• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuze

I'm flattered about Toukiden coming to Steam! Finally some Monster Hunter-esque goodness that isn't Asia-only and MMO. Instabuy

Tektonic

Used to be regular, until the anti-alpaca sentiment got too much. :)

But I made valkyrie my first purchase of the sale. But got distracted playing Space Marine from that recent bundle. (And clicker heroes)

Tales of Zestiria PC is coming October 20th
http://t.co/2ZApZcfOBV

9vuVhl0.png

So after delays we can expect this in 2018. I really hate when we get these kind of announcements that are telling nothing. Wait until you have game that is presentable and then announce it with gameplay.

I hate that as well. Much prefer how Bethesda handled Fallout 4. These years in advance announcements can bite me.

Jawmuncher

I need to play the copies of Xilia and Symphonia 1&2 HD before I even think of getting Zestria. Got turned of from the series playing Abyss which I didn't like. Difficulty spikes killed it for me.

Quantum

Im kinda bummed out that steams metagame is just a reskinned tap titans - I have almost a hundred games I'm going to buy over this sale because PC.

steam is now playing one huge casual phone game (of which I play my share)

the whole idea that I can play without playing - even if not logged it irks me tremendously.

Im kinda bummed out that steams metagame is just a reskinned tap titans - I have almost a hundred games I'm going to buy over this sale because PC.

steam is now playing one huge casual phone game (of which I play my share)

the whole idea that I can play without playing - even if not logged it irks me tremendously.

tumblr_m13ffqjQtG1r9sh7mo1_500.png

So I got the pixel piracy refund granted. Up to 7 days to get the money back. The other 4 which were older than 14 days did not get refunded. I guess that is fair, but it seems like they are more hard and fast about the 2 weeks than their policy suggests judging by the language in the emails.

BruteUA

Even the promotional shot they used looks like that exact moment in a drug commercial where it switches from grayscale to full color and some smoothed-voice announcer says "Zestiria!"

"Ask your doctor before taking Zestiria."

Or the lawyer commercial a couple years later.

"Call now if you died as a result of using Zestiria."

cyba89

Wow, LEGO Jurassic World is really cheap for a game just released. Almost temped to buy this.
But it's summer sale so I have to budget myself. And I'm still a bit mad they wont deliver on that LEGO Hobbit DLC for the third movie they promised.

Anteater

damn framerate got worse at the second area in witcher 3 but i can live with it. Game is pretty fun so far and the combat has a nice flow to it, Geralt's controls are responsive enough so it's been fun. Map is a bit big so I'm probably going to clock a lot of hours into this.

Also In today's " weirdest gif i found on the internet " contestant .

udEHKWU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom