• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
So uh what do you guys think of Oculus

I don't want an xbone controller, my dualshock 4 kicks ass. Virtual cinema looks really dumb as it shrinks the actual game screen in favor of immersion. Immersion in what, a simulation of you playing a game in your living room 20 feet away from the screen? Meh.

Though I did get to play with the dk2 at a showing on campus for the game my gf is working on and positional tracking was amazing. It was also really cool that it tracked the general motion of my hands via a front mounted sensor. So I still want one.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
at 15 dailies and 15 flash deals, this is the most amount of deals a steam sale ever had at a given time by the way, even more in a bit with the meta game stuff

so if you thought we had a lot of repeats the previous sales, oh boy...

derExperte

Disappointing last unlock, reminds me of the old Harpoon series. Acquired taste but hey, that's so great about PC gaming, even stuff like that still exists.

at 15 dailies and 15 flash deals, this is the most amount of deals a steam sale ever had at a given time by the way, even more in a bit with the meta game stuff

We didn't have any repeats during winter sale when they made the flash sales run 12 hrs for the first time so there's a good chance they'll keep it that way.

I'm actually expecting Alan Wake to hold two places at some point during this sale.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
This clicker game sucks fucking donkey balls. I've gotten 2 cards and have idled it for the last 8 hours or so and it refuses to give me another card. Surely it doesn't expect me to be actively clicking right? I literally can't be bothered installing an autoclicker script either. I enjoyed voting on shit far more.
It's basically min maxing

14 remaining days everything is all Alan Wake.

derExperte

Oh hey, there's a small 'show all' button below the newest flash deals so you can see the older ones too, didn't notice until now. And yeah, that's a good amount of deals and a much needed increase.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
5AVQR8l.png

Yays

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
Morning everyone. Hope you all will be playing your purchased games soon instead of that clicking one. *runs*

Here's hoping for a nice second day of sales! I'm putting some games in a Excel file for some last minute purchases.
Yep. After last night I realized I spent several hours clicking on 7 -9 enemies across 3 lanes, only for each level to be the same, and all my abilities to be on pay2win length timers. I'm done with it. D O N E.

KingKong

You guys know the cards are worth like 20 cents each right. You'd be making something like 5 cents an hour if you're putting in a lot of effort into the game

Toki767

So it's my birthday tomorrow and I wanted to do something for one of my favorite GAF communities. So good luck to people entering.

PS: Sorry to previous winners this week. I know the sale thread gets a lot of giveaways and I just wanted new people to get a chance at winning something.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1054847.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Toki767, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

#1 Wishlist Game -- MB-5907F5F35E80CA43 - Taken by Cth. 63 entrants total.

t1434209843z1.png

iosefe

So it's my birthday tomorrow and I wanted to do something for one of my favorite GAF communities. So good luck to people entering.

PS: Sorry to previous winners this week. I know the sale thread gets a lot of giveaways and I just wanted new people to get a chance at winning something.

cue the bad rats giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom