• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruruja

Child of Light for £2.99 seems good, think I'll get that.

Doesn't seem to be a further discount on Witcher 3 even though the franchise is daily.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Legend of Grimrock 2 and Lego Batman 3 75% is the lowest they have ever been (on steam) I believe?

QcYi3DX.png

As a Flash Sale this is the lowest it'll go this time.

Sadface

M.D

How similar is CS:GO to 1.5/1.6? Is it a good game to just casually play and have fun with it every once in a while?

It's 50% off right now, is it likely to get a bigger discount?

all puzzle fans should buy HUNIEPOP plus it will will pay for itself over time with booster packs since it costs 750 gems to make and sells for ≥ the cost of a sack of gems

Grimrock II for $6 is fantastic. I believe that is half the price of the previous lowest. Game 3 purchased.

Now to decide if i want witcher adventure game even though i have the physical edition.

The_Monk

Child of Light is a very charming game. If you haven't played and don't mind Uplay (I purchased the console version) get it my good people.

The art is quite lovely and the soundtrack is very relaxing. It was such a nice surprise when I played on release day.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Old Blood 50% off almost seems like a price mistake...guess it must have bombed hard :/

baterism

all puzzle fans should buy HUNIEPOP plus it will will pay for itself over time with booster packs since it costs 750 gems to make and sells for ≥ the cost of a sack of gems

I really want to get it, I absolutely abhor match-three....
Sigh, I guess I'll try. For the plot.

JJqgWg4.png

FWIW a couple months ago the game had a "deal" as in, it was free and once you activated the game on your Steam account, you'd have it free forever.

For people maybe wondering why so many of their friends already have the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom