• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried that sale-clicker game.

As someone who loves Solitaire and played it for hundreds of hours - and still play daily - this game sucked for me.

Just not fun. More power to those who enjoy themselves.

shockdude

XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif

GAME CHANGER

IKARUGA IS 50% OFF

STEAM COMMUNITY VOTE, GET FUCKED

XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
Tempting, but gonna wait for the daily.

I think in the minigame you die on the server a minute before you die on the client, which is why everything feels desynced.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's pretty good, but your are more like evil lite. Kind of corny evil. I'm also a Kings Bounty fanboy who buys every game on day 1. I did like Dark Side alot though. It's mostly more of the same, with a little added twist.

well yeah im more like

the whimsical kind of evil

like fun evil

best evil

Shadownet

Banned
After it's running right click the icon in toolbar and pause or suspend script.

Thanks man! So I have to keep the left click held down? There's gotta be a more efficient way than this.

Cause if I have to hold it down. I can't really do anything else with my mouse.

derExperte

Wait, D4 is indeed 20% off now after 10% earlier. That's kinda shitty. Not a big difference but let's give that refund-system a try.

Nabs

When did Valve add the Early Access thing to banners on the front page? I'm probably really late, but I just noticed it wasn't from Enhanced Steam.

I'm probably going to triple post once gaf servers stop acting up.

Phawx

Tried that sale-clicker game.

As someone who loves Solitaire and played it for hundreds of hours - and still play daily - this game sucked for me.

Just not fun. More power to those who enjoy themselves.

Try to play the game long enough to get the auto cannon, then just hide it. open it up again in 30 mins and spend coins on upgrades. Repeat.

You should only look at it for maybe 1 minute every 30 mins.

Hanzou

Anyone here know if any of the DLC for Earth Defence Force is worth getting? Do they break the game or anything?

Also, doesn't the new refund policy defeat the whole purpose of the "wait for dailies" thing? Valve said that you could refund a game if it goes on sale for cheaper shortly after buying it, so I wonder if that would still apply to the Summer Sale.
The 2 hour play time still applies though so you really can't play it much during the sale as you risk playing a bunch and it then going on sale towards the end. May as well just wait until the last day to buy everything that didn't hit a daily/flash.

Man, the market restrictions are the real sale-killer here. The meta-meta game of getting cards and crafting/selling is totally gone this time.

Pretty much no point in crafting badges for sale cards unless you plan on crafting sale badges (which is also pointless as you can't sell or trade stuff you get from those, either).

EDIT:
just noticed D4 is 20% off instead of 10%
http://store.steampowered.com/app/358090/
Totally going to get that later. The Deluxe edition is pretty lame, but the standalone game for $12 is a great price.

C4rter

Suddenly my Idle Master keeps crashing with a "404" error.
Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.Net.WebException: Der Remoteserver hat einen Fehler zurückgegeben: (404) Nicht gefunden.
bei System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(Uri address)
bei System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(String address)
bei System.Windows.Forms.PictureBox.Load()
bei System.Windows.Forms.PictureBox.Load(String url)
bei IdleMaster.frmMain.startIdle(String appid)
bei IdleMaster.frmMain.<tmrReadyToGo_Tick>d__1e.MoveNext()
--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__4(Object state)

Right after it tries to get the Badge Page it crashes.

Shady859

Thanks man! So I have to keep the left click held down? There's gotta be a more efficient way than this.

Cause if I have to hold it down. I can't really do anything else with my mouse.

There are other ways that run in background i'm sure but i'm super casual in Clickers and usually just idol. The CH subreddit does have crazy scripts but i've never touched them.

got 2 Monster cards

Sooooooooo should I sell now or later?

Hmm, the D4 discount runs out in 21hrs. How fast are refunds granted when it's been less than 14 days and under 2hrs playtime?

you could always gift yourself a copy on sale now and just hold onto it till you get the refund for your first copy

M.D

That moment when you fire up a game after a couple of days where you just didn't feel like playing and it crashes 10 minutes in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom