• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Not to make a list or anything, but these are the games on sale I don't own:

Daily Deals:

Darkest Dungeon
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Hotline Miami 2
Metro Franchise
Sniper Elite 3
The Binding of Isaac Rebirth
Wreckfest

Flash Deals:

Black Mesa
Ziggurat

What do you recommend?
I haven't looked at the individual discounts, but just going by game quality, the games I left up there all come recommended and provide a wide variety of genres. (In the end, it's up to you to pinpoint the style of game you want to play the most atm :) )

If I have to highlight just one game, Hotline Miami 2 is a personal favourite of mine that will undoubtedly make it high on my 2015 GOTY list.

Sini

Why do I have gold, level 10 and one unlocked card when I haven't even tried that "game"
2015-06-12_00-41-40.png

I tried, I really tried but the clicker game just not fun. Crashes, freezes and in the end it's just a slog. Level 10 beat the first boss.

I got a card though. Oh well. Hopefully cards come from idling too.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Jase, we're moving up in the world! Level 20 get!

Autoclicker FTW

I haven't actually played the game yet. ;) I immediately closed it so I could "idle" for my three cards.

I tried, I really tried but the clicker game just not fun. Crashes, freezes and in the end it's just a slog. Level 10 beat the first boss.

I got a card though. Oh well. Hopefully cards come from idling too.

I think they do as another card appeared in my inventory a short while ago. I say "think" as that could have been the result of a bug given all the funny business thus far.

iosefe

i love how unabashedly Payday those masks are

-----
in other news, i'm thinking of making a thread celebrating my 18 years of using the internet and the fact that my email address, that i still use, is old enough to vote, smoke and proposition hookers

oh, the good old days of America Online...

i'll probably relegate to the Parody thread urges

what does our local Wise Man say?

I'm tempted to buy DARK SOULS II: SOTFS, I'm just not sure if it's worthy for someone who already owns the first release, is the online community more active in that version? Are the improvements really that much of a difference?

I think they do as another card appeared in my inventory a short while ago. I say "think" as that could have been the result of a bug given all the funny business thus far.
Very nice. Thanks Jase! Idling will do fine then. The one card I got sold for 16 cents. Reminded me of last year when cards actually valued somewhat something. Now it's just 3-5 cents usually.

You got anything big planned for this year like the 150+ games you got last year at once?

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm tempted to buy DARK SOULS II: SOTFS, I'm just not sure if it's worthy for someone who already owns the first release, is the online community more active in that version? Are the improvements really that much of a difference?
from what i've seen, it's not much of a difference in graphics or enemy placement, though there's a few cool new things

wait for the dailies but doesn't seem like it's too worth it if you already have all the dlc

derExperte

in other news, i'm thinking of making a thread celebrating my 18 years of using the internet and the fact that my email address, that i still use, is old enough to vote, smoke and proposition hookers

oh, the good old days of America Online...

Sounds like me, gone online in 97 and used AOL (from time to time). First thing I went to was a gaming forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom