• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the game doesn't quite work as fluid with 50k klick/min

3r9ZE3v.png

Browser almost crashed, haha.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I like this clicker game, started, watched Mad Men, now I have 30.000 gold to spend on upgrades!

Well this mini game is shit. Not because it's a click fest, because it doesn't fucking work or load half the time.

the guy who won my witcher 3 giveaway has played 12 minutes in total, doesn't have any achievements and last played it on may 19th, the day it came out

:|

That sucks dude.

Hopefully BruteUA has played the copy he won from me.

Or I will find him and destroy him.

mrgone

Joy2key's automatic shooting function works really well for this too. Just set a joystick button to a mouse click, set the slider to max, and you're all set

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Well this mini game is shit. Not because it's a click fest, because it doesn't fucking work or load half the time.

Same issues here, although kinda worse on my end as my progress has been reset about 3 times now. All items/stats back to 0 but my level stays high and it's costing 1,000s of coins more than it should to level up (like armor from 1 -> 2 is 61,030 coins) soooo... yeah I'm not going to waste my time on this.

Ozium

HOW DO YOU MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN THIS PIECE OF SHIT

ONE ENEMY LEFT, ALMOST DEAD, THEN ONE APPEARS IN THE LANE HE'S IN, THEN 2-3 MORE APPEAR IN ANOTHER LANE

NEVER ENDING CYCLE OF BULL SHIT

yes i mad

-MD-

I asked earlier in the sale thread but didn't get a response, would anyone be willing to let me trade them $10 steam wallet (whatever game you want) for a $10 blizzard game?

Heart of the Swarm is on sale for $10 and I only have Steam wallet funds. If anyone is up for that let me know please!

Turfster

HOW DO YOU MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN THIS PIECE OF SHIT

ONE ENEMY LEFT, ALMOST DEAD, THEN ONE APPEARS IN THE LANE HE'S IN, THEN 2-3 MORE APPEAR IN ANOTHER LANE

NEVER ENDING CYCLE OF BULL SHIT

yes i mad

It's apparently Leeg, the clicker, or so it's been explained to me, so all the lanes need to be covered or something.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I asked earlier in the sale thread but didn't get a response, would anyone be willing to let me trade them $10 steam wallet (whatever game you want) for a $10 blizzard game?

Heart of the Swarm is on sale for $10 and I only have Steam wallet funds. If anyone is up for that let me know please!

I wish Blizzard would discount its DDEs by 50%.

Haunted

I like that the game is cooperative.

I like that I won't have to do anything because everyone else is going to unlock the daily deals for me.

Also ,reading the text, I just can't hate on Valve.
Credits & Acknowledgements
As you can probably tell from the style of the summer game, we’ve been kind of obsessed with a few clicker games that have become popular. It started a while ago with Cookie Clicker, then with AdVenture Capitalist and more recently with Clicker Heroes. The Monster Summer Game is a bit of an homage to those clicker games as well as old pixel artwork from generations of past favorites.
guys and gals got their hearts in the right place

Also nice to see some actual sales data on Clicker Heroes:

roughly 56 Trillion players on Steam

Jazz573

Not to make a list or anything, but these are the games on sale I don't own:

Daily Deals:

Darkest Dungeon
Don't Starve Together
Farming Simulator 15
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Hotline Miami 2
Metro Franchise
Sniper Elite 3
Tales from the Borderlands
The Binding of Isaac Rebirth
Wreckfast
X Plane 10 Global

Flash Deals:

Black Mesa
Darkness II
F1 2014
Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition
New 'n' Tasty - Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Danse Macabre Adventure Pack
Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Pirates of the Savage Sea Adventure Pack
Might & Magic Heroes VII
Pandora - First Contact
Viscera Cleanup Detail
Ziggurat

Btw, I don't own the GTA games or the Naruto game, but I'm not interested in those so I didn't list them.

What do you recommend?

bakeray

I tried to start the game when it went live and it bugged, just went back and it said i had a score of 40k, was level 10, and got 6 of the achievements.

Lol

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
IdleMaster not working?
VaderNoooo.jpg

Add 368020 to the blacklist and it should start working again. I'm working on an update that I'll be pushing out soon that fixes this, but essentially Idle Master is trying to load the header image for the summer sale badge and it's failing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom