• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
****** WARNING LONG POST WARNING ******

There are lots of games i'd rather play right now, Valve games aren't a priority at the moment. Sorry!
Half-Life 2 and Portal at least should be, game of the forever both of them.
Also I'm interested in which are those games you'd rather play.

i kind of want to buy this war of mine but not sure if im in the right mood for that game

i think i might wait

wolfenstein is tempting but no videocard so ehh

also lol sad at myself for briefly considering huniepop lol
You can stockpile for the future! :D
It's what I've been telling myself for years at least...

Random name picker. Picks first name.
It'd be funnier if it consistently picked the first one xD

But no cards, at least for me. ;w;
I was gonna complain about the lack of drops but turns out I got some cards!
It's a R.I.P.D. booster pack, fml

So um where do I go to hit the refund button? I need to return something.
Spirited soon to be missing a game.

j/k but that would be a great hilarious terrible way to troll someone

What's up with the dinosaurs craziness?
Dinosaurs are back, in pog form!
Jurassic World just released and seems to be better than the other JP sequels

blame namco. its pretty silly
They aren't called Scamco just because it's a funny name!

Jurassic World was intense. Not something I expected.
And redhead.
I'm so hyped for it and won't be able to see it for a while D:
Hearing things like this is nice though, build more hype XD

ok my one leather jacket got ripped somehow

everything keeps breaking

did anyone put a curse on me

was it you fishy
It's because you are turning into the Hulk.

Hey, how likely is it that Alien Isolation goes as low as $12.49 (75% off)? I know it's going to go lower than the current 50% when it's a flash/daily but do you think it'll reach 75% off?
It has been at that price before, so it's likely.

They're giving away a free hero of your choice in Marvel Heroes from June 12th-14th.

idk if anyone cares
Oh, nice! Any hero?
Guess it's time to jump into Rhaknar's favorite game once and for all.

Scored tickets to Distant Worlds next month - I'm so pumped
I'm so jelly D:

My auto-fire does 45,650 damage, my manual attack 55. No zeros after. WHATS THE POINT OF ANYTHING.
Basically, none.

I just want to play it to get my cards :(

Happy birthday!

edit: Origin is also throwing error messages every time I try to buy something. Shit.
EA doing you a favor.

Wow, lots of 96-%97% off indie games with cards. Should I get them all?]

Ah, my bad lol. I missed your rules post.
That's a lot of giveaways, kudos to you. :D
I'd go for the one they'd pay me to get :p

extrapolating.png
xkcd <3

Looking through Ningen's Steam groups, when suddenly...

( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)
Wasn't OTG the ones involved in that reviews bullshit?

So how do you get the Raining Gold ability? I think I unlocked all the abilities. But I think I got that once. Now I can't find it anymore.
Buy at the start or loot from boss. Definitely one of the more helpful ones.

I expected them to at least write Tentacles properly, given that's their area of expertise.

Are you smoking something?
And why aren't you sharing?

I think I'll just stop questioning this thread and bask in its glorious madness from now on.

Also Kingdoms of Amalur is cheaper on Origin (2.97 euro).
Glorious madness indeed.

Nope, Sega's not joking at all. It's been $7.49 before.

But that was back when the price of the collection was $29.99 on the Humble store. It was $29.99 on Steam back then, too, but it jumped up to $49.99 on Steam when it was released on the Humble store.

And then Sega decided that it would be a good idea to raise the price to $112.99 on both the Humble store and Steam, and put the pack on sale for about $30.
The funny thing is that I got all the games separate and ended up spending less than that XD

Thanks. I own everything you listed.
Maybe you should list those that you don't have? :)

you know what's great

3DS smash

havent played in a while

killin fools with peach 1v1 4glory
I play every once in a while, we should do some matches!

All of them.
That's the correct answer.
I would have accepted garyoldmaneveryone.gif as well.

If you could be handed a suit case right now containing thousands of dollars in cash as a refund for the exact value of your Steam library (every cent you paid), would you take it?
I guess it'd depend if Wheelman could be bought for that money :p

Shantom

So I herd Democracy 3 is like Civ 5 except governments?

Not really. It's a series of bars to fill up. I found it pretty fun to dial the difficulty down and then try to cause some absurd results. For example, motorists detest me in my most recent game, but thanks to my policies they now comprise 0.0% of the population, so...

Yeah, the general consensus is that while the mini-expansions are short, they're competent additions to the main campaign.
Thanks, I'll buy it then.

Just bought Valkyria but why is it 20GB big? I hope Witcher 3 goes for more than 50%.

one of the biggest games of this year, just came out less than a month ago.... That's not going to happen for the next two sales. Just buy it now and have fun now instead of waiting forever to save a few bucks. Also, you should have gotten it last year, Got it for $30 back in August.

Ozium

just got a second sale card drop just now after the one i previously mentioned...

if you havent gotten cards quit your game and start a new one

edit: Democracy 3 is like Football Manager but with Politics :)

Chariot

just got a second sale card drop just now after the one i previously mentioned...

if you havent gotten cards quit your game and start a new one

edit: Democracy 3 is like Football Manager but with Politics :)
Does it really onl drop cards when you leave the old one? I am going to do that in a few hours then. Still salty that I only got one yesterday because I was loyal to one game. Why does Valve supports defeatists and traitors?

dex3108

Yeap this mini game is broken. Again i only got card when i played game first time and i never got other two. So i am getting one card per day instead of 3.

>Open steam
>check monster clicker stats
>Everything 0
>F5 and assume it's probably just a mistake
>NOPE!

tBler1W.gif

I'll come back when everyone has their level reset to zero and join TeamGAF again :/
****** WARNING LONG POST WARNING ******

Half-Life 2 and Portal at least should be, game of the forever both of them.
Also I'm interested in which are those games you'd rather play.

I do have an interest in Portal 2, don't have it yet. I may or may not get it soon. Saving to splash big on something.

Berto

Bought Colin Mcrae HD remake thingy. Played. It's not the old Colin Mcrae. Searched and found out it's a mobile game port...

Refund!
Thanks Gabe.

Oh wow, I'm swimming in cards now.

I ended up changing games again for the heck of it, after all nothing can stop a dying man and ended up getting some more cards. Halfway there for the day!

Ozium

Oh wow, I'm swimming in cards now.

I ended up changing games again for the heck of it, after all nothing can stop a dying man and ended up getting some more cards. Halfway there for the day!

yep. I started over and got 2, one when first joining and then a second a few minutes later.. I then tried to join a friend game and it didn't give me one so I'll let this run I guess

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeap this mini game is broken. Again i only got card when i played game first time and i never got other two. So i am getting one card per day instead of 3.

I have no trouble getting two, but that third drop simply refuses to show itself.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Ahh good morning, anyone else that plays dota 2?

That update that was announced looks like it's fixing a lot of problems I've had with the game (Ugly and unresponsive UI to begin with) so I'm more hyped for that than E3 next week.

Toki767

It's officially my birthday! About 6 hours left for my giveaway in case people missed it. Doesn't seem like Modbot has been auto reposting so I must have messed it up.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1054847.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Toki767, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

#1 Wishlist Game -- MB-5907F5F35E80CA43 - Taken by Cth. 63 entrants total.

t1434209843z1.png

Arthea

still no summer sale cards drops
my badge page doesn't load at all
idlemaster doesn't work because the badge page is not accessible, I assume
Pac-man museum is discounted, ms pac-man is not

PAC-MAN&#8482; and the Ghostly Adventures is 10&#8364; and -75%

this sale majorly sucks or what?

Also buy and play Long Live the Queen if you haven't it already, it's great

edited: Happy birthday Toki767

edit2: when I said I want the Royal Trap discount most, I hadn't in mind -25%, sigh
It's too new, I know, I can't help it, everything bellow 10&#8364; would have been OK.

Some spares, I was going to save a huge load of these for the summer seal but only had these ones

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Pier Solar and the Great Architects Plus Soundtrack -- MB-2B845B56380989BA - Taken by nightstorm
Pier Solar and the Great Architects Plus SOUNDTRACK #2 -- MB-50273F3C5EF09300 - Taken by didamangi
Shadowgate -- MB-2D452F6A2D4DDD53 - Taken by ExoSoul
Leisure Suit Larry - Land Of Lounge Lizards Reloaded -- MB-FA7090D48DCDB65A - Taken by redlacs

zkylon

zkylewd
It's definitely fucking Rockstar, with that Shark Card shit.

i duno, having bamco sell the dx11 upgrade for 30usd to ppl that preordered the main game and the season pass is pretty asshol-y too

tho new contender would be beth with fallout 4 preorder at 85usd on nuuvem

w

t

f

publishers

I would only put a love potion on you.
gross

anyways woke up, my room's lightbulb was ded

i'm gonna go insane

You can stockpile for the future! :D
It's what I've been telling myself for years at least...
i might do that if the game's really interesting to me (and way cheaper), but wolfenstein is a shooter, so...

i was kind of curious that ppl had praised its characters and story, and the whole sub-timelines looked intriguing, but 15usd is too much for me on a game i can't even play

i'd rather just buy a bunch of small 2d indie games that for some reason will still run like crap haha

It's because you are turning into the Hulk.
it's actually really sad cos i inherited this jacket from someone i really cared about as well as it looking cool af

idon't even know how it broke, like randomly it had like a big rip on one side :/

Arthea

Yeap you need to change game sessions in this mini game to get cards. As soon as i changed session i got card.

I tried that yesterday, didn't work. I'll try today, if it won't I'm coming after you

edited: change teams, not start a new game? Just checking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom