• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

Only the one from joining a friend's game

see this is what I don't get..

ppl say read the FAQ which says they are random, but then people say you get a card if you join a friend's game.. which is not a random act and is not stated in the FAQ.

conclusion: volvo.

BruteUA

Forgive me, both the OP and the instructions in the post are too long for me to read. Do I paste this code into your Giggles Doc or do I need to wait until Gabe's birthday?

Dudes halp I accidentally set my birthdate wrong on my account via my phone since my laptop took a shit and now I can't buy mature games. How do I fix this?

Can you clear cookies in your mobile browser maybe?

FloatOn

Dudes halp I accidentally set my birthdate wrong on my account via my phone since my laptop took a shit and now I can't buy mature games. How do I fix this?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Forgive me, both the OP and the instructions in the post are too long for me to read. Do I paste this code into your Giggles Doc or do I need to wait until Gabe's birthday?

You have been visited by salsashark of the abyss.

Good games and cards will come to you.

But only if you PM "thank mr shark" to Modbot.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I think Shadow just made off with all of your social security numbers
Joke's on him!

Confusingly, 2K was happy to give Amazon Steam-friendly keys for 2K10 and onwards when it launched its PC DD store, but, yeah, 2K9 is the only retail version which activates on Steam.
Good to know, but seems like amazon doesn't have 2K10 digital keys anymore, they have 2K11 onward :( (they do have 2K10 physical though)

It's the land of opportunity. I've also been looking for James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (not on Steam anymore).
I'm not in the US :((

Arthea

I haven't received any sale cards at all today from the metagame. I suppose that's what I get for managing to get all three drops yesterday/early this morning.

At least you got the first day, I got one total, and I'm pretty sure I haven't got one for purchases.

This sale is such a mess, I blame a stupid game.

titch

That's really insane that it will reach 5 million dollars

No Boss Revenge Mode No Sale

Btw, The Wolf Pack is on Sale right now. But it's not a Daily or Flash. Should I just get it now or wait?

Individual games are Daily however.

Edit: nevermind. The bundle has been much lower before. Will wait.

Almost jumped on that (mind you not been that cheap for a while...)

Reposting my own birthday giveaway in case people missed it earlier today.

HBDY Man - same to Der Experte 2(when it comes) & (and Shadownet but dont tell im) whew nice save.

rtcn63

At least you got the first day, I got one total, and I'm pretty sure I haven't got one for purchases.

This sale is such a mess, I blame a stupid game.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was Valve getting back at us for rejecting mods. And you know this is only the beginning.

Nabs

....what do you mean, 'but Klei?'

Inb4 something nonsensical from Corrosive.

First off all, lets look at the name Don't Starve. It's terribly offensive to people with little money and food. It's basically making a game out of the struggle of poor, starving families out there. What I'm trying to say is that Klei is the Fox News of indie publishers, and we can't support this kind of mess on Steam.

But I will play it on Vita because achievements.

Ozium

it's not derExperte's birthday.

he was making a joke about his hatred of people wishing others happy birthday but a ton of people have seem to taken it out of context

lol

milena87

it's not derExperte's birthday.

he was making a joke about his hatred of people wishing others happy birthday but a ton of people have seem to taken it out of context

lol

Eh, it'll be his birthday one day!

This monster game is pretty laggy for me. Oh well, at least I was able to actually enter into a game today. I'll just leave it idling and see tomorrow morning I guess.

iosefe

alright ya'll!

time to start the PRE-HYPE

in 3 weeks time a game called Rocket League is gonna release.

Manic 4v4 car soccer.

BUT

this ain't your granddad's cars. these are...

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Coincidentally Rocket league is the sequel to that game, which was a PSN exclusive.

Save up your money and buy it, i can guarantee fun times, and some awesome GAME NIGHTS maybe?

Wishlist it now!!

autoduelist

question --

Is there any way to easily look at my library by tag or genre? For example, say I wanted to just see my tower defense games...

iosefe

alright ya'll!

time to start the PRE-HYPE

in 3 weeks time a game called Rocket League is gonna release.

Manic 4v4 car soccer.

BUT

this ain't your granddad's cars. these are...

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Coincidentally Rocket league is the sequel to that game, which was a PSN exclusive.

Save up your money and buy it, i can guarantee fun times, and some awesome GAME NIGHTS maybe?

Wishlist it now!!

ONE MORE THING:

the game has splitscreen

Jazz573

I wish there was a way to autoclick without having to keep Steam on top, so I can do other things.

Also, I wish I could join you guys, but my level is not high enough. :(

Ozium

Elaborate.

I don't like the way they handled the multiplayer situation in Don't Starve. People asked for it, they said they never intended and had absolutely no plans to do it so deal with it. Then they found it worked and said they would add to the game.. then it was to be a dlc, then they sold it as a standalone and while it is free for people who have purchased in the past, it's not free if you buy dont starve now, but it will be free later, but is currently on sale for like 15 dollars...

what?

plus no achievements, which fans ask for, and they argue ruin the game and acts as a guideway to the game. to which I say, that is bullshit because 1. they can be made hidden and 2. such thinking only shows a lack of creativity in achievement design.

basically most of the things that come out of their mouth are not logically sound. they are like the EA of indie developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom