• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

UlI2vvN.jpg
vUmoU43.jpg
LT7KRmI.jpg

If only they could backport the PS4 improvements to the PC versions. :(

I've had Darksiders II for a while and started it but the performance was iffy so I put it to the side. Funny enough I got the itch to try it again before that announcement so I tried to find some fixes. Downloaded RadeonPro and used that for Vsync, SMAA, HBAO, AFx16, and a couple other tweaks and the performance is a lot better for me.

mvtn

Happy Summer sale everybody!

What games did you pick already? Are there some worthy mentions that I should buy?

This sale is supposed to be my first one without spending any money on games, wish me luck.

Happy Summer sale everybody!

What games did you pick already? Are there some worthy mentions that I should buy?

This sale is supposed to be my first one without spending any money on games, wish me luck.
Good luck, new blood. But we don't post buy lists here, they would make the thread unreadable.

Buy the Metro games, they are pretty, atmospheric shooters.

AHA-Lambda

Spare

ModBot said:
Instructions for AHA-Lambda:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (AHA-Lambda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
XCOM Enemy Unknown -- MB-5D495D28ED24A7A0 - Taken by chronomac

derExperte

Oh damn. I was going off the time remaining in the MIlestones header.

Don't worry, going by the sale thread in Gaming no one else is reading any FAQs either. ;)

Does the game go on forever?

At 9am Pacific time each day, all game sessions in the Monster Summer Game will end. All players can then join a new game, beginning with attacking the level 1 enemies again. When you start a new game, you will start with special badge points that you can spend on abilities. The amount of badge points you get is based on the maximum boss level you’ve completed in the game on any previous day, plus the level of your Steam Summer Sale badge.

The Monster Summer Game will be available to play until June 20th at 10am PDT.

There's the possibility that killed bosses after that time still count but I think it's more like when the voting ended a short while before new deals went up.

This clicker game sucks fucking donkey balls. I've gotten 2 cards and have idled it for the last 8 hours or so and it refuses to give me another card. Surely it doesn't expect me to be actively clicking right? I literally can't be bothered installing an autoclicker script either. I enjoyed voting on shit far more.

ExoSoul

Banned
If anyone messaged me recently on Steam please contact me again because my computer froze for a while and any unread messages will not appear as such.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom