• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady859

Thanks to Feep who gave these out, my backlog is massive. Please only people who will play his game.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Shady859:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shady859, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

There Came an Echo -- MB-4AB61BFF9A6B133C - Taken by darkchewie. 8 entrants total.
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/319740/

t1434063740z1.png

Turfster

So tomorrow's "deals" will be Crysis 2, Outcast, Tesla Effect, Creeper World III, Deadcore and 4 more.

Also, Worms World Party Remastered out in a month.
Finally, 1080p@60fps! *cough*

ExoSoul

Banned
Looked at my wishlist, that was a mistake.

And do you really need to craft badges to get cards to play the minigame to vote? Ridiculous if so.

Turfster

Looked at my wishlist, that was a mistake.

And do you really need to craft badges to get cards to play the minigame to vote? Ridiculous if so.

There is no voting.
You "play" the game and get cards for... something.

I was just thinking, are these going to be the most daily deals in the last few years? 15 dailies + 30 flash + 9 milestones

Yeah, there's more dailies and flashes this time around.
I had to expand my template.

dex3108

In the first two weeks since launch, GOG Galaxy has become the home to over 693,000 players of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt; more than all other PC distribution platforms combined.

That’s more than 21.5 petabytes of game and bonus content delivered, 3.5 million achievements unlocked, and 1,770 combined years of game time spread over 190+ countries, all through GOG Galaxy.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/press...Half_of_The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_PCPlayers.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vh5mxm5Jy8

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
When did Valve add the Early Access thing to banners on the front page? I'm probably really late, but I just noticed it wasn't from Enhanced Steam.

Yeah that's new for them, and appears to be just for the home page. I'll add that to the list of Enhanced Steam features that Valve has silently adopted.

Suddenly my Idle Master keeps crashing with a "404" error.

Right after it tries to get the Badge Page it crashes.

This is most likely the result of some page that it expects to be there suddenly not being there or not loading correctly due to their general server instability at the moment. Hopefully it'll clear up in the next few hours.

Just walk away man

The only option really. Nobody has stepped up to take over ES for Firefox, and it won't be me.

madjoki

This is most likely the result of some page that it expects to be there suddenly not being there or not loading correctly due to their general server instability at the moment. Hopefully it'll clear up in the next few hours.

You need to ignore that summer sale monster game, then it will work.

Turfster

I'm back. Just opened the sales page now.

Did I miss any price mistakes?

Yes, but nothing you could have really taken advantage of due to server crappage.
There's a couple of really cheap things like the playway sims bundle, morphopolis, tin star, developer alliance bundle

JustinBB7

Wanted to buy the cards I needed to craft a bunch of badges for the sale that I saved up.

Market banned for another 9 days, because I got a refund few days ago on a pre-order (batman)

Checked the FAQ and it said it should be 7 days after a refund, so why am I market banned for 9+, and why am I market banned at all for getting a refund? What the shit is this Valve.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Speevy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Styx: Master of Shadows -- MB-AF4EA7BC259B3519 - Taken by ViviOggi. 66 entrants total.

t1434057679z1.png

Parsnip

Nobody has stepped up to take over ES for Firefox, and it won't be me.

What would be the point to take over development anyway? I mean if Mozilla is still planning to go ahead with the changes, FF version would always be hopelessly behind especially during sales.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What would be the point to take over development anyway? I mean if Mozilla is still planning to go ahead with the changes, FF version would always be hopelessly behind especially during sales.

I guess the point is that the Firefox plugin could continue being updated, and hopefully Mozilla has figured out their shit to the point that signing the plugins is 100% automated. My problem is that I simply don't have the time to develop two different versions of Enhanced Steam while simultaneously dealing with Mozilla's bureaucracy. But if someone were willing to do both, I'd be happy to host the newly compiled and signed extension on the Enhanced Steam website.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

F-117A Nighthwak -- MB-0C8378538BD49F2C - Taken by Chreznor
Sid Meier's Colonization (Classic) -- MB-C8AAD9D75ABC5FF4 - Taken by madjoki
Darklands -- MB-45784CA938B445CA - Taken by Henry Swanson
Sword of the Samurai -- MB-BAB6383BAFB2D99A - Taken by crazyrabbits
Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Plus (Classic) -- MB-B2745235C52F9708 - Taken by okiemok
Sid Meier's Covert Action -- MB-7D2878975603B406 - Taken by Aitor
Command H.Q. -- MB-5DB0A1B841631133 - Taken by Wyatt Smee
Nam -- MB-8EA901CCE94BE34F - Taken by MaxiLive

Jawmuncher

Beat Sioms route in Akibas Trip. Really enjoy the humor in the game. The gameplay on the other hand is just alright. Not bad enough to keep me from doing the other endings, but enough to make me really wish it was different.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Someone here who wants to gift me the uncut version of The Orange Box? You should live in the EU, so I can send you the money via PayPal Family & Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom