• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same developer as nosgoth. I wouldn't hold your expectations too high unfortuneately.
dac15_frog.gif

Nosgoth was pretty fun IMO.

Nabs

Chroma Squad dev on the sales glitch:

Hey guys and girls! :)
For those wondering what happened with Chroma Squad​ price on Steam Sale early today: It was a glitch.
The price is fixed, now to 10% OFF, how it was supposed to be. So it won't be that low again for a very loooong time... a few years maybe.

We have so many backers that supported CSQ, that any big discount after just 1 month of release would be very disrespectful.
Thanks for understanding.
Cheers! ♥

Feeling good, feeling great.

iosefe

My understanding is that unlike Monhun proper, the Toukiden games play a lot more mashy and arcadey than the typical monhun.

So it might actually be good.

like Monster Hunter X maybe?

also it wont let me add Rocket league to my wishlist, i guess cause i was in the beta.

it's giving me the option to review it

dex3108

I think that Curiosity by Peter Molyneux was more interesting than this Valve clicker game. At least you could leave messages for other users and and you were asking yourself what images is hiding on next layer.

There's a Toukiden demo on PSN (at least for Vita, not sure about PS4). I'm not really into this type of game but it seems fun and looks pretty good, nice art direction.

baterism

Toukiden Kiwami coming to Steam

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rXYIZJl17bE

Wonder if KT will give a fuck on the port. Considering they are still doing releases even the lower than usual quality of ports must be doing well enough for them.

They need to get on the JRPG wagon next.

Hmm day-one. Something is amiss here. It's like too good. Half-assed port incoming? You betcha, but I might still bite.

I hope that JRPG that Durante keep harping around will come next. What was it? Atelir something.

Dear KT: we have refund now, we have powaah!

Hmm day-one. Something is amiss here. It's like too good. Half-assed port incoming? You betcha, but I might still bite.

I hope that JRPG that Durante keep harping around will come next. What was it? Atelir something.

Dear KT: we have refund now, we have powaah!
Atelier rorona and co.

Why do I care about this TK game?

given that Monster Hunter only comes to PC in some sort of garbage crappy MMO version and that every other MonHun clone is 90% stuck on portables, it's nice to see one of these games come to the PC.

It sure beats the constant barrage of pervy harem VN games we've been swamped with lately insofar as japanese games coming to steam is concerned

Jawmuncher

Nekopara vol. 0, the fandisk to Nekopara vol. 1 has been announced and it's coming out this upcoming Comiket!

No specific word on whether we'll see a simultaneous English release but we're staying hopeful.

From Fuwanovel

Comiket is August 14,15,&16. Still waiting on my game that explores the deeper meanings and ramifications of human/animal cloning and their status on society.

First montser Hunter like game on PC that isn't F2P or locked to Asia.

given that Monster Hunter only comes to PC in some sort of garbage crappy MMO version and that every other MonHun clone is 90% stuck on portables, it's nice to see one of these games come to the PC.

It sure beats the constant barrage of pervy harem VN games we've been swamped with lately insofar as japanese games coming to steam is concerned

Awesome, I'll bite
when on sale.

Chariot

Nekopara vol. 0, the fandisk to Nekopara vol. 1 has been announced and it's coming out this upcoming Comiket!

No specific word on whether we'll see a simultaneous English release but we're staying hopeful.

From Fuwanovel

Comiket is August 14,15,&16. Still waiting on my game that explores the deeper meanings and ramifications of human/animal cloning and their status on society.
[Chariot intensifies]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom