• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

y'all motherfuckers should have listened to me about ziggy rats when i was pimping it out when it was in early access. kept talking about how amazing it was etc. no one gave a shit

i am right 99.85% of the time but you fools won't listen

shame

y'all motherfuckers should have listened to me about ziggy rats when i was pimping it out when it was in early access. kept talking about how amazing it was etc. no one gave a shit

shame

I was with you, everything I saw of it looked great but I still haven't bought it.

shame

Was it on sale back then? Yeah I thought so

bakeray

One man's trash is another man's google doc.

ZEyfSKV.png

Turfster

Two reasons for people to stop posting damage lists.

1. We have a thread at the end of the sale for people to dump their irrelevant posts.
2. You're just going to get mocked for your stupidity.

This is a public sevice announcement sponsored by Morningbus.
This is the kind of list the CLAW can get behind.

I like how the "milestone reached" overlays usually overlap the name of the game.
Hey Valve, if it's not reached, there's no picture there, so maybe the overlay isn't really necessary?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Happy birthday derExperte!!! :D

Shadownet's google doc has more viewers than a fantomena vid.
#dead

Holy shit, SteamGAF is on a roll today xD

Nice giveaway btw : )
capIunderstoodthatreference.gif

I love X05's periodic mega-quote posts. Not being sarcastic, I really do. Very efficient way of contributing to multiple discussions at once and not bloating up the thread. :)
Stumpy-sempai noticed me! (*´∀`*)
truly sorry but couldn't resist

Honestly, the only problem with this is that this topic moves *fast*, it can grow over 10 pages in GAFGoldSuperior100pppMode™ on a normal day, which makes it quite daunting to read through all of it, specially these last few weeks were I have been working way too much :(

what do u mean brazilian steam

is it like cheaper than argieland?

help me out buddy
Yes, Brazil is notably cheaper than the rest of us, and is the reason we all in LatAm were fucked with region locking :(

now im not even your favorite uruguayan

this downfall just never stops
lol, the downfall was brought on by none other than yourself, you just need to put down that 3DS every now and then... I mean, I almost have as much games on Steam as you do now, and you used to have a several hundred advantage!

I've been looking for it at my local Dollarama - they have it in 2-packs for $3.
Ooohhh... if it's a Steam key, I'm willing to be half of that 2-pack :D

As an AMD user I already accepted that gameworks will never workd decent on my card.

Though that smoke looks really good, would like to turn it on.
It's nVidia powered, I'm pretty sure if you turn it on it'll detect you have an AMD card and make it set itself on fire or something.

i'll take anime waifu spamming over it.

that's how much i detested that era
What?
No.
Nonononononononono.

No.

For some reason, the NBA games aren't Steamworks even though everything else from 2K over the past few years is. The only exception is NBA2K9, which registers to your Steam account via the internet as part of the installation process, but even that requires a US IP.
Wait, 2K10 isn't? I was oogling it on amazon which seems to lack a DL version but at least there is a boxed one... haven't seen the digital anywhere,
So I guess I'm never getting it since it's not on Steam anymore :(

What about an MSPaint Anime Waifu contest?
SteamGAF would implode.

Not with that attitude.

We need to quadruple our clicking potential. Our scripts will be the ones to pierce the heavens.
I just left it idling, no clicking :p

Indeed. From what I understand, there are two printings of 2K9 - the one that registered directly, and the one that has a Steam key inside because 2K freaked when people were able to pirate the game and register it on Steam directly.
Aha, that's pretty interesting, but in either case it is Steamworks?

wait so if i do like cc=br or something i can just buy with br prices?

im in argentina
Nope, that doesn't work, you either need a brazilian payment method or a digital mule, so to speak :p

Re-post for the new page.

Birthday Giveaway: Go to the link and enter your name. Don't wish me Happy Birthday.
Here is the link. Same rules as before. Good luck!
Ok, I won't wish you a Happy Birthday! then :p

Toki767

Reposting my own birthday giveaway in case people missed it earlier today.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1054847.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Toki767, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

#1 Wishlist Game -- MB-5907F5F35E80CA43 - Taken by Cth. 63 entrants total.

t1434209843z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wait, 2K10 isn't? I was oogling it on amazon which seems to lack a DL version but at least there is a boxed one... haven't seen the digital anywhere,
So I guess I'm never getting it since it's not on Steam anymore :(

Confusingly, 2K was happy to give Amazon Steam-friendly keys for 2K10 and onwards when it launched its PC DD store, but, yeah, 2K9 is the only retail version which activates on Steam.

Arthea

so many pages!

I don't mind lists, strictly game lists, not pages of them but some are fine.

I'm not getting any cards from a stupid game, except very first one, which was given when you tried to access the game but couldn't, it still gave you a card and nothing after.
How wide spread this is? It probably won't be fixed regardless, just curious.

The most hilarious thing about a stupid game (that's how I gonna call it till the end of sale, get used) that when "you are dead" message popups my HP are always full, every single time, what's the point in having any items or abilities if you can't use them anyway because a stupid game just doesn't work like it should ever?

Kayant

Reposting from the summer sale thread -
ModBot said:
Instructions for Kayant:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1061204.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Don't Starve Plus Reign of Giants(DLC) -- MB-F82A24D694D38E1C - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 13 entrants total.
Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- MB-07439EAE9062CCF9 - Taken by Kifimbo. 29 entrants total.
Child of Light -- MB-5D9680ED090E8601 - Taken by MillionStabs. 63 entrants total.

t1434155124z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not getting any cards from a stupid game, except very first one, which was given when you tried to access the game but couldn't, it still gave you a card and nothing after.
How wide spread this is? It probably won't be fixed regardless, just curious.

I haven't received any sale cards at all today from the metagame. I suppose that's what I get for managing to get all three drops yesterday/early this morning.

Salsa

ModBot said:
Instructions for SalsaShark:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SalsaShark, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

the raddest bats -- MB-2F24710DE8B52BA0

WOWWW

Ozium

has anyone gotten a card drop today? seems I've seen a lot of posts about people lamenting not getting drops, and I haven't gotten anything either...

gaben pls

Arthea

To my horror idlemaster still not working properly, what I'm going to do...

Also badge crafting is extremely slow, I have no idea how people craft thousands of badges every sale.
It took me two days to get to lvl 130 and that was only 15 levels. Really how they do it? Is it any way to do it faster, skip animation, inventory reload faster? Anybody knows anything?

for europeans it's called Front Office Handegg

I think we cal it an olive game from about a week ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom