• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

Legit like DRAGON: THE GAME and Godus?

no legit like legit legit knowwutimsayindawg like ETS2 legit like 2legit2quit legit, it's put's the legit in legitimate...

based

edit: yo fuckin SANIC i hope sanic cd is the cheapest it's been

edit: OH YO FUCKIN PAC MAN SON U BETTER BUY THAT SHIT I HOPE PAC MAN ADVENTURES IS ON SALE IT WAS IN WINTER BUT NOT A MUCH AS PREVIOUS SUMMER YOU NAMCO SONSABITCHES BETTER RESPECT THE PAC

Deitus

There is some high quality discussion going on in that group
Maid or nurses?
3 hours ago

First Hentai?
5 hours ago

Loli + BDSM = ?
14 hours ago

Tenticles
18 hours ago

Xw22ahs.gif

Shoot I just realized something. I think it's almost impossible to get to 300,000 unless we get some crazy boosts.

The level reset everyday. So tomorrow is level 1 again.

The way the badge points work is kind of like a feedback loop.

the points are based on how far we progress. the points buy abilities to help us clear levels/gain gold quicker. allows us to progress further each day. allows us to buy more abilities yadayayayyababdbbado

Turfster

12 hour deals
  • Victoria Collection 75% off
  • Wings of Vi 50% off
  • Battle Brothers 20% off
  • Mercenary Kings 66% off
  • Sonic Franchise 50-75% off
  • Kingdom of Amalur 78% off
  • Minimum 75% off
  • Pac Man Championship DX + 75% off
  • Long Live the Queen 80% off
  • OMSI 2 50% off
  • Last Remnant 50% off
  • Salt 50% off
  • The Guild Collection 85 off
  • LotR: War in the North 75% off
  • Fallen Enchantress 75% off

Ozium

is mercenary kings good I have it on my wishlist (that's not sayin much tho lol) but it looks like a so-so metal slug @ best...

sell me on it

Well the only bonus we carry over each day is the ability to start with more consumables at the start, right? It's not as if we are getting a damage multiplier. I'm sure we will continue to get further each day, but I'm not sure that it's going to be an exponential increase.

GIven one of the consumables is very cheap and gives you 100K when you use it, you can "jump" past the initial levels pretty fast and level up a bunch of stuff quickly, which in turn gives you further levels at the end of the next day, which you can use for more "instant cash" at the beginning of the following day, so you start even further out, etc etc etc

is mercenary kings good I have it on my wishlist (that's not sayin much tho lol) but it looks like a so-so metal slug @ best...

sell me on it

so-so metal slug at best isn't far off. The pixel art and animation is entertaining, but the game is *extremely* repetitive and grindy, with not very much structure, and a very same-y tileset.

Buraindo

I think I'll just stop questioning this thread and bask in its glorious madness from now on.

Also Kingdoms of Amalur is cheaper on Origin (2.97 euro).

Shadownet

Banned
GIven one of the consumables is very cheap and gives you 100K when you use it, you can "jump" past the initial levels pretty fast and level up a bunch of stuff quickly, which in turn gives you further levels at the end of the next day, which you can use for more "instant cash" at the beginning of the following day, so you start even further out, etc etc etc

So tomorrow. what is the best power ups to get with the bonus points?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Not even considering buying the Sonic Hits Collection unless it's $10 or less. Are they joking?

Nope, Sega's not joking at all. It's been $7.49 before.

But that was back when the price of the collection was $29.99 on the Humble store. It was $29.99 on Steam back then, too, but it jumped up to $49.99 on Steam when it was released on the Humble store.

And then Sega decided that it would be a good idea to raise the price to $112.99 on both the Humble store and Steam, and put the pack on sale for about $30.

Ozium

12 hour deals

• shit games deleted
  • Pac Man Championship DX + 75% off
    shit games deleted

all the pac man games are on daily turf
how dare you disrespect the pacs
like sand on surf, you cannot add up your facts

pac man museum features the based pac man CE (non dx+ version) and pac & pal the best secret pac-man game and the third in the original pac-man triology

tmarg

So tomorrow. what is the best power ups to get with the bonus points?

raining gold thingy probably, although I can't remember what each thing costs.

possibly the one that permanently increases your crit chance, but only if you are using an auto clicker.

I'm starting to think that all the real damage comes from cooldowns anyway.

Ozium

so-so metal slug at best isn't far off. The pixel art and animation is entertaining, but the game is *extremely* repetitive and grindy, with not very much structure, and a very same-y tileset.

so like broforce then?

will wait for it to go cheaper thanks

also guys SALT is good fun if you like your open world sandbox explore crafting games, here's a truth fact that will shock you, it has no trading cards and JaseC has played it for a couple hours.. No, this was not a case of misclicking for idling purposes, as this is in a post-idlemaster world... so if it's good enough for him, since he only enjoys quality titles, like assassins creed and far cry, it should be good enough for u

so like broforce then?

Broforce is fast and chaotic, with insane chain reactions and the whole "who will I get next" parade of pop-culture bros. Merc Kings is much, MUCH slower; slower and more methodical than Metal Slug even. I'm sure some people like it, I just didn't find it fun at all.

Ozium

Broforce is in every sense of the word. Better than Mercenary Kings. I played both.

Also, anyone here played Miscreated?

Broforce is fast and chaotic, with insane chain reactions and the whole "who will I get next" parade of pop-culture bros. Merc Kings is much, MUCH slower; slower and more methodical than Metal Slug even. I'm sure some people like it, I just didn't find it fun at all.

RIP will just wait til a bundle then.. I liked a little of what I have played of Broforce and I need to wait for it to finish (will it ever finish?) I like how you can destroy the environment and screw yourself over in it.. I bet it's better in co-op. Broforce is fast tho too also which I like.

Mercenary Kings u done fucked it up dot gee aye eff

While we're all struggling to get to level 1,000 in the metagame, one of the friends on my list (Vuze) is in a group that's nearing 2,500. So much hate.

Deitus

What flash deals do you guys recommend?

Last Remnant is great, but it's been cheaper in the past.

Pac-Man DX is fantastic. Definitely get that if you don't have it already.

I haven't spent much time with Long Live the Queen, but it's pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom