• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoSoul

Banned
I think I figured something out:

The number of cards remaining on the badge page for this sale doesn't actually show you the number remaining but the number you've acquired from drops.

Wow, lots of 96-%97% off indie games with cards. Should I get them all?]

PnzD8hD.jpg

Right after this one ends.

It's not my birthday yet. >.> Just want to give you guys some games to play right now. Instead of having to wait.

Ah, my bad lol. I missed your rules post.
That's a lot of giveaways, kudos to you. :D

Li Kao

Heyyyyyyyy, The Evil Within is really nice !
Well really nice inspite of a metric ton of annoyances. Black borders the size of small countries, shitty filter, cringe worthy slow movement in chapter 1, and I maybe even forget other things.
But at the end of the day, I'm surprised to see I really want to continue playing.

BHK3

Banned
GG Monster game you freeze my game and reset me to 0...FOR WHAT REASON!?

Oh well enjoying black mesa in the mean time

komorebi

Well really nice inspite of a metric ton of annoyances. Black borders the size of small countries, shitty filter, cringe worthy slow movement in chapter 1, and I maybe even forget other things.
But at the end of the day, I'm surprised to see I really want to continue playing.

Great game. Have you tried the Flawless Widescreen fix?

I thought they removed the black border thing with a patch?

komorebi

Nope, I don't really care about black borders generally. That being said, we have some bigggg ones here (' ^_^)

For me the big benefit of the flawless widescreen fix was pulling the FOV out a bit so I didn't feel like a bug on dude's ear when he aims a weapon. I guess I should load up the game and see what the patches did.

Deitus

Might reach that number by the end of the event. We're getting farther each day right?

EDIT:

Haha, yup. There isn't much data to base it on.

Well the only bonus we carry over each day is the ability to start with more consumables at the start, right? It's not as if we are getting a damage multiplier. I'm sure we will continue to get further each day, but I'm not sure that it's going to be an exponential increase.

Shadownet

Banned
So how do you get the Raining Gold ability? I think I unlocked all the abilities. But I think I got that once. Now I can't find it anymore.

Lain

Came back to the computer after some good sleep, and I still had 0 card drops from the meta game. I dropped and rejoined the game through join friends and managed to get 1 drop, so I just redid it 3 more times, but no more card drops came... How am I supposed to get the other 2 drops, if idling/actively participating for hours yesterday didn't net me any? Do I have to drop out of the game and rejoin friends after each boss or some other stupid trick?

So how do you get the Raining Gold ability? I think I unlocked all the abilities. But I think I got that once. Now I can't find it anymore.

Get it from boss loot or upon starting a new game and spending points on it.

I'm stuck for now - upgraded everything as far as I can and can't afford anything else.

Shadownet

Banned
Shoot I just realized something. I think it's almost impossible to get to 300,000 unless we get some crazy boosts.

The level reset everyday. So tomorrow is level 1 again.

Ozium

guys.. GUYS

Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 is legit.. it's SO LEGIT.

Such a fun relaxing game lol.... and I'm not even into cars really..

How's 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom