• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Not that I'd be able to use it as I have an AMD card, but I remember a while the list of GameWorks things was *far* longer than just smoke...

As an AMD user I already accepted that gameworks will never workd decent on my card.

Though that smoke looks really good, would like to turn it on.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
For some reason, the NBA games aren't Steamworks even though everything else from 2K over the past few years is. The only exception is NBA2K9, which registers to your Steam account via the internet as part of the installation process, but even that requires a US IP.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder, will they keep making it so that each day it advances faster? BEcause otherwise there is no way anyone reaches that far.

Not with that attitude.

We need to quadruple our clicking potential. Our scripts will be the ones to pierce the heavens.

Eila

what do u mean brazilian steam

is it like cheaper than argieland?

help me out buddy
Generally, yes. Mexico and Brazil have much better prices than the rest of Latin America. I would say most games are a bit cheaper in Brazil, but as shown this one is cheaper in Mexico.
tv51SPF.png

And these games are redeemable in all of Latin America.
YhiAyuK.png

For some reason, the NBA games aren't Steamworks even though everything else from 2K over the past few years is. The only exception is NBA2K9, which registers to your Steam account via the internet as part of the installation process, but even that requires a US IP.

Indeed. From what I understand, there are two printings of 2K9 - the one that registered directly, and the one that has a Steam key inside because 2K freaked when people were able to pirate the game and register it on Steam directly.

Shadownet

Banned
No, there isn't any circle, or anything. I just don't want some random lurkers take away games that should be won by you guys.

Here is the link. Same rules as before. Good luck!

zkylon

zkylewd
Generally, yes. Mexico and Brazil have much better prices than the rest of Latin America. I would say most games are a bit cheaper in Brazil, but as shown this one is cheaper in Mexico.
tv51SPF.png

And these games are redeemable in all of Latin America.
YhiAyuK.png

wait so if i do like cc=br or something i can just buy with br prices?

im in argentina

Cth

Ok, so I just got a new laptop.. if I add it to Steam Guard I'm going to be locked out of the marketplace for 2 weeks, right?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
wait so if i do like cc=br or something i can just buy with br prices?

im in argentina

The cc trick no longer works when logged in as one's store region is now account-bound, but even if it did, you'd be engaging in cross-region purchasing, which is bad. Since Argentina is part of the CSA classification, though, you can accept gifts from Brazil/Mexico.

inm8num2

Bethesda, why didn't you make a bundle of Wolf '14 and Old Blood?

Tosspots. ;_;

I think one was up for a short while after the new deals launched before being removed. Might have been an image posted in here I recall.

But yea, that would have been nice.

XShagrath

leftovers

ModBot said:
Instructions for XShagrath:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- MB-D34C01DBDBBD2192
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl -- MB-2C9A3FC40666D241 - Taken by derExperte

Maniac

Banned
I'll just say that Ziggurat is legit as shit

Happy bday Shadow

I concur. It was my first purchase of the Sale, played it a good bit and am thoroughly loving it.

Maybe I should just buy The Old Blood... Already played TNO through family share, and I can always get it 'for the collection' somewhere down the line at a better price.
Classic Bethesda.

It really, really is, isn't it? lol
bayonetta deleted me from steam i think and so therefore i cant gift him a game

shame

Meh, just gift it to me instead.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fantomena

Just completed the story in GTA V. Way better than GTA IV which was trash imo. At least I enjoyed GTA V in opposite to GTA IV.

Don't have any interest in exploring/continue playing the game now though, so will just try out GTA Online a bit and that's it for GTA V until any story DLC ever releases.

I ain't trying to be the guy that asks for Idlemaster support in this thread, but I'm going to have to be that guy, what's the deal with Idlemaster saying "Steam is not running" when Steam is indeed running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom