• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Blood 50% off almost seems like a price mistake...guess it must have bombed hard :/

I remember someone pulled up the steamspy stats a week after launch and it wasn't pretty.

I'm hoping that publishers learn that launching at $20 is just a tad too high for most people when it comes to impulse purchases and come back down to $15. Feels like Temple of Osiris learned this the hard way, too.

Teggy

It seems like the power ups you get from the previous day make the game too easy. The room I'm in is just short of level 100.

xezuru

I got 8 Dollars in Steam trading card $$$, Crypt of the Necrodancer seems like a super safe grab right now, no idea if there's anything else to compete in that price range for my sole purchase, was hoping for Grim Fandango but prolly not gonna go any lower (especially not D4).

Unless there's giant bombshells I looked over?
Here's my modest gamelist.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkproductions/games/?tab=all

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
PSA: the Lego Indy games are actually 66% off in the actual store pages

edit: and now in the sale page also :p

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The worst part about the Wasteland 2 sale is that it was cheaper on GOG the other day. I hate it when devs and pubs put steeper discounts on the GOG version and not on Steam.

I got 8 Dollars in Steam trading card $$$, Crypt of the Necrodancer seems like a super safe grab right now, no idea if there's anything else to compete in that price range for my sole purchase, was hoping for Grim Fandango but prolly not gonna go any lower (especially not D4).

Unless there's giant bombshells I looked over?
Necrodancer is awesome

do it

Deadcore looks cool but i still haven't even played my copy of cloudbuilt. They seem similar.

Also, are the "unlocked" deals not featured anywhere on the mobile app?

And xezuru,get necrodancer.

dex3108

Awesome deal

wEGQojh.jpg

Chariot

Great, I only got 1 card yesterday, means I have generally two less than everyone else because RNG screwed me? I even occasionally did shit. Give me 40 cent, Steam :/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Pirates too.

already had that. Anyway, day 2 is my most expensive day because of fucking Lego games Ill probably never play. But alas, im finally free, no more lego games...

...besides Jurassic Park. and Avengers soon...sigh

Poetic

I'm more than likely going to grab This War of Mine, was oping for 75% but $8 is pretty cheap.

I kinda want Child of Light and Valiant Hearts, but those require Uplay right? How shitty is Uplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom