• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-as-King-Conan.jpg

It begins

Eila

Chrome keeps crashing with autoclicker. Well what do you know, more than 8 GB of RAM is actually useful for something.

Turfster

The boss dropped loot!
So I was there for a boss kill, and then got my 2 cards.

Apparently, it only updates your stats on boss kills.

Jazz573

I haven't looked at the individual discounts, but just going by game quality, the games I left up there all come recommended and provide a wide variety of genres. (In the end, it's up to you to pinpoint the style of game you want to play the most atm :) )

If I have to highlight just one game, Hotline Miami 2 is a personal favourite of mine that will undoubtedly make it high on my 2015 GOTY list.

Thanks. I forgot to mention that I also don't have The Bureau: XCOM Declassified or XCOM: Enemy Within. Either of these worth it?

Eila

How do you people not crash your browser while autoclicking? Maybe I'm using the wrong software (and chrome is a resource hog), maybe 6 GB RAM is just not enough.

from what i've seen, it's not much of a difference in graphics or enemy placement, though there's a few cool new things

wait for the dailies but doesn't seem like it's too worth it if you already have all the dlc

Thanks, I guess I will pass on it if it really doesn't offer much else from what I already got, I already beat it with all the DLC.

My budget for this sale is the highest yet, so the last day will definitely be a big one. High School Musical is going to be #5000.
Just checked your profile: Had no clue you were that close to 5k. Wow.
You'll maybe even end up halfway to 6k at the end of sale, haha.

derExperte

How do you people not crash your browser while autoclicking? Maybe I'm using the wrong software (and chrome is a resource hog), maybe 6 GB RAM is just not enough.

yes

My budget for this sale is the highest yet, so the last day will definitely be a big one. High School Musical is going to be #5000.

And that's after complaining about the sale coming too soon.
I don't know, sounds a bit unhealthy tbh but then some other people are buying graphics cards like there's no tomorrow. Or SSDs. Which reminds me that we haven't seen Dr Dogg in a while.

MUnited83

For you.
Very nice. Thanks Jase! Idling will do fine then. The one card I got sold for 16 cents. Reminded me of last year when cards actually valued somewhat something. Now it's just 3-5 cents usually.

You got anything big planned for this year like the 150+ games you got last year at once?

His budget is like 2000$ :p. It will probably be one of his biggest hauls yet. Won't be surprised if he ends the sale with 5200 or more games.

edit: scratch that, I thought he was still at 4500 lol. He will have like 5500 games before everything is done :p

Turfster

I'm using the steam client itself, and it works fine.
The PC one, that is.

The Mac one is a steaming pile of dogshit, as usual.

autoduelist

Debating on pulling the trigger on like 6 games from my wishlist that are at 75-80% off and only a buck and change each.

I don't actually know if I want these games. I doubt I'll ever play them.

But it'll clear 6 games from my wishlist, which is a victory and feels like I beat some mini-boss or something.

Dammmmmit, steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom