get any sort of discount. I do hope those Lego games are on sale though, I want to get them.

denx

If I can get Wolfestein The New Order for 15 dollars or less I'll be a happy mofo.

Apart from that, there's not much I'm looking forward to buy really. I feel like I'm reaching my saturation point when it comes to the amount of games I have on Steam
HAHAHAHAHAHA I keep telling me that :(

rtcn63

Still better than the exorbitant use of brown and bloom during last gen. Twilight Princess, Shadow Warrior, Gears, and whatever the fuck they did to Syndicate.

If I can get Wolfestein The New Order for 15 dollars or less I'll be a happy mofo.

Apart from that, there's not much I'm looking forward to buy really. I feel like I'm reaching my saturation point when it comes to the amount of games I have on Steam
HAHAHAHAHAHA I keep telling me that :(
It was 15 before on Amazon, so you're in luck.

derExperte

30 minutes until I regret every third purchase since winter sale because I haven't played the game and could've gotten it cheaper now.

Benedict

I have 855 addons according to Steam.
See if it goes to an even 1000 soon.

Does season pass count as one addon or several depending on content?

I go into a Mother 4 thread expecting people talking about how great the game is going to be, and the new "demo mode" like the old SNES games, and instead find a bunch of kids whining about how it shouldn't be called "Mother 4". Like Nintendo or anyone else will do something with the license.

GamingGAF disappoints me yet again. Oh well. Still have the sale to look forward to.

It's Summer Sale season again.

"Wait for Dailies"
"X has a pricing error, get it for 99% off."
"Why is this listed as a daily? There is nothing off on it."
"I can't load the store!"
"Trading X games for Summer cards."
"When will I have time to play video games?"

Good times.

I got $25.14 in my account, that's more than I ever had at the start of these sales.

Shadownet

Banned
InB4 the new people ask "Should I buy it now or wait?"
---------------------
This is going to be my 2nd Summer Sale. Last year was magical, so by logic. I'm going to be disappointed this year.

It's Summer Sale season again.

"Wait for Dailies"
"X has a pricing error, get it for 99% off."
"Why is this listed as a daily, there is nothing off on it."
"I can't load the store!"
"Trading X games for Summer cards."
"When will I have time to play video games?"

Good times.

"Is X worth it?"
"X is a daily, will it go any lower?"

The_Monk

I think there's still time to make a nice cup of coffee before checking the new deals.

There's always time to make coffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom