• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

is there an image host that accepts files largers than 10mb?

my favorite modbot gif http://i.minus.com/ijdpXGlPIfTho.gif is a tad too big for abload and minus is broken when using img tags on gaf

ijdpXGlPIfTho.gif

Indeed it is.

Ozium

^u should get splatoon if u dont have it it's really fun

What do the music dlcs for Crypt of the Necrodancer add? Are they just music files, or will the music be added to the game too?

they're just soundtracks

one is the soundtrack and another is a remixed soundtrack

the game lets you use your own music so you could use them in game if wanted

Deques

they're just soundtracks

one is the soundtrack and another is a remixed soundtrack

the game lets you use your own music so you could use them in game if wanted

Thanks for the info

There is a new stretch goal for Bloodstained

5.5 million for Boss Revenge Mode

tmarg

Making gaming content for youtube is dumb, and will continue to be until they decide to start helping to protect their content creators from fraudulent DMCA claims.

Why would you bother to start building a following there if it could all be gone in an instant?

No amount of rebranding is going to help them cut in to twitch's market until they fix that.

Grief.exe

Two reasons for people to stop posting damage lists.

1. We have a thread at the end of the sale for people to dump their irrelevant posts.
2. You're just going to get mocked for your stupidity.

This is a public sevice announcement sponsored by Morningbus.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Two reasons for people to stop posting damage lists.

1. We have a thread at the end of the sale for people to dump their irrelevant posts.
2. You're just going to get mocked for your stupidity.

This is a public sevice announcement sponsored by Morningbus.
I'm morningbus and I approve this message.

Eila

Zestiria confirmed & Toukiden announced.
Too many games coming to steam. Not enough money coming to my wallet so I can throw it at the screen.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

I've been playing the hell out of it all week. Almost done with the single player mode, and I'm level 16 in the multiplayer already.

Omega

Banned
Wait... because people are bummed that a game isn't at the price point they want it at, your response is that they should just be stealing them?

And they are the ridiculous ones?

What a world.

because they want everything just given to them. why pretend otherwise?

not like the devs are going to go homeless because some kid that wanted a brand new game for $5 max decided to just pirate it.

This has gotta be some sort of a hidden deal right? Right?

Anyone reckon it'll go lower anywhere do the road or is it pretty safe to jump on this now?
Don't know about being hidden deal but as it is not a daily/flash it abso-one-hundred-precent-for-sure-ly is possible for it to get a higher discount. So wait. Worst case scenario, it stays like this and you get it on the last day.

Sini

I finally activated the Valve F&F complimentary thing from the Alienware giveaway. I didn't have CS:GO before, so i went and played a few games of that.

What's the deal with the russians, all my games were full of them, all i heard was them shouting "bliat" over and over.
Russians are incredibly common indeed.Top Steam Broadcasts are dominated by russians as well.
They actually have become a meme in CS community now. https://vid.me/eNpe

It's much nicer experience when you play with friends.

fernandes

This has gotta be some sort of hidden deal right? Right?

Anyone reckon it'll go lower anywhere do the road or is it pretty safe to jump on this now?

Blackwell games are pretty cheap like that during sales and I don't think they usually get any dailies or flash sales. That's a pretty good price, get that and Blackwell Epiphany and you have a great full collection for very little money.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Blackwell games are pretty cheap like that during sales and I don't think they usually get any dailies or flash sales. That's a pretty good price, get that and Blackwell Epiphany and you have a great full collection for very little money.

The bundle was either a flash sale or a daily deal in the last summer sale.

chronomac

Last time I checked this was a Community thread where people posted stupid-ass, perverted anime gifs, but yeah nail me to the cross for a list. Sure.

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Salsa

gonna go to the bank

think i'll grab Wolfenstein TNO + Metro redux pack rather than TNO + The Old Blood

can probably wait for a better deal on the old blood while beatin TNO

Adventis

Yeah, that's just the thing. I've got Blackwell Epiphany from some previous HB and it feels a little awkward having the last game in the series without any of the priors, not to mention not being able to start on it till I do.

Getting this would complete the collection XD

gonna go to the bank

think i'll grab Wolfenstein TNO + Metro redux pack rather than TNO + The Old Blood

can probably wait for a better deal on the old blood while beatin TNO

TOB looks like it'll be 75% off before year's end, whether on the steam store or a VIP deal at GMG or whatever. The sales weren't there for them to keep a high price on the game.

Nabs

Last time I checked this was a Community thread where people posted stupid-ass, perverted anime gifs, but yeah nail me to the cross for a list. Sure.

Maybe that'll learn 'ya to include an anime gif with your list. Better yet, place your list over an anime image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom