• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Wings of Vi -- MB-641D5E04D4582A50 - Taken by Eila. 27 entrants total.

t1434184050z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
Mercenary Kings been in a bundle before I believe. No doubt it will be again.

Man I've been looking at some Survival games. Like The Forest, Stranded Deep, etc. Not sure which one to get. Most are in Early Access.

Salsa

Mercenary Kings been in a bundle before I believe. No doubt it will be again.

Man I've been looking at some Survival games. Like The Forest, Stranded Deep, etc. Not sure which one to get. Most are in Early Access.

The Long Dark is by far the best one.

RurbEKZ.png

I bought it for $10 last sale tho. will probably be a daily

Cth

So, any idea what's up with the errors for some people when trying to join the metagame?

Is it just because they need someone of their level to join? I couldn't the other day, and now suddenly I can, but my wife can't join any games.

Sch1sm

So, any idea what's up with the errors for some people when trying to join the metagame?

Is it just because they need someone of their level to join? I couldn't the other day, and now suddenly I can, but my wife can't join any games.

Definitely not because of the level thing. I had trouble even with people within the level range, even today.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game -- MB-1A23C7A3C6465F0F - Taken by fuzzy123 - Taken by trailmix16

mystery revealed

ModBot said:
Instructions for trailmix16:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (trailmix16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

One Way Heroics -- MB-1A23C7A3C6465F0F - Taken by fuzzy123

Enter my giveaway.

I did.

Now here's mine. Get these keys away from me.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ramoisdead, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Stacking -- MB-E74093949E41FFC6 - Taken by PAUonePUNCH
Borealis -- MB-28B4DD1FCF6B442B - Taken by Jazz573
Talisman: Digital Edition -- MB-3A9ABCDD01A66B29 - Taken by Milamber
Vanguard Princess -- MB-C46056826B644206 - Taken by sixteen-bit
Always Sometimes Monsters -- MB-1F842865AF3B6224 - Taken by pahamrick

Shadownet

Banned
Never mind. Just read an updated review of Rust. It doesn't sound like something I'm interested in anymore.. Sadly.

Seems like they traded gameplay elements for graphics.

Shadownet

Banned
From what I've been able to understand. They completely rebuilt the game with a better engine, but at the same time took out elements of the games that made it unique.

They took out zombiefied animals and mutants, there are no irradiated areas anymore. I think they also took out blueprints, Etc.

It just seem.. Very plain now. But they said they would fix that.. So I guess its not worth buying right now until they put in something worth playing.

http://www.pcgamesn.com/rust-early-access-review

Updated Review of Rust ^

I'm going to look at the Forest and Stranded Deep instead.

I don't think The Long Dark is my thing. I prefer my survival game a bit more tropical.

Lain

Sorry for reiterating a stupid question but searching the thread for cards didn't help too much. Is there some specific goal to reach to get the cards to drop from the mini game today? Like upgrading stuff up to a certain point or something? I only got 1 card and only after dropping and rejoining the group game this morning, so I'm still missing 2.

MUnited83

For you.
From what I've been able to understand. They completely rebuilt the game with a better engine, but at the same time took out elements of the games that made it unique.

They took out zombiefied animals and mutants, there are no irradiated areas anymore. I think they also took out blueprints, Etc.

It just seem.. Very plain now. But they said they would fix that.. So I guess its not worth buying right now until they put in something worth playing.

Updated Review of Rust ^

I don't think The Long Dark is my thing. I prefer my survival game a bit more tropical.

Zombiefied animals and mutants were not ever meant to be on the game I believe, they were just placeholders.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Speevy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Wings of Vi -- MB-641D5E04D4582A50 - Taken by Eila. 27 entrants total.

t1434184050z1.png

Chariot

Bagh, waking up. Still nothing worthwhile to buy for me.
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chariot, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Long Live The Queen -- MB-09E8CD43A2870F18 - Taken by Harusame. 2 entrants total.

t1434191665z1.png

JustLynx

Updated Review of Rust ^

I got Stranded Deep and it's at a very very early stage... version 0.03 or something, feels very empty, I think you should wait before buying it

and check out this topic, they say Forest and Stranded Deep are very different
http://steamcommunity.com/app/313120/discussions/0/594820656446438359/

So it's my birthday tomorrow and I wanted to do something for one of my favorite GAF communities. So good luck to people entering.

Happy Birthday!! and thank you so much for the sweet give!

Shadownet

Banned
So apparently Team Reddit is using some sort of super script. Its listed on there. We gotta get to 300,000 by the end of it all.

If not. I'm disowning everyone and committing sudoku.

cyba89

I don't get any card drops for that Monster game today, although I actively played this a good chunk. I got two out of the three card drops yesterday with barely any playtime.

Chariot

So it's my birthday tomorrow and I wanted to do something for one of my favorite GAF communities. So good luck to people entering.

PS: Sorry to previous winners this week. I know the sale thread gets a lot of giveaways and I just wanted new people to get a chance at winning something.
Wow, amazing! Is it time already to gratulate you?
I don't get any card drops for that Monster game today, although I actively played this a good chunk. I got two out of the three card drops yesterday with barely any playtime.
I got one yesterday and onl yone today. I ain't got no luck with this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom