• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok minigame stopped working for me i think

does ppl actually play games like this

why

K6wQ4up.png

Yup

Annubis

i tried to join your game but it doesn't let me

and mine is sometimes like empty

sometiemes i dont take any dmg or deal any dmg

or ability list is empty

i think it's broken

I can't even log into community.
Page instantly forgets I just logged in and asks me to log in again =/

Benedict

For the first time ever I am selling the sale cards directly instead of crafting a badge. Might as well get the badge late when the cards are cheaper.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Also where the fuck is LEGA Jurassic World? Activated my key yesterday but it is still nowhere to be found

The app is still private, which in the case of activating a sub with no release state override, results in the game being invisible. Bernie Needs Love is another example: Steam keys are now available for Desura owners (including Starting 2015 Like a Boss bundle purchasers)...

8 Jun Free CD Key Bernie Needs Love

...but since the app is still private, it's not in my library:

noberniemgq06.jpg

Shade

Thank you FROM/Namco for not discounting the Dark Souls II Season pass. Really appreciate it. If it had been discounted I would have been more likely to buy the "new" version. Alas.

autoduelist

Quite a few games in my wishlist are actually reasonably discounted to a buck and change.

Some others are quite a bit more expensive than they are on gog, so hopefully dailies fix that.

But ultimately, I have this overwhelming sense of despair at the fact that I only played a handful of games I bought last time around, yet still know i'm going to spend far too much again this turn. And that's after i already hit up gog for even more backlog.

My backlog is officially oppressive and makes me want to run and hide.

Here's a trick I found about the metagame to make it easier/more fun.

Step 1. Click on the game
Step 2. Realize it's trash
Step 3. Click the close game button in the bottom right corner.
Step 4. Never click the play game button again.

It helped me, hope it helps you guys.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I guess the credit card error was a bug as I just topped up my Steam Wallet using the same card... but then my cart emptied itself. You can try to twist my arm all you want, fate, but I will be buying games today.

fernandes

Game barely runs for a minute before it lags and I need to refresh the page. Guess I'll wait a bit longer and go back to the real Clicker Heroes for now.

Tizoc

Dat feel when you don't have anything you want from the first Steam Sale day, but everyone else already dropped $100 on stuff that'll go for cheaper during the Winter Seal.
I can't think of an image to describe it :V

Here's a trick I found about the metagame to make it easier/more fun.

Step 1. Click on the game
Step 2. Realize it's trash
Step 3. Click the close game button in the bottom right corner.
Step 4. Never click the play game button again.

It helped me, hope it helps you guys.

You've saved me. Thank you.

(The game stopped working hours ago, but that's probably unrelated.)

derExperte

Summer sale cards are valid until 6/22/2015, 7:00:00 PM.

Which means you gotta be careful when crafting one with recently bought normal cards because of the 7 day market restriction.

Sch1sm

Bummed I missed out on Chroma. My cart was cutting me no breaks so I gave up and went to work. Maybe it'll be on sale later. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom